What's new

China expresses concern over Indian Missiles Deployment and sale thereof to Vietnam

Dear indian,

Are you saying that you are now challenging China and want China to agree to your terms before you will think?

Is that the essence of your thoughts?

Kindly, elaborate.

Lol my dear Pakistani,

When I punch someone, I should expect him to punch me back, irrespective of whether he actually punches or not. And that is diplomacy and military planning.

China is challenging us. And we are getting ready to challenge them. But not yet. Our military still has years to catch up with their modernisation. Modernisation doesnt mean basic combat gears, weapon system alone. But includes missile bases, regiments, Air Force bases, highways, railways etc.
They started it, building highways right upto our border. And we are simply reciprocating.

Thirdly. China has no stake in South Asia. If it wants to get involved, then it should expect the same from India in South East Asia. Simple as that. We cannot match China's financial might right now. But in 10 years it will be decent enough to actually help some nations in SEA.

China is challenging us. And we are getting ready to challenge them. But not yet. Our military still has years to catch up with their modernisation. Modernisation doesnt mean basic combat gears, weapon system alone. But includes missile bases, regiments, Air Force bases, highways, railways etc.
They started it, building highways right upto our border. And we are simply reciprocating.

China has much bigger fist than India, and you cannot challenge us on those things.

@UKBengali

Even in 1962, you stated you were not the one who started, but in reality, you were/are always the one who started the conflict.

Depends on the perceptions. Arunachal was considered disputed. And China had just invaded Tibet. IA was making camps in areas which it had never done before. In reality we never crossed the current AP border. But China saw that as an threat.
TBH in that current scenario Nehru could have ordered IA to wait for some time. But he didnt, understimated Chinese capabilities. Yes, that's a mistake. I accept. But then again did IA fired the first bullet of 1962?

China has much bigger fist than India, and you cannot challenge us on those things.

@UKBengali

I repeat again. Read my post again. We are getting ready to challenge. But not yet. As you said, China has a much bigger fist than India, for now. Things might not be the same 15 years down the line.

Got my point.?

Depends on the perceptions. Arunachal was considered disputed. And China had just invaded Tibet. IA was making camps in areas which it had never done before. In reality we never crossed the current AP border. But China saw that as an threat.
TBH in that current scenario Nehru could have ordered IA to wait for some time. But he didnt, understimated Chinese capabilities. Yes, that's a mistake. I accept. But then again did IA fired the first bullet of 1962?

Are you kidding me? Tibet has been part of China for 700 years, and its people and culture are much closer to us than to India. And look at the people Bhutan, they don't even look like Indians, it is clearly an example of the illegal Indian annexation toward a sovereignty country.

I repeat again. Read my post again. We are getting ready to challenge. But not yet. As you said, China has a much bigger fist than India, for now. Things might not be the same 15 years down the line.

Got my point.?

Yep, just like India self-proclaimed to become a shupa powa by 2012.

We shall wait and see.

http://articles.economictimes.india...s/28389376_1_space-programme-kalam-superpower

Lol my dear Pakistani,

When I punch someone, I should expect him to punch me back, irrespective of whether he actually punches or not. And that is diplomacy and military planning.

Thirdly. China has no stake in South Asia. If it wants to get involved, then it should expect the same from India in South East Asia. Simple as that. We cannot match China's financial might right now. But in 10 years it will be decent enough to actually help some nations in SEA.

Dear Indian,

I am Sino-Pak Friend. My nationality is neither. I am just against rise of Fascism anywhere and everywhere.

That I love China dear...is my affair. That I hold Iron brother in great esteem is also my personal matter.

You are indian..hence, addressed accordingly. Matter civilised courtesy. I am sure you might understand.

So, you are saying that you will contain China is South Asia? And if China does not oblige you will create troubles elsewhere for China.

Is that your contention?

Kindly, explain your views.

Thank you.

Are you kidding me? Tibet has been part of China for 700 years, and its people and culture are much closer to us than to India. And look at the people Bhutan, they don't even look like Indians, it is clearly an example of the illegal Indian annexation toward a sovereignty country.

When did my part did I claim Tibet or Bhutan? What culture are u talking about? Buddhist culture to Tibet was exported from India. We didnt annex any territory. Not by force unlike China.

What Han Chinese and Tibetians have in common? What communism have in common with Tibetian Buddhism? You and Japanese also look the same to me. So?

North Eastern states have been for long mentioned in our religious texts. I am talking of 3000 years old ones.

And speak on topic, and dont behave like a typical Chinese troll.

When did my part did I claim Tibet or Bhutan? What culture are u talking about? Buddhist culture to Tibet was exported from India. We didnt annex any territory. Not by force unlike China.

What Han Chinese and Tibetians have in common? What communism have in common with Tibetian Buddhism? You and Japanese also look the same to me. So?

North Eastern states have been for long mentioned in our religious texts. I am talking of 3000 years old ones.

And speak on topic, and dont behave like a typical Chinese troll.

Tibet has been a part of China for 700 years, but never being a part of India, period.

We shall wait and see.

http://articles.economictimes.india...s/28389376_1_space-programme-kalam-superpower

Is there any word like that from any official GoI spokesperson? Hell. This is India. I can do protests and tell anything I want.
I have freedom to watch any websites I want. Any anti India articles too. Any **** too.

Everything is Illegal in China. So dont start a troll war. If u want to continue speaking on the topic. Fine. Or else ignore.

We shall wait and see.

My brother, I know that you know about Sun Wukong. We must show forebearance. One good day...

South Tibet is the eternal part of China along with territories in north eastern states under illegal occupation of India.

Time is approaching. First the North then the South.

Ofcourse, he's different. He's special. The world has started recognising him as one of the most stupid prime ministers on this planet. SOURCE: Google, who's CEO, if I'm not mistaken, is an Indian. Hehehehehehe
and Saudi Arabia awarded its highest civilian honour to Modi

Got my point.?

China will only extend the lead in 2030.

A barely middle-income India that still relies on imports of major weapons systems will
be completely out-matched by a high-income China that produces all it's own weapons.

@ChineseTiger1986

You should feel lucky that right now we don't have the intention to directly retake South Tibet.
And Chinese should feel Lucky that's its only a Cruise Missile, deployed in our territory not in Vietnam.

And no such thing exist as South Tibet, its known as Arunachal Pradesh.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom