What's new

China damming Brahmaputra river may prove disastrous for Bangladesh

Why did the Indian army collapse so quickly? Why can't the Indian army fight?

We all know.

The Indian army is mainly composed of illiterate Pariah. Most of them are malnourished.

But the Chinese army is mainly composed of college students. They all receive higher education. And after long-term training.

Indian soldiers cannot even defeat Chinese students.

This is Chinese student.

@wildlens I'm curious. Why do Indians believe that they only 20 soldiers died, but can kill "40 Chinese soldiers"

Lose the war, but win on the internet?

Last edited:

We all know.

The Indian army is mainly composed of illiterate Pariah. Most of them are malnourished.

But the Chinese army is mainly composed of college students. They all receive higher education. And after long-term training.

This is Chinese student.

@wildlens I'm curious. Why do Indians believe that they only kill 20 soldiers, but can kill "40 Chinese soldiers"

Is military training compulsory for all citizens in China?

Is military training compulsory for all citizens in China?
yes.

China does not force military service. But it requires everyone to undergo military training. Since the 1960s.

After you enter school. Regular military training.

Screenshot_20230916_172616.jpg
Screenshot_20230916_172649.jpg
Screenshot_20230916_172715.jpg

Of course. At present, China has relatively relaxed military requirements for Chinese students. But in the 1960s. Even requiring all Chinese people to "enter a state of war at any time"

Screenshot_20230916_175227.jpg

:lol:

Now let's take a look at Indian POWs

1962~2020

View attachment 953946View attachment 953947View attachment 953948View attachment 953949
View attachment 953951View attachment 953952

Baby. India dalits can "edit enemy numbers". But Indians are really not suitable for combat.
india has whooped your *** in the last few years. Eleven XI Jinping, is running away and is scared. He is going to be assassinated soon. one war you won in 1962. India grown opium was nicely used in china. Maybe time to re introduce. ok then lets talk about the Sikhs standing on roads of Shanghai keeping the yellowman under his foot.

We all know.

This is Chinese student.

@wildlens I'm curious. Why do Indians believe that they only 20 soldiers died, but can kill "40 Chinese soldiers"

because it happened. Chinese govt lies as usual.. you are forced to believe what is told to you. We believe with freedom based on what's truth.

india has whooped your *** in the last few years. Eleven XI Jinping, is running away and is scared. He is going to be assassinated soon. one war you won in 1962. India grown opium was nicely used in china. Maybe time to re introduce. ok then lets talk about the Sikhs standing on roads of Shanghai keeping the yellowman under his foot.

because it happened. Chinese govt lies as usual.. you are forced to believe what is told to you. We believe with freedom based on what's truth.
India is a shameless country. Indians are naturally skilled at lying and boasting.

MacArthur said, 'If we replace the UN army with the Indian army. No one knows that I lost the war.

Just like Modi told you they killed 108 Song Dynasty soldiers on GALWAN.

In the normal world. Who would believe that Indian parish soldiers with malnutrition and illiteracy can fight?

Last edited:

The la la land of fools deserve to be obliterated from earth you see fool.

India is a shameless country. Indians are naturally skilled at lying and boasting.

MacArthur said, 'If we replace the UN army with the Indian army. No one knows that I lost the war.

Just like Modi told you they killed 108 Song Dynasty soldiers on GALWAN.

In the normal world. Who would believe that Indian parish soldiers with malnutrition and illiteracy can fight?
its Chinese that are shameless and evil. china non soldiers got screwed in Galway and then in covid china got choked on its own virus. its the end of a growing china, Eleven did it. Chinese even need permission to have children all these years. now like fools they are saying have 3 have 3. you can prevent people from having sex or children. but you can't force them to. next the Chinese women are going to be used as farm animals. there will be thousands kept in pens, and forcibly inseminated with Xi's sperm. that's what will happen now. lol.

The la la land of fools deserve to be obliterated from earth you see fool.
that's the Chinese people. and you are so hypocritical or coward that you claim to be atheist but afraid to say that there is no Allah or Mohamad is false

Last edited:
its Chinese that are shameless and evil. china non soldiers got screwed in Galway and then in covid china got choked on its own virus. its the end of a growing china, Eleven did it. Chinese even need permission to have children all these years. now like fools they are saying have 3 have 3. you can prevent people from having sex or children. but you can't force them to. next the Chinese women are going to be used as farm animals. there will be thousands kept in pens, and forcibly inseminated with Xi's sperm. that's what will happen now. lol.

that's the Chinese people.
Ah. Although the India dalits enjoy spreading fake news. But Indians breed like mice. And then die like a dog. a worthless sub race.

Ah. Although the India dalits enjoy spreading fake news. But Indians breed like mice. And then die like a dog. a worthless sub race.
haha.. Chinese can't even breed.. impotent fellows. Chinese ppl are just commodity of ccp. to be used and thrown.

You know. Starting from the Tang Dynasty. Kill you like a dog.

View attachment 954020View attachment 954021
what are you talking .. tang chang bang... I know you run an opium den in china.. shall I tell to the ccp spies. your own dad may be spying against you. I also know you are planning to assassinate Xi Jinping and overthrow the Communist party of china.. you are the leader. your web service provider will pick this up.be careful.

your web service provider will pick this up.be careful.
He may have already lost one of his kidneys. He is just trying to save the remaining one by showing his troll skills to his masters.

He may have already lost one of his kidneys. He is just trying to save the remaining one by showing his troll skills to his masters.
don't you know the ccp owns all the organs of china people. when they feel like it they can slit open their body and take a kidney, or eye or what they want. china is like a giant abattoir.

what are you talking .. tang chang bang... I know you run an opium den in china.. shall I tell to the ccp spies. your own dad may be spying against you. I also know you are planning to assassinate Xi Jinping and overthrow the Communist party of china.. you are the leader. your web service provider will pick this up.be careful.
don't you know the ccp owns all the organs of china people. when they feel like it they can slit open their body and take a kidney, or eye or what they want. china is like a giant abattoir.
Is this you Indian dalits' talk show?

The Tang Dynasty conquered India in 3 days. Just 3 days. :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom