What's new

China has entered in Arunachal Pardesh : BJP Parliamentarian

You're such an urban naxal tukde tukde antinational :D

My idli sambar, can you afford a nuclear attack? China ne chooriyan nahi pehni hui. It occupies a much better position than you. If it sends nukes over Tibet, down to your Gangetic plain, aap ki 600 million population ka tain tain fish. Ganga Mayya will be annihilated with uranium.

Choose wisely. Xoxo

Mr Rotti Dal,
Neither countries can avoid nuclearwar.
That is exactly the last option also .

Mr Rotti Dal,

Yes. So that is what I'm saying. You can be a chest thumping hero and think you may nuke China as a last resort. But the dragon will strike back on your Varanasis and Kashis and Vrindavans. Ganga Jamuna and all your holy sites will be like Chernobyl for a 100 years.

Plus China's population nexus is in the east. Far away from the Indian border. It will not suffer much. You however have much to lose if China rains nukes on you from Tibet.

What are you waiting, start with taiwan.
Capturing New Delhi is easier than capturing Taipei from a military perspective ... in 1962, Indian officials were so worried about the prospect of China capturing Delhi that they began evacuating government offices.

Options are still there .
Including Nuclear.
Get ready for that Karma also.
Not when the other side has more and better nuclear weapon delivery systems ...

Capturing New Delhi is easier than capturing Taipei from a military perspective ... in 1962, Indian officials were so worried about the prospect of China capturing Delhi that they began evacuating government offices.
Well on PDF India already lost Ladhak, arunachal pradesh, PLA is closer to Delhi. Looks like I need chinese visa to visit india after kungFlu virus.

Last edited:
Congress very nicely handled everything from 1948 to 2013 sothat 43000sqkm went away

What 43,000 sq. km. is this? If you are talking about Aksai Chin, you haven't been reading my posts. To say that they gave away what was never ours to give is plain silly.

Congress had motivation and drive .They proved against Pakistan that in 71 ,65 etc.

India has two choice
1.Go for negotiation trusts whatever the Chinese says .Back in ground just stay silent when they poaches Indian soil .
2. Stand up against China and defend ,whatever it takes .

Now Ladakh what will you say when tomorrow they asks for Uttarakhand .

Let them take Uttarakhand. They then have to handle Bipin Rawat, Yogi Adityanath and that creep Kangana Raut.

Out of curious who wasthis intelligent minister .
AK Antony, Salman Khurshid .

Get someone to bandage your eyes, take a pin, stick it into the list of ministers.

Options are still there .
Including Nuclear.
Get ready for that Karma also.

Sure. You can go ahead. Can the rest of us think about it for a moment?

Like a Chinese member said a couple days ago, "The toughest body part of an Indian is his mouth".

If the toughest part is the part that sees the most usage, the most traffic, then a curious situation arises with regard to the Chinese.

It would be nice if we refer to each other's ethnicity in polite and civil terms. Not in terms of the sort in your post.

Mr Rotti Dal,

Exaclty!!
If Indians want to nuke other countries than India should be nuked too.

Pakistan and China should empty their Nuclear arsenal on bharat mata.

Don't undermine a tiger cub. One day she might return as a ferocious tigress - Jengiz Han

You're such an urban naxal tukde tukde antinational :D

I still have doubts you are actually an Indian.:cheesy: J/k

With regret, given my serious reservations about the Congress and its lack of motivation and drive, not to mention a disheartening clinging on to one family, I have to agree. At least they had intelligent people as ministers, not brain-dead zombies.

That one family (plus a few other Congress ministers like Dr. Manmohan Singh, Shashi Tharoor, etc.) still have enough global clout to fix the current Ladakh border mess in India's favour. All they need to do is make a few phone calls. :cheesy: Of course it depends on them being in power, but they can still do it if Narendra Modi requests them NICELY. He's too pig arrogant to consult others.

In the school of international diplomacy, Congress has PhD in comparison to BJP's kindergarten status.

The Chinese are applying pressure to India at many points of the border ... I never expected the sheer amount of pressure here. I think Modi is at a loss with what to do here. I don't think he ever anticipated such a concerted movement, as such the Indian response has thus far been weak and uncoordinated, allowing the Chinese to dig in. India is quickly losing whatever remaining geographic/strategic advantages it has over China.

Back
Top Bottom