What's new

China hawks suggest that it was China who did it

Why is China letting the world to treat her like a punching bag ?

Are you Cyberspace-illiterate, a troll, or just a fool? What sort of article was that which you posted - some user writing some crap in a blog? And for that, you shed your crocodile tears for China being treated like a 'punching bag'? What a dishonest creature you are!!

Why is China letting the world to treat her like a punching bag ?

Why would it be a punching bag?

I too had considered it a possibility. Its a compliment that they think that besides Russia, we could do it.

One sub gets to the US unknown by them. Now how to celebrate the trip? Fireworks. Probably on the way back.
Its like the buzzing of the Kitty Hawk by lowly Su24s. Or surfacing your sub inside a carrier group.

As to military challenging the US, been there, done that.
How about sending back a forced down US plane in pieces? 2001 China. That the US will value LA more than Taipei when the time comes, 1995 China.

If it was Chinese, it shows a healthy competitive spirit.

It was nothing but jet contrails. Nobody, I repeat, nobody has the ballz to let a missile off from within the territorial waters of US and that too within 35 miles off the coast of California unless they are utterly mad or want a war! Even the always delusional and madcap dictatorship of NK is not that mad to start a war with US.

It was jet contrails. From an angle it looked as if it was a rocket launch, but its all angles and optical illusion. Move on, conspiracy theorists.

from the picture, i think it is something from US soil, not into US.
how could China manage to do that?

and about the "punching bag", well, we have a joke saying: got shot even one lies down on ground. no matter what happened, they always could find something to curse China.

It was nothing but jet contrails. Nobody, I repeat, nobody has the ballz to let a missile off from within the territorial waters of US and that too within 35 miles off the coast of California unless they are utterly mad or want a war! Even the always delusional and madcap dictatorship of NK is not that mad to start a war with US.

It was jet contrails. From an angle it looked as if it was a rocket launch, but its all angles and optical illusion. Move on, conspiracy theorists.

I have seen jet contrail, every one has seen it, as far as i know jets dont do zigzags they fly straight.

Looking at the sudden movements, Its definately was a missile launch.

Watch some youtube videos of missile launches from air and sea and specially submarine. Look at formation of contrails.

I have seen jet contrail, every one has seen it, as far as i know jets dont do zigzags they fly straight.

Looking at the sudden movements, Its definately was a missile launch.

Watch some youtube videos of missile launches from air and sea and specially submarine. Look at formation of contrails.

No JonAsad, its clearly jet contrails. The weather conditions, moisture, light of the setting sun and high winds in the atmosphere certainly creates an optical illusion.
If you watch it carefully, you can see that there are no zigzag movements or even a curve. The apparently thick smoke at the bottom of the image is due to the exhaust watervapor being disturbed and spread due to high winds!

Confirmed numerous times by aviation and contrail experts as picture taken of contrail head on at altitude by helicopter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom