What's new

China can attack India by 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Hong-Wu : You just got served!!! Thanks Cross1993

请各位中国人看看,cross1993似乎是个非常亲外,跟外族相处非常好,非常喜欢藐视中国成就的“中国人”。

@HongWu
1# Chinese do not like the Qing Dynasty. If you have been to China Forum, you will find no one avatar with "Qing Dynasty people". But your avatar...
2# "HongWu" is a specific term. Because many Internet users in China, No one made with a specific term ID. You can check the "Chinese member ID" have in common, there are many Chinese in PDF... And your ID...

请各位中国人看看,cross1993似乎是个非常亲外,跟外族相处非常好,非常喜欢藐视中国成就的“中国人”。

Please take a look at Chinese people, cross1993 seems to be a very pro, but get along very well with the alien, very like contempt for the achievements of China, "Chinese. "
This is irrelevant.

IP check would settle this pretty definitely I think.

Again we don't doubt him because he is anti-Indian, we doubt him because he's doesn't feel right and there's been a history of people using and abusing the flag.

IP check would settle this pretty definitely I think.

Again we don't doubt him because he is anti-Indian, we doubt him because he's doesn't feel right.

mods said ajtr as indian,now see his flags as pakistani?
now whom u trust?

i had doubt on him......
not trust me:azn:
:lol:

Point is you and others are happy to doubt his identity because he doesn't like you guys. We doubt him because he says ridiculous things.

Point is you and others are happy to doubt his identity because he doesn't like you guys. We doubt him because he says ridiculous things.

no,
most of the chinese members were descent in posting,but know most of u are changed..
but this guy from starting was same and repeating same things.....
that was the reason..

-----------
it doesnot matter whether anybody like us or not,anyway who like us here?but still we cover 60% of pdf.:azn:

Article removed.

indian media is garbage.

You don't get it, i have said that since china can't take on USA & its allies. Then the softest target is India.

1.) Can u tell me a single Indian missile that can target Beijing/shanghai/shenzen??

2.) We don't have enough nukes + proven long range missiles, in short currently we can't target china where it matters.

So it will not take us seriously.

3.) After Agni-5, group of Arihant submarines, Nirbhay cruise missiles on fighter aircrafts etc. etc. china will take note of India.

And all the incursions and bullying will automatically come down.

How??

a.) They are US allies USA will defend them

b.) Also both of them situated at the most prospours, developed and vital part of china. If china attack them then it have to sacrifice whole of its economy, trade, prosperity and development.

No personal attacks plz, its a free world free speech. Also u will not able to bear if i resort to same. thanks

Veeru, you need to change thread title Visa Versa, it will be more realistic, India will win nothing by its huge arm building plan while provoking war ideas.

Occupy Arunchal didn't seek for attack rest of Indian territory.

Its a typical of Indian mentality we talk about peace and brotherhood while others plans and execute their mission to harm and destroy us.

Till then we always remain in illusions and in the dreams of friendship that was never their.

Our weak PM manmohan singh, obsolete equipments/weapons and decades of negligence of defense have made India a soft target.

Indian mentality is to sit quietly and sharpen knife & attack covertly or openly when they find time. Peace never was Indian's soul strategy. Yes other ever looked for peace, brotherhood and stability with no extra aggression. Friendship? oh come on, what are you talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom