What's new

China City Bans Long Beards, Islamic Clothing on Buses: Report

How ? I dont know arabic and translations are done by scholars who are again of two types as I have mentioned.

Translation cant be made up :) interpretation can be thats why i dont go for interpretation.

Recently i started understanding Quran myself by reading with translation and thank GOD i have found answers to many thing.

Interestingly Allah even said that fire worshipers, people of the book also have good people among them and due to their good deeds they will go to heaven . Now NO mullah will ever quote this verse.

The anti-Islam people misquoted the Quranic verse by quoting half of it regarding Jehad where they said the verse says "kill every infidel wherever you found" Now the other half and the context of the verse is that the order is for BATTLE FIELD not for peaceful time. It is a common sense in a battle field you are there to defeat and kill your enemy or killed by them.

Whoever has majority support from majority of the Muslim scholars. This can easily been seen, as whenever two contradicting fatwas are published by two big names, scholars from around the world debate their merits. This usually makes big headline news, and is usually resolved quickly.

It really is more simple than it sounds.
But is not it interpreting the verses are Haram. If a person(scholar) interprets a verse wrongly(violently), is he comitting blasphemy ? Is not it other muslim scholars duty to throw him out of Islam ?

No. I was watching a national geographic video where I saw general Public were chanting " Kashmir mai rehna hai to Allah-ho_Akbar kehna hai" and also like " Rhalib , Ghalib or Chalib". My question is are these people muslims or non-muslims.

The same general public in Kashmir consume the highest ratio of liquor during winder though most of them are Muslims. So why on earth you think they can not act wrongly ?

But is not it interpreting the verses are Haram. If a person(scholar) interprets a verse wrongly(violently), is he comitting blasphemy ? Is not it other muslim scholars duty to throw him out of Islam ?
Interpreting it wrong doesn't mean blasphemy, especially if the interpreter figures out he made a mistake and backs down. If he makes a mistake, and knows he made a mistake, but continues to preach the mistake, then he's committing blasphemy.

Translation cant be made up :) interpretation can be thats why i dont go for interpretation.

Recently i started understanding Quran myself by reading with translation and thank GOD i have found answers to many thing.

Interestingly Allah even said that fire worshipers, people of the book also have good people among them and due to their good deeds they will go to heaven . Now NO mullah will ever quote this verse.

The anti-Islam people misquoted the Quranic verse by quoting half of it regarding Jehad where they said the verse says "kill every infidel wherever you found" Now the other half and the context of the verse is that the order is for BATTLE FIELD not for peaceful time. It is a common sense in a battle field you are there to defeat and kill your enemy or killed by them.
Question is why these people are not thrown out of Islam ? A simple fatwa by a big Islamic Scholar can do that .

Were you part of that society ? if not then why you are infuriated ?
anyway the idol worshipers in Arab society before advent of Islam used to kill their newly born daughters

I was not a part of that society,but now also unborn daughters r kiiled in the womb.Whether they r aethist or whether they worship idols is another matter.

Okay, I'm done for the night. Good bye forever. I will not be visiting this thread again.

The same general public in Kashmir consume the highest ratio of liquor during winder though most of them are Muslims. So why on earth you think they can not act wrongly ?
Ok . So they are muslims committing haram ? Or should I say they are not muslims at all ?

:) Allah knew that even among Muslims some munafiqs will be there always hence Allah Himself says in Quran that those who use the Quranic verses for own interests by misinterpreting are infact doomed and hypocrites.

Quran does not propagate this blasphemy thing.

Ok . So they are muslims committing haram ? Or should I say they are not muslims at all ?

surely when they are forbidden from something and they do violate the rules they are committing haram.

:) Allah knew that even among Muslims some munafiqs will be there always hence Allah Himself says in Quran that those who use the Quranic verses for own interests by misinterpreting are infact doomed and hypocrites.

surely when they are forbidden from something and they do violate the rules they are committing haram.
I am saying that why other muslim scholar dont use their influence to throw them out of Islam ?

I was not a part of that society,but now also unborn daughters r kiiled in the womb.Whether they r aethist or whether they worship idols is another matter.

if you follow the trail the same old infidel society mindset is behind it even if practices in a Muslim country.

Islam strictly forbid this thing and those who converted to Islam in the early days used to cry and tell the Prophet (PBUH) about their shameful acts which they did when they were not part of islam.

Interpreting it wrong doesn't mean blasphemy, especially if the interpreter figures out he made a mistake and backs down. If he makes a mistake, and knows he made a mistake, but continues to preach the mistake, then he's committing blasphemy.
Then once and for all a grand meeting of scholars should be held where it should be decided that no one should interpret the verses wrongly or he/she will be thrown out of Islam . Is not it a good Idea ?

I am saying that why other muslim scholar dont use their influence to throw them out of Islam ?

You can not throw anyone out of Islam . Islam clearly placed punishments for crimes, the crimes which upset and harm the society as a whole and also placed strict punishments for the moral sins/moral crimes the the crimes which are limited to harming one' self and not the society. These punishments are said to be awarded in the hereafter

Then they are committing sin, is not it ?

You can not throw anyone out of Islam . Islam clearly placed punishments for crimes, the crimes which upset and harm the society as a whole and also placed strict punishments for the moral sins/moral crimes the the crimes which are limited to harming one' self and not the society. These punishments are said to be awarded in the hereafter
That means no punishment for muslims in this life ? Is there any punishment for non-muslims in this life ?

@Spring Onion , are you there ?

There is NO misunderstanding. Jihad is called when anyone attack your country, your people or anyone impose a war on you or anyone start atrocities against innocent people.

:) can you elaborate what we did to our women? If you are talking about Islam then Islam gave women rights and freedom which she did not have in idolater society before advent of Islam. These rights include

A. right to live as before Islam infidel idol worshipers used to kill unborn daughters.

B. Right to inheritance which BTW was not there even your so-called western society dozens of years back.

C. Right to Vote as witness which was not there even today's modern societies couple of decades back.

3. Stop forbidding your offspring to marry Non-Muslims. Nobody has the right to deprive people's marriage freedom, even their parents.

there are many other such rights if i keep writing the list is long.

As far as a male or husband killing his wife or his woman because she cheated him that is not advocated by Islam. Honour killing is a local cultural thing not religious.

:) we are not offended you can practice this freedom of speech here atleast on PDF .

Secondly reforms never come from suffocating one section of a society.

For the Jihad part, well, it seems like it is a term of fighting against invaders. Then does it exclude civilians, even those on enemies' side? We all know it is a war crime to kill innocent civilians, no matter which side is blamed as the invader.As you mentioned, Koran prohibits soldiers form killing innocents, then would it be an exception when in terms of Jihad? Or do you think nobody is innocent when you are launching a Jihad?

For the women rights part, we really cannot compare nowadays Islam society with ancient western society, that is a shame for Islam by that comparison. We should face the reality and don't live in the history. Many Islam countries have strict rules on women's wearings, but much less restrictions on men's, is it fair? And we all know that most Islam countries are running polygamy. Well, as a man, I would be in favor of it personally, but it is unequal for women cuz polyandry is not allowed. After all, I actually have not much interests in human rights topics. It is your countries' laws or rules or traditions, not ours. Chinese female Muslims are living a different life.

At last, I totally agree with you about your last sentence. But I think sometimes you may overreact, many people just have a friendly attitude when they are talking about Islam reform. Not everybody are your enemies. You may view Israel with backup from U.S. as well as the western world as invaders and oppressors of Islam, well, I admit to some extent they are, and not only to Islam but every nations which fell behind during the industrial revolutions. We Chinese have an old saying that" You are promised to be kicked S if you fell behind"(translated in my own way). So the best way to solve it is to devout yourself to your country, not only on wars, but more importantly, on your daily work. Actually I will be very glad to see Islam's revival, just like the revival of China. It is the time to let proud westerners awake from viewing themselves as "world's masters" or "world's leaders".

I apologize if some of my words seemed harsh and hostile. I didn't mean it and I did not come here to quarrel with any one, but just for the purpose of communication.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom