What's new

China Reacts to Japanese Anti-Ship Missile Positioning

But if history serves me right, Japan was the only country to ever occupy a US land and that is only part ever occupied by a foreign force. I dont think US military might was enough to succumbed Japan to peace. The rising sun back in the days was a force to reckon with.

I would do some more reading. The only part of the US Japan "occupied" was outer islands of Alaska, which isn't exactly storming Texas. The US spilled an ocean of blood dismantling Imperial Japan, for the benefit of the world, particularly China.

I do not blame you for what you think. In totalitarian regime, people are programmed to think in a particular manner. This is called subversion. You guys even do not have the access to open media. How can you know the truth? Your definition of truth is what is taught to you by CCP regime. Get out of china, have a access to open source of information for couple of years. You will become worth arguing then.
I hate to break the bad news to you buddy but the article was written by a person from the West, the most free press in the WORLD. LOL

But if history serves me right, Japan was the only country to ever occupy a US land and that is only part ever occupied by a foreign force. I dont think US military might was enough to succumbed Japan to peace. The rising sun back in the days was a force to reckon with.

All of the former Axis Powers , to this day, have to host American bases. Germany, Japan and Italy (which is home to the United States 6th Fleet).

So, we , in good faith, followed through with the Peace process. The Americans would say we were a 'noble yet ferocious enemy'.

Objectively, it was Japan who struck America first. It was not Nazi Germany or Fascist Italy. The latter merely declared war on the United States as per the Tripartite Pact.

Japan become a pacifist nation after 2 nukes dropped on Japan, a strong nation wouldn't let a foreign troop station in their country. Japan don't have an independent foreign policy without align with US interest.
repeating nonsense over and over again does not make it become true.
Japan has in the hand to change the constitutions. Nobody else.

Call of Duty hypotheticals are pointless. An "all out war" is not happening while Japan is under the US nuclear umbrella, and there is a US base on the Islands.

Without US military Japan won't be able to defeat China in a future war.
repeating nonsense over and over again does not make it become true.
Japan has in the hand to change the constitutions. Nobody else.

I hate to break the bad news to you buddy but the article was written by a person from the West, the most free press in the WORLD. LOL

Of course it is. If someone writes an article you feel is unfair, inaccurate, or biased, you can publically counter it point by point, without fear of a knock on your door.

Ok That is fine.

But why do you react so furiously than. Your sharp reaction believe that you trust Western press a lot.

Do you believe without US military Japan can and will win a all out war in China in the future?
I think they would fight them to a stand-still....but wouldn't be able to hold major land bases like the last war.

I would do some more reading. The only part of the US Japan "occupied" was outer islands of Alaska, which isn't exactly storming Texas. The US spilled an ocean of blood dismantling Imperial Japan, for the benefit of the world, particularly China.

Yes you did. And Japanese view the Americans highly and nobly for this. As per the Code of Bushido that values the victor. It was the United States Military , alone, that broke the Japanese Empire. And no one else.

Of course it is. If someone writes an article you feel is unfair, inaccurate, or biased, you can publically counter it point by point, without fear of a knock on your door.

You can't say China media cry about Japan install missiles defend because the article written by the western press and not the Chinese.

Yes you did. And Japanese view the Americans highly and nobly for this. As per the Code of Bushido that values the victor. It was the United States Military , alone, that broke the Japanese Empire. And no one else.

Russian defeat Japanese army in Manchuria. Russian still capture Japan territory as of now.

Ok That is fine.

But why do you react so furiously than. Your sharp reaction believe that you trust Western press a lot.
Lol....same thing with the Russians on Ukraine stories. Bleat how they hate the western press...would sell their fat moms to be taken seriously by it.

I am only counter response to him suggesting the article is written by China, in which he stereotyped was not free. Therefore I just proved to him that the article is written by the Westerner and in some case, by their own Indian writers. LOL

You can't say China media cry about Japan install missiles defend because the article written by the western press and not the Chinese.

Russian defeat Japanese army in Manchuria. Russian still capture Japan territory as of now.

the Russians attacked when days before declaration of peace was signed.

And they violated the Non-Aggression Pact we signed, so we were unprepared for it.

Why didn't Russia attack years prior when the Japanese Empire was in its height?

We accomplished all three objectives at once: 1) conquer coastal China (which was where the bulk of the population), 2) eliminate European forces from Asia-Pacific and 3) crush the allied combined naval force in the Battle of Java Sea, strike the American Pacific Fleet.

Unfortunately, with our forces concentrating majority of the Imperial Navy, Air Force and Army against the United States in the Pacific Theater, our possessions in mainland Asia were largely left to Korean conscripts or new trainees in the Imperial Army. The goal was a short victory with the United States, but we underestimated the American resolve , and of course their manufacturing capability to persecute the war to their favor.

But now i am digressing from the subject matter, so let's get back shall we.

Cheers,

I would go back to the topic, but it has already been derailed badly by trolls (too many indian vs chinese insults).

IMO Japan had no chance to win at all. War against USA was already inevitable.

Japan knew she needed to conquer dutch indies for the oil to continue her war against China, but that would be equivalent to declaring war on the USA.

After the pearl harbor attack, japan thought she had won - at that point the US navy was much smaller than Japan's (3 aircraft carriers vs 10 + much more modern battleship fleet). However, the US full industrial power awoken, and by the end of the war, US had 1200 warships (compared to modern day ~250) surrounding Japan.

That is a true mark of a superpower, I don't know if there is any country on earth that has such the capability to produce 1200 warships in 4 years.

IMO the mistake was Japan didn't read sunzi art of war. She was fighting without objectives (at what stage would the war against china be considered a victory? after chang surrender, can japan really pacify the population?), the same mistake that US is making against Afghanistan today (waste trillions on war against terror, and still no victory in sight), and against Vietnam in the past.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom