What's new

China protests citizen's rape in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
China resorting to cheap tactics to defame Delhi..... seems like consensual sex by Chinese girl and turned into rape story to highlight the rape...

WTF how can govt stop the girl going willingly in some guy's house and getting raped? does delhi govt know intention of everyone. The girl should know better whom to trust and whom to not.

it is not delhi govt. fault. but only misjudgement of the stupid girl and the lust of the moron. Should be punished that guy. but this Xinhua should shut up.

Read the report idiot she didnt going willingly to that rapist home it was a set up
After the party, he offered to drop her to her residence in his car in another locality of the south Delhi. However, he took her to his friends' place in Hauz Khas saying that he had an urgent work and raped her there.

China resorting to cheap tactics to defame Delhi..... seems like consensual sex by Chinese girl and turned into rape story to highlight the rape...

WTF how can govt stop the girl going willingly in some guy's house and getting raped? does delhi govt know intention of everyone. The girl should know better whom to trust and whom to not.

it is not delhi govt. fault. but only misjudgement of the stupid girl and the lust of the moron. Should be punished that guy. but this Xinhua should shut up.

You are a perfect example of the mentality which has turned India into the rape capital of the world. :rolleyes:

It must have been consensual, right? The guy was so desperate that he lied her by saying he had something important that was related to work. :disagree:

Just like those Indian eve-teasers, they delude themselves into thinking that the girls love them, when in fact the girls as running away from them. Delusional.

Read the report idiot she didnt going willingly to that rapist home it was a set up
After the party, he offered to drop her to her residence in his car in another locality of the south Delhi. However, he took her to his friends' place in Hauz Khas saying that he had an urgent work and raped her there.
See buddy, that's why I asked you. I hope we all won't generalize the issue and understand the problem and situation.

I have made a point earlier about the possibility of scenarios. But I think there was no fault of girl except she drank too much. But even then, she would have trusted that guy rather than some other stranger at that moment.

But cases like these are often not given importance and ignored, as people put blame on woman herself. This is the harsh reality. You can read some posts of other people in previous pages.

These type of incidents happen all around the world with similar conditions. Often the woman is drugged or made to drink too much alcohol and raped. When she gets into senses, she won't either complain. Only few can stand against the society who instead of blaming her, see the rapist as only Responsible one.

Most of the rapists are trusted people of these women.

@Chinese-Dragon Buddy, read Beijing Walker's post. He called her slut.

Its nothing to do with country. These type of people are everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

You are a perfect example of the mentality which has turned India into the rape capital of the world. :rolleyes:

It must have been consensual, right? The guy was so desperate that he lied her by saying he had something important that was related to work. :disagree:

Just like those Indian eve-teasers, they delude themselves into thinking that the girls love them, when in fact the girls as running away from them. Delusional.

I am not defending the guy.. he should be punished for the crime..

All I am saying is if some person has such bad intentions and any girl willings goes into a guy's house then no way can Govt of Delhi protect such a rape from happening. This is not something Govt. of delhi or any Govt. in the world can prevent. So this is not Govt. of delhi fault.

The girl's have to be careful about whom they go out wid and whom they trust. Only thing Govt of delhi can do is now punish the moron who did this. thats all. But cant blame Delhi govt for this case.

Tell me how come Delhi govt know the intentions of the Guy when he is taking the girl to his or his friend's house after having drinks in a bar and the girl is going there willingly with the moron?? IT is bad judgement on part of the girl to trust a wrong guy.

All Delhi govt. can do is to punish the guy. If they do that then they have done their Job well in this case.

Why is Delhi becoming the RAPE CAPITAL of the World ?
Because in India, rapes are reported and people come out in protest which leads to change in laws and Govt. take strict measures. Read this.

India, with a population of 1.2 billion people, had 24,206 rapes reported in 2011. South Africa, population 50 million, reported 2.5 times that number of rapes last year.

Outraged South Africans called to arms over their Nirbhaya - The Times of India

I am with @timetravel on the point that GOI couldn't have avoided it.

That guy trapped her. He wasn't a serial rapist or a convict on loose. But he was an Animal inside which GOI can't know.

Its be pragmatic. I know you feel bad, I do too. But look at all aspects.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because in India, rapes are reported and people come out in protest which leads to change in laws and Govt. take strict measures. Read this.

India, with a population of 1.2 billion people, had 24,206 rapes reported in 2011. South Africa, population 50 million, reported 2.5 times that number of rapes last year.

Outraged South Africans called to arms over their Nirbhaya - The Times of India

Mujhe tou Daal may kala lagta hai yaar.

What are you doing to those poor girls in delhi, Krait ?

Bhai koi girlfriend bana lo Krait yaar. Larkeyon per Zabardasti na kiya karo. Buri baat hai bayte.:D

Eik tou aap nay "Hannibal the Cannibal " ki tasveer laga rakhi hai.

Uper se kaam aap kay " Ted Bundi " se hain. Tche Tche..:D

Terrible things are happening in India this day.

But cant blame Delhi govt for this case.

Who is blaming the Indian Government for this? :rolleyes:

And I see you have backtracked on your BS argument that it was consensual sex.

He lied and said he had something "important related to work", that's how desperate he was. :disagree:

Like a typical eve-teaser who realizes he could never get a girl in the way that any normal person would. The best he can come up with is lying that he had something "important related to work". Desperation at its most pathetic.

Something is seriously wrong with our country.If you have urge for sex then do watch **** but why destroying life of some innocent?
This makes our head down when our country is famous for hospitality for others and we give advertisements of Atithi devo bhava :hitwall:

Now people even dont spare oldies of 70 years to kids of 2-3 months.

We are very sorry to the people who come from abroad n face this insult.

No words can heal this.

India has well and truly become a nightmare. Delhi seems to be filled with rapists - what sort of culture breeds these @ss*oles?

Who is blaming the Indian Government for this? :rolleyes:And I see you have backtracked on your BS argument that it was consensual sex.
He had something "important related to work", that's how desperate he was. :disagree:
Like a typical eve-teaser who realizes he could never get a girl in the way that any normal person would. The best he can come up with is saying he has something "important related to work". Desperation at its greatest.
Buddy, these like of cases happen everywhere. I agree that if we had very strict laws regarding Rapes, he might haven't committed it. That responsibility goes to Govt.

Also, if this case is not handled properly and the culprit don't get severe punishmen, I will be the first to bash our GOI.

S. Korean tourist allegedly drugged, raped in India

A South Korean student holidaying on her own in India was allegedly drugged and raped by the son of a hotel owner as she visited a tiger reserve in central India, police said on Friday.

The 23-year-old college student has filed a police case saying she was raped on January 14 after returning to the hotel from a safari at the Bandhavgarh National Park in Madhya Pradesh state.

"The incident happened last month but she said she did not have the courage to report it right away. She approached us on Thursday and we have registered a case against the accused," inspector Prakash Kulkarni told AFP.

Kulkarni, a police officer in Aurangabad city of Maharashtra state where the complaint was made, said the case had been transferred to his counterparts in neighbouring Madhya Pradesh.

The incident comes on the heels of the brutal gang-rape of a student in New Delhi in December that has triggered an outpouring of criticism of the police and inadequate safety for women in Indian society.

The physiotherapy student died 13 days after the assault, which happened on a bus she had boarded with her boyfriend as they returned home from watching a film in an upmarket shopping mall.

The South Korean woman had come to India last month on a tourist visa, the Times of India newspaper reported.

The paper said the woman had been offered a bottle of beer by the suspect after she returned to the hotel in the evening.

"She said she lost consciousness but woke up in the middle of night to find the suspect sexually assaulting her. She claims she forced him out of the room and locked the door," it said.

As many as 24,206 rape cases were reported in the country in 2011 although activists warn these statistics are a gross under-representation due to the social stigma attached with such crimes.

Travel advisories by the US and other foreign embassies warn women not to travel alone in India, saying they are "at risk and should exercise vigilance".

S. Korean tourist allegedly drugged, raped in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom