What's new

China, Japan tensions flare up once again

How do you define a part or not a part of China? Vietnam was a vassal state of China centuries before. Are you late in your tax payment to us and get out of the islands!

I am making the analogy of someone do not have to EXECUTE the killing but in fact they are doing the violence by giving orders.

If dalai lama is peaceful, then he should have shut the f##k up long time ago live peacefully any where else on earth who give him the refuge!

Swearing doesn't make you a strong person, kid. It only show people your weaknesses and immense insecurity that you have. Like I said, if you're trying to get your balls back at least do it the right way.

How do you define a part or not a part of China? Vietnam was a vassal state of China centuries before. Are you late in your tax payment to us and get out of the islands!

I am making the analogy of someone do not have to EXECUTE the killing but in fact they are doing the violence by giving orders.

If dalai lama is peaceful, then he should have shut the f##k up long time ago live peacefully any where else on earth who give him the refuge!

llama didnt give ordered to hurt anyone else??? maybe china should listen to the tibetens?? instead of forcing rule over them??

maybe china should of let the tibet people live under whatever rule they wanted?

if anyone is reponsible for deaths of tibet people.. it is china... dalai llama didnt give orders for them to kill themselves? they suicide because china tries to rule them with a iron fist.. they dont want chinese rule, it is that simple

Yes we will, indians!

Kids. :rolleyes:

llama didnt give ordered to hurt anyone else??? maybe china should listen to the tibetens?? instead of forcing rule over them??

maybe china should of let the tibet people live under whatever rule they wanted?

if anyone is reponsible for deaths of tibet people.. it is china... dalai llama didnt give orders for them to kill themselves? they suicide because china tries to rule them with a iron fist.. they dont want chinese rule, it is that simple

fyi, you're arguing to a child.

Kids. :rolleyes:

fyi, you're arguing to a child.

I should send you a lollipop!

only the separatist and the thugs under the influence of dalai, india, usa and the west do not want to be a part of us, as simple as that!

only the separatist and the thugs under the influence of dalai, india, usa and the west do not want to be a part of us, as simple as that!

more like anyone who likes a little bit of freedom does not want to be a part of you lol.... and dude.. it is as simple as that..

more like anyone who likes a little bit of freedom does not want to be a part of you lol.... and dude.. it is as simple as that..

a small group of people "under the influence of dalai, india, usa and the west do not want to be a part of us, as simple as that!"

How many times do I have to repeat that simple statement!

a small group of people "under the influence of dalai, india, usa and the west do not want to be a part of us, as simple as that!"

How many times do I have to repeat that simple statement!

ok then fair enough.. then you would have no problem having a refferendum.. a vote that all tibetens can vote and chose... after all if your statement is true.. you would have nothing to worry about right???... a fair refferendum too... would be in your favor true??

No more circling argument about Xizang and SC sea okay because the discussions are off tracked

ok then fair enough.. then you would have no problem having a refferendum.. a vote that all tibetens can vote and chose... after all if your statement is true.. you would have nothing to worry about right???... a fair refferendum too... would be in your favor true??

why should we do anything according to your order when our sovereignty over the land is as clear as a crystal ball to us!

and referendum won't be a good method to trick us - I hope you know why!

No more circling argument about Xizang and SC sea okay because the discussions are off tracked

why should we do anything according to your order when our sovereignty over the land is as clear as a crystal ball to us!

well hang on.. if the statement you made is true... then you could do it and NO ONE would aruge any different.. dalai llama would not have any real say.. western nations could not diss china because of it

i tell u why u wont have a vote.. because the TRUTH is the population does NOT want chinese rule... and maybe you say a "few thugs" because compared to china population.. the tibeten population really is a few... and most tibeten, if not ALL of them want their sovreignty!

Why are you wasting time with irrelevant characters? Is this thread about Tibet?

Clearly the old men in politburo needed some distraction to domestic political turmoils at the moment, and just as importantly, a "second front" vis-a-vis the fires engulfing West Asia.

The East and the Yellow Seas remain the most logical place to make waves ... with North Korean "satellite launch" and all ...

There is no need to even entertain jumpy Viets and the rest.

Another thread with "potential" gone to the dumps ...

well hang on.. if the statement you made is true... then you could do it and NO ONE would aruge any different.. dalai llama would not have any real say.. western nations could not diss china because of it

i tell u why u wont have a vote.. because the TRUTH is the population does NOT want chinese rule... and maybe you say a "few thugs" because compared to china population.. the tibeten population really is a few... and most tibeten, if not ALL of them want their sovreignty!
You should give natives in Australia a vote whether to kick off all penal colony whites from the continent.

You should give natives in Australia a vote whether to kick off all penal colony whites from the continent.

dont try to delfect this.. this is about tibet not australia

there are no longer any penal colonies here... and fact was even hundreds of years ago, there was always more non criminals then there were criminals sent here lol

and if a vote did occur, you would find they would not vote everyone out of australia.

i have had this talk with many of them

"referendum won't be a good method to trick us - I hope you know why!" and obviously you don't know why!

I am signing off from this discussion PERIOD to avoid infraction!

"referendum won't be a good method to trick us - I hope you know why!" and obviously you don't know why!

I am signing off from this discussion PERIOD to avoid infraction!

not about trickin.. you chinese here said those who dont want chinese rule are a very few... and most want chinese rule.. if thats the truth.. then its no trick, do a refferendum and tibet is recognised as all yours by the whole world...

but you wont and you know why.. because most dont want chinese rule

The Dalai Lama was one of the best snake oil salesman in the west for decades. He can charm and influence his customers to do bidding for him, as it's shown here. The whites and their wanna bes would not accept any opinions concerning Tibet unless they come from his holiness. It is senseless, in a way, to break those spells.

Back
Top Bottom