What's new

China conducts test on ground-based midcourse missile interception

Only US have conducted the kkv test and succeed. That is about 7 or 8 years ago.Rus did have mid-course interceptor, but they got a nuclear head on that interceptor and never tested. China comes as the second in this field.

So I guess Russia never have a kkv mid course interceptor test before. I'm interested in the parameter of this test as this is an extremely difficult test that after all these years of testing, US still have not field an effective anti-ICBM system yet.

We do hope that China can get along well with Russia and US as well. But friendship depends not on China's attitude right? I also don't believe this test is to protest US's decision to sell pac-3 to Taiwan.

Since last time China attacked a satellite in 2007(also on 1.11) they've made great improve. GMD and the kkv(kinetic kill vehicle) capability is far beyond that scale.

The aim of the test is purely defensive and to enhance China's ability in defending herself against the threat of 'rogue states'. Besides US and Russia's 10000 warheads, there are other troubling countries possess nuclear bombs and missiles which can 'target the city of Harbin' at least we have to protect ourselves in the first 96 hours in any hypothetical wars.
You could have shortened that para to a single line if you had used India instead of all those.

Sorry if that makes you feel offended but it is clear that not everyone likes the stupid '96 hours' theory. Besides india do have your own anti-missile program right? and never bother to hide the target of your missiles is China.

But NKorea, in my opinion, is a more urgent reason of the whole project than India. Despite your crazy staff-in-gen, India acts reasonably in most times but NKorea dose not. To bring it back to the six-party talks, it seems that air-force have to get one system like the NMD to protect Beijing and Harbin from NKorea missiles in case it lost its way during any flights.

Sorry if that makes you feel offended but it is clear that not everyone likes the stupid '96 hours' theory. Besides india do have your own anti-missile program right? and never bother to hide the target of your missiles is China.

But NKorea, in my opinion, is a more urgent reason of the whole project than India. Despite your crazy staff-in-gen, India acts reasonably in most times but NKorea dose not. To bring it back to the six-party talks, it seems that air-force have to get one system like the NMD to protect Beijing and Harbin from NKorea missiles in case it lost its way during any flights.

India does have anti-missile defence. But its more in the line of THAAD than an mid course defence. The only other country in the world that had tested a mid course ABM is US.

North Korea is surviving because of China. Its very unlikely that NK will use their force against china. Actually China is the only country that can lead NK from their isolation to humanity.

''Its very unlikely that NK will use their force against china. ''
Hope not but people will never know what 'dear leader' will do.

North Korea is surviving because of China. Its very unlikely that NK will use their force against china. Actually China is the only country that can lead NK from their isolation to humanity.

not that simple

Here comes our THAAD:cheers::pakistan::china:

But you had already had the THAAD ability,my friend. HQ-9 can do that.

But this time,"ground-based midcourse missile interception".
it is the GMD (or NND)test ! Not a THAAD (or TMD).

You could have shortened that para to a single line if you had used India instead of all those.

So sorry, Indian never has the capability to lunch ICBM, with all due respect. So this time, it is not to deal withe India.

No, it's always easier to nuclear blackmail a geographically much closer country than America. All they need is a little concession from the US before China is in trouble.

This the best response to india which is planning to capture China within 96 hours.

Hope China develops all the missile defense system to counter any indian missile threat. At the same time, China should develop more nuclear capable missiles so that in times of need, China can destroy the jingoist neighbor entirely. Their agni-magni, astra-bastra missiles must be intercepted mid-air. Yes, China will have to pay some, but in return the jingoist enemy will be finished. China cannot co-exist with indian cold start provocative doctrine.

China must put an end to the story. One final nuclear war with a decisive result. The enemy must be annihilated completely. Remember, Genghis Khan, great ancestor of the Altaic Hans, who never left any trace of blood of his enemy. This should be your mentality if you want to survive in this world. Kill your enemy or get killed. This is reality.

Such interceptors would be of relatively little use against U.S. cruise missiles, although they could be effective against ballistic missiles deployed by Russia or India, China's massive neighbor to the south with which it has a growing military rivalry and lingering territorial disputes.

China Says Missile Defense System Test Successful - TIME

Hey Communist brother, where have you been, nice to see you here

again,how was you three days off ? having a real good rest ?

Now, time for you to work again, where are those nice pictures you

going to bring back to us after your day off? :smitten::cheers::china:

Hey Communist brother, where have you been, nice to see you here

again,how was you three days off ? having a real good rest ?

Now, time for you to work again, where are those nice pictures you

going to bring back to us after your day off? :smitten::cheers::china:

Hi,

How are you, brother? I am going to post more photos, but my net connection is not working properly.

I just read an indian mentality on indian times of india readers opinion. Their mentality just pisses me to no end. Look, what this indian santanu kumar says here: another comment by another indian mentality BOSE. Just read how dangerous a venomous snake can be.

China - World - The Times of India

Enough man, there must be an end.

:china:

Back
Top Bottom