What's new

The Name of Indian Govt. Treachery in Bangladesh : Farakka

Who cares what a newspaperman writes.

But, how come after Farakka 180 million people in BD is eating full stomach. Less than 75 million people could not be supported before Farakka was built.

So, tell me a few excuses and challenge me that the population now has been reduced to 75 million now after reaching 280 million before.

How long fat Mullahs would be crying? Answer my question and then cry, Mullah!!!!
You are a fu*cking stupid a*sshole. It is a waste of time talking to you.

You are a fu*cking stupid a*sshole. It is a waste of time talking to you.
Are you still an imbecile teenager knowing nothing as if you are a big ISIS hooligan?

How come BD feeds 180 million people with Farakka? Without Farakka big Mullahs as you are will take four wives and produce 20 children.

How come BD feeds 180 million people with Farakka? Without Farakka big Mullahs as you are will take four wives and produce 20 children.
ব্যাটা অশিক্ষিত আহাম্মক! আমরা খাদ্য শষ্য আমদানী করে দেশকে খাওয়াই। প্রতিবছর লক্ষ লক্ষ টন খাদ্যদ্রব্য পৃথিবীর বিভিন্ন প্রান্ত থেকে সরকার আমদানী করে। তারপরও তুই বলতে পারিস শষ্য উৎপাদন আগের চেয়ে বেড়েছে কি ভাবে? নীচের কারনণ্ডলো পড়:

উচ্চফলনশীল ধানের বীজ উদ্ভাবন
সরকার কতৃক গরীব কৃষকদের কম সুদে ঋন প্রদান
কৃষকদের মাঝে বিনামূল্যে খাস জমি বন্টন
উন্নতমানের রাসায়নিক সার সরবরাহ
উন্নত ও টেকসই কৃষি পদ্ধতির প্রচলন
গরীব কৃষকদের উৎপাদিত শষ্যের ন্যায্যমূল্য প্রদান
যেখানে সম্ভব সেখানে পানি সেচের ব্যবস্থা করা

একটি কথা মনে রাখ, এতো কিছু করার পরেও আমাদের দেশের লোকদের খাওয়ানোর জন্য শষ্য আমদানী করতে হয়। বুঝেছিস আহাম্মক?

ব্যাটা অশিক্ষিত আহাম্মক! আমরা খাদ্য শষ্য আমদানী করে দেশকে খাওয়াই। প্রতিবছর লক্ষ লক্ষ টন খাদ্যদ্রব্য পৃথিবীর বিভিন্ন প্রান্ত থেকে সরকার আমদানী করে। তারপরও তুই বলতে পারিস শষ্য উৎপাদন আগের চেয়ে বেড়েছে কি ভাবে? নীচের কারনণ্ডলো পড়:

উচ্চফলনশীল ধানের বীজ উদ্ভাবন
সরকার কতৃক গরীব কৃষকদের কম সুদে ঋন প্রদান
কৃষকদের মাঝে বিনামূল্যে খাস জমি বন্টন
উন্নতমানের রাসায়নিক সার সরবরাহ
উন্নত ও টেকসই কৃষি পদ্ধতির প্রচলন
গরীব কৃষকদের উৎপাদিত শষ্যের ন্যায্যমূল্য প্রদান
যেখানে সম্ভব সেখানে পানি সেচের ব্যবস্থা করা

একটি কথা মনে রাখ, এতো কিছু করার পরেও আমাদের দেশের লোকদের খাওয়ানোর জন্য শষ্য আমদানী করতে হয়। বুঝেছিস আহাম্মক?
Now, I know you have good intelligence and good manners. People say, do not debate with a woman and a mullah. I believe it now.

But, who do not you write in English? Is it not that you do not want the moderators to see your language style?

Now, I know you have good intelligence and good manners. People say, do not debate with a woman and a mullah. I believe it now.
You are the first person I have met who thinks Farakka is not having any negative impact on Bangladesh's agriculture and farmers. You are a dumb-a*ss who knows nothing about Bangladesh. Go back to Africa, chimpanzee.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom