What's new

China expresses concern over Indian Missiles Deployment and sale thereof to Vietnam

BrahMos again,I nearly believe BraMos is the most advanced crusied missile in the world.
Have Russia equiped this missile?Any indian here to tell me?

So Vietnam have already decided to buy it,or this is just the Indian own wishful thinking?

I have been here on this forum since 2009 and cannot remember how many times Indian bragging about their Brahmos selling to Vietnam.

But as far as I understand, Vietnam can manufacture that kind of missile by ourselves or working with Russia. Why need to buy from a third party? There is no such news from popular Vietnamese sources.

Last edited:
I have been here on this forum since 2009 and cannot remember how many times Indian bragging about their Brahmos selling to Vietnam.

But as far as I understand, Vietnam can manufacture that kind of missile by ourselves or working with Russia. Why need to buy from a third party? There is no such news from popular Vietnamese sources.

My friend, india is the eternal 'going to be' 'shall have' 'will do' ect. ect country and peoples. Why bother...

Viet people must rely on themselves and build their capabilities..

Otherwise, they can always turn to China and Russia for their defence needs...

The best and only option is to solve issues through dialouge and create an environment of peace so that your country can develop economically and socially.

All the best.

Why did some Chinese like you try to ignore Polpot attack Vietnamese's border? and also deny all of the things related to evil Khmer Rogue. So again and again repeat Vietnamese's invasion like a machine. Chinese angered when Japanese kill your people like Nanking massacre. we too. Polpot attacked our border, killed our child, raped and slain our women, beheaded our farmers. Why didn't you say? We also are human. US, China, UN refused to prevent Polpot. we must attack them and ousted Polpot. we defend our nation, save our women and child, it is ignorance?
1, please explain Vietnam "indosinian federal" plan.

2, please explain the invasion of Vietnam to Laos and Thailand.

3, please explain Vietnam troops raided our border, killing our people.

4, The Vietnam and US 13 year war over, rapidly with China, Laos, Cambodia and Thailand between the outbreak of war. Please use the logical thinking, why?

1, please explain Vietnam "indosinian federal" plan.

2, please explain the invasion of Vietnam to Laos and Thailand.

3, please explain Vietnam troops raided our border, killing our people.

4, The Vietnam and US 13 year war over, rapidly with China, Laos, Cambodia and Thailand between the outbreak of war. Please use the logical thinking, why?

1. that's imaginery product
2. Vietnam never invaded Laos, Vietnam was allowed to enter Laos territory, Laos govt. could confirm that, provide source pls.
Gen. Giap and Prince Suphanouvong in 1953, at the time Laos and Vietnam, both including in French Indochina.
ogiap14-d3e4c-1722-1380956100.jpg

Vietnam did raid into Thai territory as Thai accommodated Khmer Rouge, and Khmer Rouge from their bases in Thailand launched offensives to Cambodia. That's similar to Israel counterstrike to attacks from Lebanon.
3. It's China who raided Vietnam's border and killed Vietnamese people. Provide your source,
4. I don't understand what you mean. Rewrite 4. pls

1. that's imaginery product
2. Vietnam never invaded Laos, Vietnam was allowed to enter Laos territory, Laos govt. could confirm that, provide source pls.
Gen. Giap and Prince Suphanouvong in 1953, at the time Laos and Vietnam, both including in French Indochina.
ogiap14-d3e4c-1722-1380956100.jpg

Vietnam did raid into Thai territory as Thai accommodated Khmer Rouge, and Khmer Rouge from their bases in Thailand launched offensives to Cambodia. That's similar to Israel counterstrike to attacks from Lebanon.
3. It's China who raided Vietnam's border and killed Vietnamese people. Provide your source,
4. I don't understand what you mean. Rewrite 4. pls
OK, Vietnam country to high IQ, we now use logical thinking.

1,"Đông Dương thuộc Pháp" put forward by the French, in 1975 Vietnam Le Duẩn trying to enforce, attempt to annexation of Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Burma. The plan HOANG VAN HOAN opposition, HOANG VAN HOAN fled to China
111194431.jpg

2,Vietnam invaded Laos

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Vietnamese_invasion_of_Laos

Vietnam invaded in Thailand

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_border_raids_in_Thailand

6f5eabef0cd35a6bcea9a364f1f0e3e6.jpg
111106fn4sh74m0nh0401w.jpg

Pictures show, Vietnamese forces even in recent there is still a violation of the behavior of the Chinese border. If Vietnam respect facts, Vietnam will win the respect.
Please provide the pictures or link to prove that the Chinese have a violation of the behavior of the Vietnamese border.

4,At the end of the Vietnam war in 1975, Vietnam is provocation, successively with Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, China war. This is reasonable?? In fact, these actions are supported by the Soviet union, Vietnam would constantly invasion 4 neighbouring.

Do not disguise the victim.

3,View attachment 329180 View attachment 329181
Pictures show, Vietnamese forces even in recent there is still a violation of the behavior of the Chinese border. If Vietnam respect facts, Vietnam will win the respect.
Please provide the pictures or link to prove that the Chinese have a violation of the behavior of the Vietnamese border.

Ok.
one by one

by those pictures, who told you that's violation of Chinese border ?
That's the common border milestone with 2 sides, the pictures show the act of checking the milestone as their daily mission. Your Chinese border guards did the same.

By your logic, how your border guards could check this mark stone without violation to Vietnam border ?

Moc79-Hai-An-9840-1428908159.jpg

copy%20(3)%20of%20dsc06391_mhwd.jpg

Moc1378-Nguyen-Tien-Hung-5322-1428908156.jpg

Last edited:
India otoh hasn't done anything that is even close to that. India is extremely short sighted in this instance but u can't blame india because viet konk military is a swinger. U can't trust any swinger by giving away your tech

Who told you "China is arming pakistan to the teeth. Inida hasn't done anything that is even close to that?"
India occupied Sikkim, which was vassal kingdom of China. Bhutan was also vassal kingdom of China, now controlled by India. Not being blind, dude, take a look at Bhutan national flag, dragon fly there!
49215692294.gif

:enjoy:

64e85c146a6398b78b8aa6c1d2d9495d.jpg

vn-cambodia-border-rfa.jpeg

India to Supply Naval Vessels to Vietnam
Prime Minister Modi Notes ‘Shared Interest in Maritime Security’

BN-FG029_indvie_J_20141028103311.jpg
ENLARGE
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi shakes hands with Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung following an agreement signing in New Delhi on Tuesday. PRAKASH SINGH/AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE/GETTY IMAGES
By
JESSE PESTA
Updated Oct. 28, 2014 11:54 a.m. ET

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom