What's new

China protests citizen's rape in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
true. she should never have gone to india, and then sit alone in a car with an indian man. :rolleyes:
hut the F'ck up. Because of people like you, previous thread was closed because you people come to score points.

You are one sick person.

Mujhe tou Daal may kala lagta hai yaar.
What are you doing to those poor girls in delhi, Krait ?
Bhai koi girlfriend bana lo Krait yaar. Larkeyon per Zabardasti na kiya karo. Buri baat hai bayte.:D
Eik tou aap nay "Hannibal the Cannibal " ki tasveer laga rakhi hai.
Uper se kaam aap kay " Ted Bundi " se hain. Tche Tche..:D
I helped my friend in organizing protest against Delhi rape. I am also involved with an NGO who has been working for Equality of Men and Women and we are working before Delhi rape.

Doesn't crimes like these not happen in US ? Aren't their tons of cases of Serial Rapists in US ?

I can take criticism but I can't take generalized statement.

I know you said all this in a joke but I am angry at the other posters.
@ChinaToday now you are trolling and posting these news to bash India. Should I reply in same fashion ?

Problem is when there is good argument going on, you people resort to such cheap tactics.

Why don't you look at other side. Indian youth who raised against it, protested day and night. Got beaten up by police, water-cannon. Arrested ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Very sad incident indeed.
These kind of sick animals(whereever they are in the world) must be executed by courts ASAP.
Yup. Indian govt. and judiciary has changed a lot of things.Just recently a rapist of minor girl was convicted after 7 day trial.

A rapist and murderer who raped and killed a teenager was given death sentence after similar, around 7-10 days trial.

Huge changes are made in India. Hope we can bring it down. Such cases also affect tourism along with social security of women.

Who is blaming the Indian Government for this? :rolleyes:

And I see you have backtracked on your BS argument that it was consensual sex.

He lied and said he had something "important related to work", that's how desperate he was. :disagree:

Like a typical eve-teaser who realizes he could never get a girl in the way that any normal person would. The best he can come up with is lying that he had something "important related to work". Desperation at its most pathetic.

ok sorry, but I said so coz am angry at the Xinhua calling Delhi the rape capital... this is not fair... there are rapes happening across the world... and more than that happening in Delhi.. Surely the anti rape legislation needs to be strengthened and govt. needs to enusre those guilty get the punishment.. but beyond that the girls also have some responsibility..

but just because the media is free and cases reported doesn't mean Xinhua should act so stupid and start such stupid name calling..

while in India rapes are reported and the govt is under pressure from public and facing huge protests.. in many other countries where more rapes happen then India, the cases are not even reported and there would be no improvement either....

ok sorry, but I said so coz am angry at the Xinhua calling Delhi the rape capital... this is not fair... there are rapes happening across the world... and more than that happening in Delhi.. Surely the anti rape legislation needs to be strengthened and govt. needs to enusre those guilty get the punishment.. but beyond that the girls also have some responsibility..

but just because the media is free and cases reported doesn't mean Xinhua should act so stupid and start such stupid name calling..

while in India rapes are reported and the govt is under pressure from public and facing huge protests.. in many other countries where more rapes happen then India, the cases are not even reported and there would be no improvement either....

You from Delhi?

while in India rapes are reported and the govt is under pressure from public to improve.. in many other countries where more rapes happen then India, the cases are not even reported and there would be no improvement either....

No, this is what Xinhua said:

Chinese woman raped in New Delhi - Xinhua

It was Indians who started to (and continue to) use the phrase "rape capital", since New Delhi is the capital of India. Everyone else took the cue from them.

Delhi 'rape capital of world', don't go out alone: China to its citizens

China has asked its citizens, especially women, staying in India to be on alert and avoid going out alone after a Chinese woman was raped in New Delhi earlier this week. In a strongly worded report, state-run Xinhua said India is known for “rampant rapes against women and Delhi’s called the rape capital of the world.”

“Chinese embassy in India has also urged Chinese citizens in India, especially women, to strongly remain alert about their personal security, avoid going out of house alone, shun insecure places, and report to police and Chinese embassy once they meet any unusual situation,” the report said.

Citing the ferocious gang-rape and murder of a 23-year-old women in New Delhi in December, the report said the incident had “shocked the world.”

“Moreover, rapes are being reported on a daily basis in India,” it said.

Chinese diplomats got in touch with the ministry of external affairs and the Delhi Police soon after the news of the crime broke earlier this week.

The report, which didn’t divulge details of the case, said that the Chinese embassy in New Delhi on Thursday confirmed the case of rape.

Expressing “shock and anger” over the incident, the Embassy said the security of Chinese citizens can never be violated.

“The embassy urged the Indian government to seriously deal with this incident, protect the security, legal rights and privacy of the victim of the rape, as well to arrest and harshly punish the rapist to render justice to the victim,” it said.

It also urged the Indian authorities to take all efficient measures to protect Chinese citizens in India and prevent similar incidents to happen again.

Quoting unnamed Indian officials, the report said the police have arrested the suspect and were collecting evidence before sending him to court.

“The Indian side said it was seriously looking into this incident and would take all efficient measures to protect security, legal rights and privacy of the victim of the rape,” the report said.

The December gang-rape in New Delhi was closely followed by the Chinese media and China’s online microblogging community; opinion and discussions often centered around the perception that India is unsafe for women. With the latest case of the Chinese woman being raped, that perception is likely to get stronger.

China terms Delhi 'rape capital of world', asks its citizens to be on alert - Hindustan Times

No, this is what Xinhua said:

Chinese woman raped in New Delhi - Xinhua

It was Indians who started to (and continue to) use the phrase "rape capital", since New Delhi is the capital of India. Everyone else took the cue from them.

Hindustantimes has quoted Xinhua as saying the below: (not only calling delhi rape capital but also stupidly saying India is known for rampant rapes...immature, unprofessional, generalising whole india and in poor taste and false statement from Xinhua)

state-run Xinhua said India is known for “rampant rapes against women and Delhi’s called the rape capital of the world.”

China terms Delhi 'rape capital of world', asks its citizens to be on alert - Hindustan Times

so Xinhua must have said like that in some article. or Hindustan times is lying.:undecided::what:

Time for time travel to issue an other appology for accusing xinhua calling india the rape captial:lol:
you urself posted that article calling delhi like that..so its ur time now to issue apology.:azn:

No, this is what Xinhua said:Chinese woman raped in New Delhi - Xinhua
Xinhua is a Professional News agency. Not some local people. You can report it on front page but you can't make these idiotic statements.

Xinhua is a Professional News agency. Not some local people. You can report it on front page but you can't make these idiotic statements.

So where is the original Xinhua report that said this? :rolleyes:

As for professional:

http://bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-20753075

Delhi is often called the "rape capital of India" - police recorded more than 550 cases in the city last year.

Just take a look on the internet and you'll find all Indian news stations using this same phrase.

Now you are behaving like timetravel find me the article where it said delhi is the rape capital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom