What's new

China Reacts to Japanese Anti-Ship Missile Positioning

Look at the map, Japan didn't even occupied 1/10 of China territory after 15 yrs invading China.

Interesting isn't it? Since the overwhelming bulk of the Chinese population at that time was in the coastal areas. There were nothing but ethnic tribes and outposts in the interior at that time.

I must say tho, Japan did pretty well considering we were at war with the Chinese, Philippines, Americans, French, British, India, Dutch, all at once.

Had the Imperial Navy, and Army coordiinated their forces better...well, that's just hypothetics now. lol.

:lol:

Your historical comprehension is very poor. Qing Fleet was amassed , it was the incapability of its officers to engage in proper naval battle. Japanese Navy eviscerated the Qing Fleet, which literally tuck tail and ran. We merely sank the retreating ships...

:lol::lol:
You always like to bring up a dynastic era regime to boost your modern empire. But fact still remains, you never defeat a modern China. Did the KMT and CCP ever surrender? Do you think you can defeat our PLA today without the US aid? That is the question everyone in the world wants to know!

I'm not sure if that is true, just look at the map.

If I were a Japanese military strategist, I wouldn't even think about invading Russia. How are you going to march all the way across Siberia to Moscow? We all know how cold it gets. At best, Japan will have some troops stationed in Siberia, which has literally no people anyway and take valuable troops and resource away from the center of conflict.

Japan honored the Neutrality Pact at her own convenience.

Japan wouldn't have to march all the way to Siberia, the forces of Zhukov were stationed in the East , close to the border of Mongolia. A coordinated land and aerial force of the 13th, 15th, and 16th Armies of the Imperial Army could have knocked Zhukov and his forces out of the war. This would have prevented Stalin the much needed eastern refreshments during the Battle for Stalingrad.

But again, as i said earlier, these are all hypothetics now...

Interesting isn't it? Since the overwhelming bulk of the Chinese population at that time was in the coastal areas. There were nothing but ethnic tribes and outposts in the interior at that time.

I must say tho, Japan did pretty well considering we were at war with the Chinese, Philippines, Americans, French, British, India, Dutch, all at once.

Had the Imperial Navy, and Army coordiinated their forces better...well, that's just hypothetics now. lol.

You said over 300 millions Chinese resided only in the coastal area during WW2?

That was probably why Japan's empire crumbled in just 2 years. You cannot hold on to such a big land without seriously draining your own strength.

How are you going to pacify the native population so that there are no daily revolts?

The British was much better at empire building (let native do the leading, but bribe the head of the native)
Britian was able to rule India with just 20,000 troops, Japan couldn't do that to China with 2,000,000.

Japan wouldn't have to march all the way to Siberia, the forces of Zhukov were stationed in the East , close to the border of Mongolia. A coordinated land and aerial force of the 13th, 15th, and 16th Armies of the Imperial Army could have knocked Zhukov and his forces out of the war. This would have prevented Stalin the much needed eastern refreshments during the Battle for Stalingrad.

But again, as i said earlier, these are all hypothetics now...
Can you explain why the Kwantung Army lose to the Red Army in such clear cut fashion?

Stopped Japan? Are you kidding me? You can't stop something that didn't foray into the interior. What was left in our possessions in China were Korean conscripts and new trainees; the bulk of the Imperial Japanese Army, Imperial Japanese Naval Force and Naval Marines as well as Imperial Air Force was consolidated to address the Greatest threat, the United States Armed Forces.

China was effectively occupied, and had Japan not been at war with America, we would have prosecuted the war until all of China was effectively dominated by Japan. We would have been merely reiterating the Mandate of Heaven, since the Manchu-Qing had fallen, Japanese Empire would rightly consolidate China into the Greater Japanese Empire.
In WWII China situation is much better than France, Japan Army at most occupied half of China's territory, not all lands like Fance by NAZI Germany, and there was not enough Japanese soldiers to maintain occupation lands.

If 2nd Sino-Japan War will be a nuclear war, no doubt. Just see how many ppl & lands we can quickly destroy each other in the shortest time.

That was probably why Japan's empire crumbled in just 2 years. You cannot hold on to such a big land without seriously draining your own strength.

How are you going to pacify the native population so that there are no daily revolts?

The British was much better at empire building (let native do the leading, but bribe the head of the native)
Britian was able to rule India with just 20,000 troops, Japan couldn't do that to China with 2,000,000.

The British were adept masters of colonial building. That , and we started our empire when the age of imperialism was practically ending.

On the British tho, i wouldn't credit their military forces that much; it was more so their strategic visage that allowed them to take advantage of the fact that India was not a united entity, but rather composed of many princely states. They were capable of aligning one state to East India Company until practically all of the Subcontinent was under their control. The British were also skilled in using natives to fight in their auxiliaries. We saw this during the French and Indian War in the mid 18th century when British employed Native Americans such as the Hurons , Tomahawks, etc against French forces in North America.

In WWII China situation is much better than France, Japan Army at most occupied half of China's territory, not all lands like Fance by NAZI Germany, and there was not enough Japanese soldiers to maintain occupation lands.

If 2nd Sino-Japan War will be a nuclear war, no doubt. Just see how many ppl & lands we can quickly destroy each other in the shortest time.

Not all of France was conquered by Germany, effectively half was occupied by Germany, the other was controlled by Vichy France.

One thing I like about you people. you can talk any degree of nonsense with full confidence. For Example,
"If 2nd Sino-Japan War will be a nuclear war, no doubt."

How that will happen when your country have no first use policy and Japan do not have Nuclear bomb.

Earlier @xunzi had warned @Nihonjin1051 as if he is a official spokes man of Chinese government.

Let hear from our Russia friends in here @vostok @senheiser on their thought of the Imperial Japanese Empire going to war with the Red Army.

One thing I like about you people. you can talk any degree of nonsense with full confidence. For Example,

How that will happen when your country have no first use policy and Japan do not have Nuclear bomb.

Earlier @xunzi had warned @Nihonjin1051 as if he is a official spokes man of Chinese government.
We don't need nuke to defeat Japan. We just need our American friends giving us the green light. Our conventional force and our enormous power to manufacture weapons in time of war is enough.

Les they threaten to use their 'Mega Ton Thermo Nuclear Nukes' ad nauseum...:omghaha::omghaha: :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom