What's new

China forced abortion photo sparks outrage

Chinese forummers were going on about poverty stricken Indian parents seeking abortion and sex determination in India.

Here is something you guys need to know. In India

The length of the pregnancy must not exceed twenty weeks in order to qualify for an abortion

The persons who are qualified to conduct the abortion and the place of implementation. Some of these qualifications are as follows:
  • Women whose physical and/or mental health were endangered by the pregnancy
  • Women facing the birth of a potentially handicapped or malformed child
  • Rape
  • Pregnancies in unmarried girls under the age of eighteen with the consent of a guardian
  • Pregnancies in "lunatics" with the consent of a guardian

Forced abortion is a criminal offence and if caught you could face long term jail.

So is sex determination prior to birth.

I only agree with this one . about the rape the woman have many options to stop pregnancy after it ,then why let the pregnancy happen and advance for several month then go and say let do an abortion .
about being faced by birth of a potentially handicapped or malformed child I again am against it , every child is a potentially handicapped or malformed child , by today technology we can for sure say the child is malformed or handicapped in 2nd -3th month of pregnancy so its problematic to do abortion on 10 child that have the risk of malformation and handicap while from the 10 only 2 of them have the problems.
I'm against the abortion in pregnancies of unmarried girls because its irrelevant that the girl is married or unmarried ,finishing the pregnancy is far safer than abortion even in 12 year old girl , and if the girl can't raise the child don't forget 10% of marriage result in no child and I have never heard that a newborn had problem for adaptation , older child yes but newborn never and government can arrange that perfectly so there won't be any harm foor the child and also Pregnancies in "lunatics" are also like pregnancy in under age , why they must abort the children ?

There were some people saying on the other thread that A law of a country must be followed.

Anyway dont like the law but in 30 to 50 years from now most of the countries will be implementing such laws......

I don't guess so a perfect example is Iran we had the fastest reduction in birth rate in the world in just 10 year and we did that just with education and providing free birth control service and in our country you can have 20 child without any fine and doing abortion is only allowed in fetus before the 4th month and on the condition that two gynecologist and a forensic medic sign that the child is not viable or the pregnancy is dangerous for the mother , after the 4th month if even the child is anancephal we have no abortion because its more dangerous for mother to do the abortion than let the pregnancy finish its course and then the child die after the birth in 1-2 hour.

It's not one, but 15 million a year by some estimates.

Indian gender-selective abortion is nothing compared to Chinese abortion, which is 100% regardless of gender.

well that's mean Indian solution is far worse and discriminating .

Here in Canada u see the repercussions of China's one-child policy and the consequent normalization of the ideology of less children but male children has been imported. recently there have been unofficial bans on revealing the sex of the child before 20 weeks here in areas in and around toronto where mainly chinese and indian canadians have been practicing female foeticide. these are sometimes immigrants and surprisingly sometimes even 2nd or 3rd generation canadians. the chinese/indian doctors and technicians sometimes support and assist couples in this practice. 3d ultrasound is a huge business so many doctors are make good money off of this crime. i really hope the government takes strict action against people doing this and importing their sick backwards mentality to other countries.

i smell something fishy in this story!
Abortions are not something as easy as tying someone down and sucking the baby out with a vacum pump..they require days and hours of work..lot of drugs and very invasive surgical procedure...

I only agree with this one . about the rape the woman have many options to stop pregnancy after it ,then why let the pregnancy happen and advance for several month then go and say let do an abortion
What the ****? Do you think a woman will be thinking about possibly being pregnant just AFTER the trauma of being raped? How dare you even suggest that?

Surely they do.
Yes, but do you really really think that is what she'll be most worried about? Oh come on, you've never seen a rape victim, have you? They're in shock, can't even speak for so long

because a few Indians are against CHINA in a Pakistani Forum does not mean that all INDIANS want to have a fist fight with the chinese every other day.
Do you have to be that hard on the INDIANS just because of a few guys

Not just few guys most of the guys with the exception of few who take pride in their country getting bashed and come to defense of bashers in every other thread..

Yes, but do you really really think that is what she'll be most worried about?
Yes, pregnancy and STD.

This is why the rape victims take the morning after pill while at the hospital for examination and evidence collection.

Yes, pregnancy and STD.

This is why the rape victims take the morning after pill while at the hospital for examination and evidence collection.
Maybe in the US but not everywhere in the world do women go to a hospital. So many try to hide it, believing it a shame, something they brought upon themselves.

We all speak of infanticide as the gravest evil perpetrated on human kind . Hell - we have topics about girls as babies are the biggest at risk group in India. But China's policy of infanticide on every child born after the first one is the most disgusting characteristic trait of human mankind.

No wars kill as many as china's kills babies … harsh but true fact. worst yet it is the absolute rubber stamp Chinese citizens on these boards give to such horror. Gives new meaning to the term " money is my god"

MODERATORS SHOULD BAN, WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT, ALL INDIANS STARTING ANTI-CHINA (PRC) THREADS ------india should look inside --- look at treatment of adivassis and poor and minorities etc.......and women.....

India will be killed by overpopulation, overcrowding

A law of a country must be followed (One-Child Policy).

Support CCP, Support One-Child Policy! :china:

Back
Top Bottom