What's new

China City Bans Long Beards, Islamic Clothing on Buses: Report

I suggest you delete your comment and run. You may end up getting sucked in the same hole as I am right now.

Abandon all hope, ye who enter this thread with good intentions.

I have been the target of the Hindutvawaadis here for sometime. And the Islamists too.

I must be doing something right.

The Kashmiri pundits' migration was due to many reasons and one of the reasons also includes Indian overt operation when your indian intelligence infiltrated Akhwanul Muslimeen and your agents started scaring and killing Kashmiri pundits to malign Kashmiri freedom fighters.

there is actually a much more plausible explanation. When the Pundits got death threats, the Indian government was too slow and incompetent in giving them reassurances.

so they had to move.

You can not throw anyone out of Islam . Islam clearly placed punishments for crimes, the crimes which upset and harm the society as a whole and also placed strict punishments for the moral sins/moral crimes the the crimes which are limited to harming one' self and not the society. These punishments are said to be awarded in the hereafter
Frankly, it will be very effective for improving the Character of Islam if there is a religious law that every terrorists who make use of Islam is insulting Allah and should be executed. It looks much restrict than just condemn on terrorists' moral and it would split terrorism from Islam more clearly.

Then they are committing sin, is not it ?

That means no punishment for muslims in this life ? Is there any punishment for non-muslims in this life ?

@Spring Onion , are you there ?

There is punishment for Muslims in this world for crimes like theft, murder, corruption, torture etc etc which harms the society.

In Muslim country same laws of punishment apply to non-Muslims for the same crimes.

As far as punishment for sins like telling a lie, fabrication, swearing, not fasting, not praying etc etc there is no punishment in this world for Muslims as well as non-Muslims

Frankly, it will be very effective for improving the Character of Islam if there is a religious law that every terrorists who make use of Islam is insulting Allah and should be executed. It looks much restrict than just condemn on terrorists' moral and it would split terrorism from Islam more clearly.

yeh if we can do that but there is no execution for blasphemers in Quran.

There is punishment for Muslims in this world for crimes like theft, murder, corruption, torture etc etc which harms the society.

In Muslim country same laws of punishment apply to non-Muslims for the same crimes.

As far as punishment for sins like telling a lie, fabrication, swearing, not fasting, not praying etc etc there is no punishment in this world for Muslims as well as non-Muslims

But if someone lies and because of that society is destroyed, then what is the punishment ? Is it different for muslims or non muslims ? For example suppose I am a mullah and I interpreted some verses wrongly so that some of my followers killed some non-muslims . Should I be punished or should I be left for the judgement day ?

Then let me give some advice about Islam reform:

1. Give a clear definition to Jihad in Koran or whatever other religion doctrine. Ppl are tired of hearing excuses of "misunderstanding" of this doctrine.

2. Stop oppressing women. If not allowing long beards in buses in a single small city of China is against human rights, then what you did to your women are inhuman crimes. No woman should be executed because of "betraying " her husband at least.

3. Stop forbidding your offspring to marry Non-Muslims. Nobody has the right to deprive people's marriage freedom, even their parents.

It is for Muslims own good and I believe you could make your countries and society much better by this kind of reform. I am sorry about it if anyone view this post as offending, but no laws restrict me from commenting like this. It is my speech freedom.

I think it is best not to tell others what they should do when you yourself are not experienced enough in the following topic of Islam. And from the 3 points you mentioned here shows your inexperience and lack of knowledge over the religion.

1. A clear Definition is given. For example if I tell you 2 + 2 = 4 .. It is up to you if you would take this fact in and understand being a logical person. Or if you would like to be illogical you would refute my statement and try to create another logical explanation to your wrong doing. No matter what you would do the fact that 2 + 2 = 4 will not change. What is happening here is there is indeed a clear statement of Jihad which is a fact and should not be manipulated by some redheads to help them in there personal gain. Only one thing can solve this issue. Education for the most part. Education to understand Koran. And if a person is logical he will indeed accept what the Koran has to say since it supports logic and is the most compatible religion with our society today. It is a fact that 80% of Koran has been proven correct by Science and the other 20% neither proven correct nor proven wrong. Being a person who believes in Science and logic. If 80 % out of 100% in Koran is proven correct and not even 1% of the ambiguous 20% is proven wrong.. It is pretty logical to consider this to be the word of Allah the mighty.

2. Islam uplifts the women. It does not oppress it. You should not look at a non-practicer of Islam as the Role-models. I will give you an example: Is it logical of me to look at a Chinese criminal who does not abide by the laws in China as a Role-Model of the country and start boasting it how inhumane Chinese people are? No it is not logical of me to do that. Rather I should look at some one who does abide by all Laws of the country and is a good Chinese and consider him a Role-Model instead. Yes now this is logical for me to do. What you are doing is.. looking at the criminals of Islam who do not abide by the law and are miss-representing. Now if you intend to reply to me saying we should stop that as muslims we should not let that happen. Should do something about it.. Hmm If you can stop every Chinese in China from committing a crime I will make sure no Muslim in the world commits a single crime and misinterprets the religion. Do we have a deal? Lets be logical brother :)

3. No one is stopping there offspring to marry a non-muslim. They are more then welcome to marry any one they wish to marry as long as the couple both Husband and Wife convert to Islam. This is to save there future off spring. A true Muslim is some one who works for his after life. Indeed if the couple love each other they will meet each other in the Heaven with eternal life once they earn it by practicing the Deen, Religion in the world. The world is temporary. A Muslim believes the amount of life time we have is the Exam time. No one can enter medical college without giving an exam. :-)

The 3 points you mentioned I just answered so conclusion is that no reforming needed other then both yours and my research. Also ofcourse it is your freedom of speech.

And I also hope you are not one of those people who think: where when a non-muslim tells a muslim to do something because it doesnt seem to make sense is Freedom of Speech.. like yourself. But When a Muslim tells a non-muslim something instead of keeping the ideology Vice-Versa it becomes how the Muslims are forcing there beliefs on Non-Muslims and OH MY GAWD world is ending Media Headlines all over. And Muslims do not fall under the Freedom of speech category for somereason. Lol If you dont seem to be a Non-Muslim of such type I apologize but believe me man there are people like this. Possibly on this thread aswell and reading this post :victory:.

Also about women rights in Islam: There is much to say regarding them and Koran is really uplifting them in some aspects more then men and men in some aspects more then women. I found you a short version in English.
Enjoy :smitten:

/ w a t c h ? v = W d 7 c 4 O P i _ U Y

Since I am a noob I can not post links just yet but.. Thats the youtube link above feel free to copy paste in your youtube link :-) and without spaces xD

:laughcry:

For the Jihad part, well, it seems like it is a term of fighting against invaders. Then does it exclude civilians, even those on enemies' side? We all know it is a war crime to kill innocent civilians, no matter which side is blamed as the invader.As you mentioned, Koran prohibits soldiers form killing innocents, then would it be an exception when in terms of Jihad? Or do you think nobody is innocent when you are launching a Jihad?

Civilians are not meant to be targeted. The modern day wars are NOT Jihad. these are merely fightings for monopoly.

For the women rights part, we really cannot compare nowadays Islam society with ancient western society, that is a shame for Islam by that comparison. We should face the reality and don't live in the history. Many Islam countries have restrict rules on women's wearings, but much less restrictions on men's, is it fair? And we all know that most Islam countries are running polygamy. Well, as a man, I would be in favor of it personally, but it is unequal for women cuz polyandry is not allowed. After all, I actually have not much interests in human rights topics. It is your countries' laws or rules or traditions, not ours. Chinese female Muslims are living a different life.

1. whats wrong in advocating decency ? after all you cant run naked even in the United States. Its not allowed. In Islam Muslim men are also asked to cover up their tool. its not that they can roam naked.

2. As far as polyandry is not allowed in Islam is a right thing to do because you can not deprive a child of his identity i.e it has been in place to protect the paternity of child for we have seen in many non-Muslim states when a woman has physical sexual relation with many men at a time at the end they all have dispute with regard to the paternity of the child.

on the other hand there should be a difference between a wife and prostitute. Why you want to make a woman a prostitute by marrying her off to dozen men at a time.

Again there is no restriction on a woman to marry as many times as she wants after divorcing here current husband.

At last, I totally agree with you about your last sentence. But I think sometimes you may overreact, many people just have a friendly attitude when they are talking about Islam reform. Not everybody are your enemies. You may view Israel with backup from U.S. as well as the western world as invaders and oppressors of Islam, well, I admit to some extent they are, and not only to Islam but every nations which fell behind during the industrial revolutions. We Chinese have an old saying that" You are promised to be kicked S if you fell behind"(translated in my own way). So the best way to solve it is to devout yourself to your country, not only on wars, but more importantly, on your daily work. Actually I will be very glad to see Islam's revival, just like the revival of China. It is the time to let proud westerners awake from viewing themselves as "world's masters" or "world's leaders".

Agreed.

I apologize if some of my words seemed harsh and hostile. I didn't mean it and I did not come here to quarrel with any one, but just for the purpose of communication.

Dont mention it. And no need for apology . You have all the rights to ask harsh questions. Islam gives this right to question :)

But if someone lies and because of that society is destroyed, then what is the punishment ? Is it different for muslims or non muslims ? For example suppose I am a mullah and I interpreted some verses wrongly so that some of my followers killed some non-muslims . Should I be punished or should I be left for the judgement day ?
I told you that if any act that harms the society and disturbed public order is punishable. If such a wrong interpretation leads to killing of anyone that is punishable. You should be punished.

If you do not execute blasphemers, then I think Islam leaders should at least publicly stressing that all terrorists will go to Al-Haawiyah though some major medias. I don't know if they are doing that, and how well it works among common Muslims, especially the youths.

--
Hurt
-it seems you got hurt big time..it was not my inetion budy
Hitler .
-- i missed that point
girl
-- i am a BOY
billu butt and holly wood
--your point was indian specialy hindu hate and call muslim bolywod ctors terrosrist
if that so why they will pramot terrosti
prejuidice some time more powerful than facts .. may be in ur case
learn more about india
-- youtube video
hope you saw.. it it was interivew by pak tv channel
youtube give palfotrm to sahre world widw..
it was NOT YOUTUBE PRODCUTION.
---indian media
if you see news 24 , india tv and decide indian media .. :welcome:
want to see glimp of real media ...
--
we like cartton network too...
now can i get answer of my question pleas :-)
--
How Anti-Muslim can one society be
-- just name one muslim country half number of muslim of india which allow non muslim as PM/President?
-- just name one muslim country half number of muslim of india which allow minority person as cheif of army/navy /airfoce ?
--just name me one country with half number of muslim of india which allow all sects to practice islam freely ?
-- just name me one country with half number of muslim of india which allow protection to relgious minority in there constituion and its safeguarded in letter and spirit by there highest court ?
-- just name me one country with half number of muslim of india where you have national holidays for there minority festivals ?
--
5. Who killed more than 100 million of Indians in North America? Muslims ??
who .. when .. link pleae
6. Who killed more than 50 million of Indians in south America? Muslims ??
7. Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and was thrown in Atlantic ocean? Muslims ??

You are so dumb.. how old are you omg lol

Your number 5,6,7 at bottom I do not mean Indians as in you Indians dumbass. I mean Red Indians. Read the damn history. I am sure that the Universities that the British empire built in India are not showing any useful effect with offspring like yourself.

Other then that me calling you girl and some use of sarcasm I made you did not catch on to that. Go to Google and search what sarcasm means I do not intend to waste my time into garbing urls for yourself. Also if I could post links I would. Just because I am a newbie to the forum it does not let me enter links in my replies. Just go read the damn history and come back when you have some background knowledge of some shez.

Good Night :bunny::smitten: And you are :welcome:

Civilians are not meant to be targeted. The modern day wars are NOT Jihad. these are merely fightings for monopoly.

1. whats wrong in advocating decency ? after all you cant run naked even in the United States. Its not allowed. In Islam Muslim men are also asked to cover up their tool. its not that they can roam naked.

2. As far as polyandry is not allowed in Islam is a right thing to do because you can not deprive a child of his identity i.e it has been in place to protect the paternity of child for we have seen in many non-Muslim states when a woman has physical sexual relation with many men at a time at the end they all have dispute with regard to the paternity of the child.

on the other hand there should be a difference between a wife and prostitute. Why you want to make a woman a prostitute by marrying her off to dozen men at a time.

Again there is no restriction on a woman to marry as many times as she wants after divorcing here current husband.

Agreed.

Dont mention it. And no need for apology . You have all the rights to ask harsh questions. Islam gives this right to question :)

I told you that if any act that harms the society and disturbed public order is punishable. If such a wrong interpretation leads to killing of anyone that is punishable. You should be punished.
So the mullahs who interprets wrongly the verses that leads to killing of non-muslim should be punished. Now why they are not punished in islamic countries ?

Their country their rules..

Pakistan has draconian Blasphemy laws

Kashmir is an integral part of India - INDIAN PARLIAMENT

What is the problem here?

Pakistan has draconian Blasphemy laws

Kashmir is an integral part of India - INDIAN PARLIAMENT

What is the problem here?

All human rights violations . Not their country not their rules.

And Kashmir is a disputed territorial issue

You think the muslims in the future will became one group?Pan-Islamism will never achive success,sorry to say that,but that's a reality,A Malay and A Nigerian never can become one group,and nationalists will never treat Arabian above their national language,this is impossible.And Iran will never ally with Sunni-majority countries,also the Iranians have high national pride,ask any Iranian members here,can they accept the lead by Turkey or any other muslim countries?
Since you mention the Kazakhs,I tell you one of My Kazakh friend,his name is Kurman Han,he already give up Islam,and think Islam is the biggest threat to Kazakh culture(You can not agree with himn,but he influenced many Kazakh classmate),he is very fond of traditional Turkic and Altaic culture
1306180149ce694340671968d2.jpg

He wear the Manchu helmet and armour
20115166545380091.jpg

He and his girlfriend(a Han)
【库尔曼年度作品】库尔曼南北朝明光铠!第二季·别姬_冷兵器吧_百度贴吧
There is no such thing as Islamic world now and will never become a reality,like it or not.for Bangladeshi people,you should take care of yourselves,your national interests are more important than the so-called muslim ummah,the things happened in Nigeria and Palestine have nothing to do with you,and you can do nothing,and they don't care you neither

lol i got plenty of kazaki friends n TBH they are just muslims by name..they cant even pray namaz properly as USSR pretty much barred them from going to masjids so their young generation think of themselves ultra nationalists..n even chinese hate them for their uncivilized n stupid behaviour..i believe in pan islamism not by violence but thru peace,,we all muslims are brothers to each other n thats a fact you or any kazakhi(lol) can never get

I think it is best not to tell others what they should do when you yourself are not experienced enough in the following topic of Islam. And from the 3 points you mentioned here shows your inexperience and lack of knowledge over the religion.

1. A clear Definition is given. For example if I tell you 2 + 2 = 4 .. It is up to you if you would take this fact in and understand being a logical person. Or if you would like to be illogical you would refute my statement and try to create another logical explanation to your wrong doing. No matter what you would do the fact that 2 + 2 = 4 will not change. What is happening here is there is indeed a clear statement of Jihad which is a fact and should not be manipulated by some redheads to help them in there personal gain. Only one thing can solve this issue. Education for the most part. Education to understand Koran. And if a person is logical he will indeed accept what the Koran has to say since it supports logic and is the most compatible religion with our society today. It is a fact that 80% of Koran has been proven correct by Science and the other 20% neither proven correct nor proven wrong. Being a person who believes in Science and logic. If 80 % out of 100% in Koran is proven correct and not even 1% of the ambiguous 20% is proven wrong.. It is pretty logical to consider this to be the word of Allah the mighty.

2. Islam uplifts the women. It does not oppress it. You should not look at a non-practicer of Islam as the Role-models. I will give you an example: Is it logical of me to look at a Chinese criminal who does not abide by the laws in China as a Role-Model of the country and start boasting it how inhumane Chinese people are? No it is not logical of me to do that. Rather I should look at some one who does abide by all Laws of the country and is a good Chinese and consider him a Role-Model instead. Yes now this is logical for me to do. What you are doing is.. looking at the criminals of Islam who do not abide by the law and are miss-representing. Now if you intend to reply to me saying we should stop that as muslims we should not let that happen. Should do something about it.. Hmm If you can stop every Chinese in China from committing a crime I will make sure no Muslim in the world commits a single crime and misinterprets the religion. Do we have a deal? Lets be logical brother :)

3. No one is stopping there offspring to marry a non-muslim. They are more then welcome to marry any one they wish to marry as long as the couple both Husband and Wife convert to Islam. This is to save there future off spring. A true Muslim is some one who works for his after life. Indeed if the couple love each other they will meet each other in the Heaven with eternal life once they earn it by practicing the Deen, Religion in the world. The world is temporary. A Muslim believes the amount of life time we have is the Exam time. No one can enter medical college without giving an exam. :-)

The 3 points you mentioned I just answered so conclusion is that no reforming needed other then both yours and my research. Also ofcourse it is your freedom of speech.

And I also hope you are not one of those people who think: where when a non-muslim tells a muslim to do something because it doesnt seem to make sense is Freedom of Speech.. like yourself. But When a Muslim tells a non-muslim something instead of keeping the ideology Vice-Versa it becomes how the Muslims are forcing there beliefs on Non-Muslims and OH MY GAWD world is ending Media Headlines all over. And Muslims do not fall under the Freedom of speech category for somereason. Lol If you dont seem to be a Non-Muslim of such type I apologize but believe me man there are people like this. Possibly on this thread aswell and reading this post :victory:.

Also about women rights in Islam: There is much to say regarding them and Koran is really uplifting them in some aspects more then men and men in some aspects more then women. I found you a short version in English.
Enjoy :smitten:

/ w a t c h ? v = W d 7 c 4 O P i _ U Y

Since I am a noob I can not post links just yet but.. Thats the youtube link above feel free to copy paste in your youtube link :-) and without spaces xD

:laughcry:
Well thx for replying in such a detail.

For the 1st part, I agree with you that more education might be a solution.But clearly your point is strengthen Islamic education, my point is to strengthen secular education, especially on laws.

For the 2nd part, I don't know, I never go to an Islam country and just got all the information about Islam from medias. It is just very hard for common people to think that prudent and through in logic and get a conclusion opposite to the information they get. The medias might be playing an important role here as well as those terrorists. I am glad to see that many Chinese medias start to report positive news of Muslims, though looked a little bit "officially". But I have to say that the terror attacks are just harming Islam's character too much and it should always be the top reason that causes people distrust Islam and Muslims.And you know what, we actually got information that there are CIAs behind some of terror raids, providing funding and technique supports, but most of the public still blame Islam just because they are committed directly by Muslims.

For the 3rd part, I don't know if they are just misunderstanding Koran, but many Muslim families in China do not allow their children to marry non-muslims, unless and until they also become Muslims. You know what I mean here? If you(say a non-muslim) marry a Muslim, you have to turn to a Muslim or you cannot make it. And if a Muslim girl marry a non-Muslim who refuses to become a Muslim, then the girl's whole family will abandon her, even if she did not quit Islam herself. That is what is happening in China and I do not know if there is such doctrine in Koran.

n yeah do ask him why did he married a chinese girl? ill tell u y, becoz they dont respect their women n call them sooka beat them up if they see em with pakistani guys. i know when one kazakhi beat up a chinese taxi driver n took his taxi..he is deported now..but thats not all i can tell u alot of such stories n in my city people dont like them n they dont even represent islam they r confused n arrogant thats what you get when you loose ur faith

For Pakistan, China is all weather, taller than mountains, deeper than oceans and greater than Islam friend.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom