What's new

China conducts flight landing on aircraft carrier

Good day for China

Anyone know how many J-15 can Liaoning House? This information is not disclosed anywhere but Varyag can house 18 SU-33 and i think J-15 is a bit larger than Su-33 isn't it (As it have more range)

anyone knows?

Good day for China

Anyone know how many J-15 can Liaoning House? This information is not disclosed anywhere but Varyag can house 18 SU-33 and i think J-15 is a bit larger than Su-33 isn't it (As it have more range)

anyone knows?

The J-15 and the SU-33 are the same size. The hanger deck of the Liaoning has been enlarged by removing the P-700 Granit missiles and their launchers. So perhabs between 20 to 24 jets.

Kuznetsov carries only 12 Su-33s and remaining 5 are the small Su-25s. I dont think
Kuznetsov can carry more than 15 Su-33s.

Kuznetsov carries only 12 Su-33s and remaining 5 are the small Su-25s. I dont think
Kuznetsov can carry more than 15 Su-33s.

Please dont compare ours to russian. Their hangar is much smaller wih granit missile compartment still around. We have remove it from hangar so it more room for more J-15. With wing fold, 24 of them can carried onboard.

Alright all comments that were not on topic have been deleted, I will also reverse the infractions given to the members after my post who did not see it and received it, some members were also completely losing it, so lets not drag this thread down. :enjoy:

Why was my post deleted?

off topic.

any one nice please upload it

How many J15 fighters can Liao Ning CV carry?

Everybody just calm down, dont let this thread become a trolling fest.

Please dont compare ours to russian. Their hangar is much smaller wih granit missile compartment still around. We have remove it from hangar so it more room for more J-15. With wing fold, 24 of them can carried onboard.
Great news! nealy double the quantity on kuznetzov Admiral! Said J15S duo seater had made maiden fight days ago

I take my hat off to all those geniuses and hardworking men and women of the 'great sanctioned nation' who worked so hard to make this to happen. A wonderful achievement we can all be proud of.

Back
Top Bottom