What's new

Chinese Navy Sonar Blasts Aussie Sailors; Fallout Threatens Australia’s Pro-China Government

Only a shameless and moronic nation can hide its sailors death and loss of nuclear submarine by fishing net.

Chinese days will soon be over, you have shown enough of your fake aggression to the world.

Chinese idiots who are working for a dictator Winnie-the-Pooh calling others fool?
The only idiots are you Indian fools.

Lol, go ahead, like to check out their shipbuilding capacity.

well, you do know we will build both Hunter Class and AUKUS Class Submaine in house, right?

1700316903512.png

1700316941270.png

lol, Australia government were NEVER "Pro-China"

And this is stupid and unnecessary regardless of who's on what water.
Arsetraya's existence is stupid and unnecessary. LMAO @ the penal colony getting uppity.

China should do this off the coast of Melbourne lol

China should do this off the coast of Melbourne lol
And then what? Got stranded?

You do know the distant between Hainan (The southern most China) and Melbourne is 7500 nautical mile (and that's the direct distant).....That's outside any Naval Ship endurance....... You would need to be ported in Darwin to do that in Melbourne.....

If there's an oxygen thief here, it's you and the Indiots.
lol, you do know using someone else's insult to insult someone is a sign of lack of creativity, not smart......right?

At least say something new, or is it too much to ask?? :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

lol, you do know using someone else's insult to insult someone is a sign of lack of creativity, not smart......right?

At least say something new, or is it too much to ask?? :rofl: :lol: :rofl:
I'm like China, I take things others have done and make them better. You call that "copying."

You know what the next thing China's going to "copy" is? Unipolarity.

British were masters of China till 1997 (they handover Hongkong only in 1997)
And CCP bots are talking about press or fake news ?
This is the stupidest statement from a cow piss drinker.

I'm like China, I take things others have done and make them better. You call that "copying."

You know what the next thing China's going to "copy" is? Unipolarity.
Dude, you used THE EXACT WORD of what I used.

lol, Australia government were NEVER "Pro-China"

And this is stupid and unnecessary regardless of who's on what water.

Arsetraya's existence is stupid and unnecessary. LMAO @ the penal colony getting uppity.

If it is going to be better, would it meant mine are better because at least mine are "original"

dude don't even know how to argue...HAHAHA :rofl: :rofl:

it is obvious these are combat divers on sabotage mission to plant listening devices around china. i believe PLAN is doing the right thing here as low power active sonar wont hurt any divers doing naughty things , they just scared them out of the waters.

tbe shameless australian govt dare to complain about their foiled sabotage mision , hilarious the arrogancve of the west

And then what? Got stranded?

You do know the distant between Hainan (The southern most China) and Melbourne is 7500 nautical mile (and that's the direct distant).....That's outside any Naval Ship endurance....... You would need to be ported in Darwin to do that in Melbourne.....

when does logic matter :enjoy:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom