What's new

Chinese Navy Sonar Blasts Aussie Sailors; Fallout Threatens Australia’s Pro-China Government

British were masters of China till 1997 (they handover Hongkong only in 1997)
And CCP bots are talking about press or fake news ?
We all know you were under British rule for over 300 years and you guys served in British army and died for your masters in numerous wars, You constitution was written in English and your India itself was made by British on a drawing board. You guys are always loyal slaves to your white masters even today, be them British, Americans or Jews.

maybe next time china PLAN should use full power active sonar to remove all sabotage divers from the waters especially those from australia. they are liars who claim victim why they plant weapons inside china's waters.

you fail to understand that foreign military vessels have the right to safe passage through a country's EEZ.
by engaging in such coercive actions I can only assume three things
1) china has no respect for international laws
2) chinese military personnel don't know the difference between EEZ and territorial waters as well as the scope of foreign military activity which can be allowed in the former
3) china deliberately wants to create tensions with japan and australia over something which shouldn't be much of an issue if we were to follow the guidelines laid down by UNCLOS.
Indians should shut up on international laws and etc. A nation that assaults its ethnic minority without ANY regard on international laws and humanistic ethics. -- India. That's why other than the US, India supports Israel's ethnic cleansing and land stealings because both the US and India did those quite often.

Extremely unprofessional
except that those aren't chinese waters, those are international water's falling under Japan's EEZ which is a treaty ally to australia. china has no buisness to be there
That's not Japanese EEZ.

The Japanese EEZ is limited to nuclear wastewater discharge zones. If Australians like it. They can go to Japan's nuclear wastewater discharge zone to play.

Indians should shut up on international laws and etc.
I am speaking as an individual with a mind
A nation that assaults its ethnic minority without ANY regard on international laws and humanistic ethics. -- India
Don't tell me that china respects ethinic minorities, we all know what happened to Tibetans , uyghurs and falun gong. Indian constitution has one of the strongest safeguards for protection of minorities and different ethinic groups. It's a different thing that those aren't implemented properly at times because of incompetent policing and political interference.
That's why other than the US, India supports Israel's ethnic cleansing and land stealings because both the US and India did those quite often.
India supports israel's right to respond to a terror attack on its soil but india has actively advocated for a two state solution. India was one of the first countries in the world to recognise Palestine. Our official policy still calls for a two state solution. We have been actively supplying humanitarian aid to Gaza. But we will always support Israel in it's fight against terrorism because we have been victims of terrorism ourselves from terror groups like Hizbul Mujahideen, LeT, Al Qaeda , PAFF, PFI etc. but we definitely don't support Israeli occupation of Palestinian areas in the west bank and gaza for which we have voted against in the UN general assembly many times
Considering that china is probably one of the biggest landgrabbers in the world , I'm surprised that you still think that you have the moral right to even talk about it

That's not Japanese EEZ.

The Japanese EEZ is limited to nuclear wastewater discharge zones.
UNCLOS dosent support your claim.
If Australians like it. They can go to Japan's nuclear wastewater discharge zone to play.
Even if it was , they had the right to be there since it was in international waters

Last edited:
I am speaking as an individual with a mind

Don't tell me that china respects ethinic minorities, we all know what happened to Tibetans , uyghurs and falun gong. Indian constitution has one of the strongest safeguards for protection of minorities and different ethinic groups. It's a different thing that those aren't implemented properly at times because of incompetent policing and political interference.

India supports israel's right to respond to a terror attack on its soil but india has actively advocated for a two state solution. India was one of the first countries in the world to recognise Palestine. Our official policy still calls for a two state solution. We have been actively supplying humanitarian aid to Gaza. But we will always support Israel in it's fight against terrorism because we have been victims of terrorism ourselves from terror groups like Hizbul Mujahideen, LeT, Al Qaeda , PAFF, PFI etc

Considering that china is probably one of the biggest landgrabbers in the world , I'm surprised that you still think that you have the moral right to even talk about it
Fool living in your delusional world as usual.

Fool living in your delusional world as usual.
I have never seen a proper comeback from you , ever. The only thing which you resort to is trolling because you don't have the intellectual ability to present a proper argument in your favour. I feel bad for you.

I have never seen a proper comeback from you , ever. The only thing which you resort to is trolling because you don't have the intellectual ability to present a proper argument in your favour. I feel bad for you.
Becos you lying fools only deserve such response.

PLAN dont mess around , they have listening posts all over the SCS and many communication cables. The australian criminals are trying to sabotage / insert listening device on the communication cable and possibly trying to pick up chinese underwater transducers. I hope next time PLAN put their CAPTOR mines close to the location and programmed to launch torpedo to western saboteur vessels.. The US Sub tried to do this insertion and have to ran away full speed due to chinese torpedo chasing it , and it hit an underwater mountain ruining their sonar and hull.. since that embaraassing incident USN dont dare to enter chinese waters , still in shock PLAN can detect US super subs with ease.

unlike indian navy thats full of amateurs who lost a sub in HARBOUR for pete's sake , PLAN are far more advanced and ready to destroy american subs and their vassal's

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom