What's new

China Reacts to Japanese Anti-Ship Missile Positioning

We surrendered ; the Russians attacked when days before declaration of peace was signed.

And they violated the Non-Aggression Pact we signed, so we were unprepared for it.

Why didn't Russia attack years prior when the Japanese Empire was in its height?

The war against Nazi Germany had a large role to due with that.

All of the former Axis Powers , to this day, have to host American bases. Germany, Japan and Italy (which is home to the United States 6th Fleet).

So, we , in good faith, followed through with the Peace process. The Americans would say we were a 'noble yet ferocious enemy'.

Objectively, it was Japan who struck America first. It was not Nazi Germany or Fascist Italy. The latter merely declared war on the United States as per the Tripartite Pact.
correct, all things can change, enemies become friends or vice versa. it is only the national interests of today that matter, not hostilities of 70 years ago.

for example Germany. the country belongs to US led NATO alliance, and hosts US troops. Is Germany a slave of America as many chinese suggest? No, of course not.

the Germans have the finger on nuclear weapons. Their fighter jets Tornado carry US nuclear bombs: B61. Japan can follow if America decides to arm Japanese fighter jets with US nukes.

image-37448-galleryV9-hnju.jpg

germanyb61.jpg

I think they would fight them to a stand-still....but wouldn't be able to hold major land bases like the last war.

Currently China military industrial can produce any weapons they intend to use in the war. I will always take a nations with 1.3 population in a war against a nation with 100 millions population when both nation can manufacture their own weapons. Future war between Japan and China fight on the even military strength. A nations with bigger population, bigger land mass, much more natural resource will eventually win over an all out war between 2 nations.

Ok That is fine.

But why do you react so furiously than. Your sharp reaction believe that you trust Western press a lot.
I just want to prove to you that your society is still very much infested with servant like attitude toward the West. There is no angry from me, at all. You want to disagree. Then it is up to you. I don't care about India.

I would do some more reading. The only part of the US Japan "occupied" was outer islands of Alaska, which isn't exactly storming Texas. The US spilled an ocean of blood dismantling Imperial Japan, for the benefit of the world, particularly China.

It was still technically US land..NO?

The remaining part is debatable but again this will derail the thread.

the Russians attacked when days before declaration of peace was signed.

And they violated the Non-Aggression Pact we signed, so we were unprepared for it.

Why didn't Russia attack years prior when the Japanese Empire was in its height?
They have to resist the Nazi German invasion. But they did destroy your Kwantung Army, your best army division.

Currently China military industrial can produce any weapons they intend to use in the war. I will always take a nations with 1.3 population in a war against a nation with 100 millions population when both nation can manufacture their own weapons. Future war between Japan and China fight on the even military strength. A nations with bigger population, bigger land mass, much more natural resource will eventually win over an all out war between 2 nations.

We defeated China in 2 wars and Russia in the Russo-Japanese War; both nations (Russia and China) had more resources and a greater population than the Japanese Empire.

The size of a nation does not dictate the results of its victory. Look at how Greece conquered the Persian Empire, how Israel defeated its enemies, how Great Britain colonized 1/4th of the world.

I would go back to the topic, but it has already been derailed badly by trolls (too many indian vs chinese insults).

IMO Japan had no chance to win at all. War against USA was already inevitable.

Japan knew she needed to conquer dutch indies for the oil to continue her war against China, but that would be equivalent to declaring war on the USA.

After the pearl harbor attack, japan thought she had won - at that point the US navy was much smaller than Japan's (3 aircraft carriers vs 10 + much more modern battleship fleet). However, the US full industrial power awoken, and by the end of the war, US had 1200 warships (compared to modern day ~250) surrounding Japan.

That is a true mark of a superpower, I don't know if there is any country on earth that has such the capability to produce 1200 warships in 4 years.

IMO the mistake was Japan didn't read sunzi art of war. She was fighting without objectives (at what stage would the war against china be considered a victory? after chang surrender, can japan really pacify the population?), the same mistake that US is making against Afghanistan today (waste trillions on war against terror, and still no victory in sight), and against Vietnam in the past.

We should rember How Japanese fought when Americans were on their door step. Japan as the invader and Japanese fighting to defend their country will be totally different. If china attacks Japan, I believe that Japanese will give them befitting reply.

More over I do not believe that Japanese do not have Nuclear bomb right now. They must have assembled few. If they see any possibility of nuclear attack, they will announce that.

Without US military Japan won't be able to defeat China in a future war.
are you sure?
so China can defeat anyone including America as many delusional and nationalistic Chinese claim? Do you think military toys alone can make you to a military power?

well, history shows Chinese are traditionally a loser in wars. China has seen a history of defeats, including the lost war against a second rate military nation like Burma.

I just want to prove to you that your society is still very much infested with servant like attitude toward the West. There is no angry from me, at all. You want to disagree. Then it is up to you. I don't care about India.

I have already answered that. Any reason for repeating that again and again. Come to India. You will witness how our society is. With filtered information, you will hardly get any Idea of how the actual world is.

@Nihonjin1051

It's a threat to Okinawa palace ancient waterway, if i not mistake that waterway is the international waterway connect China East Sea and Pacific Ocean, any ship from any country can safe passing it.

Japan deploy type12 anti-ship missiles to Kyushu and Miyako islands, it sounds like protect disputed DiaoYu island but it's a threat to the safety of international waterway.
Before China consider whether military action, the Japanese government firstly make the dispute resort to the threat of Japan weapons. For Japan Abe's government,中国会奉陪到底。

At least Japan military base on the islands not moving for DF missiles.
Whatever Japan plan to do in North-East Asia area, the Chinese + Korean + Russian will stay together to face one trouble-maker, our fight friendship experienced War to against the EVIL.
14179891408_fe80856839_b.jpg

Last edited:
We defeated China in 2 wars and Russia in the Russo-Japanese War; both nations (Russia and China) had more resources and a greater population than the Japanese Empire.

The size of a nation does not dictate the results of its victory. Look at how Greece conquered the Persian Empire, how Israel defeated its enemies, how Great Britain colonized 1/4th of the world.

China in the WW2 have no industrial base, China had no military industry, they had no tank, no airforce, no navy but they stop Japan army from completely conquer the whole China. Japan in WW2 was a military powerhouse of course China couldn't defeat Japan without modern military equipment.

No, it was due to the Japanese Empire - Soviet Union Neutrality Non-Aggression Pact signed in 1941.

Stalin was a very intelligent and opportunistic man. IMO he signed the non aggression pact with both Germany and Japan so that he can a mass troops and invade Germany/Manchuria once the timing is right.

A lot of historians actually thought Nazi's invasion against soviet union was a sound strategy (afterall, US was not going to get involved, Britian was tied down, and the country that poses the biggest threat to the Nazi was the soviet union).

I think they would fight them to a stand-still....but wouldn't be able to hold major land bases like the last war.
Without your involvement, we conquer Japan if you are to be serious about an all-out war.

Back
Top Bottom