What's new

China’s J-10B Advanced Fighters To Pakistan Worries India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both India and pakistan will have a counter for every game changer each fields.

They get f16's we get 29's m2k
we get MKI they get FC1
we get phalcons they get saab erieye
we get rafale they get j10

there will be no end to this, balances with tech and numbers will wobble and internet warriors will see 100% kill ratio's in thier heads, hopefuly none of them see any use in my lifetime.

I don't like war, but looks like there will be one. I mean Pakistan is having water shortages. There are absolutely no alternatives. I won't blame India in this because, its our own political failure to resolve this issue. We had lots of golden opportunities to get Kashmir but i guess its too late now.

Our government have always been corrupt and if we don't get our a$$ down now overnight to give people basic needs, then we will see a lot more damage.

As far as defence is concerned I (if in power) would be more than happy to let India buy more raffles, mki's, and migs.... I mean we Pakistanis have already developed more than 100 nuclear war heads and few JFTs. It would be wise to cut down defence budget now and use the money recovering our economy. People who are defence fanatic in Pakistan need to realize the fact that a strong defence comes when you have good economy.

there is no comparison between jf-17 and MKI....but i ll agree the rest of your post

well a counter doesn't mean it needs parity in comparison, all the aforementioned have been beaten around for hours on the forum

I don't like war, but looks like there will be one. I mean Pakistan is having water shortages. There are absolutely no alternatives. I won't blame India in this because, its our own political failure to resolve this issue. We had lots of golden opportunities to get Kashmir but i guess its too late now.

Kashmir will find a solution when there is enough confidence and goodwill in both the establishment, it's still hard to figure out who has the power in pakistan. water shortages will no cause a war, it can solved by bilateral dialogue, we didn't cut down water in 71 or 99, what makes you think we will do it now.

Our government have always been corrupt and if we don't get our a$$ down now overnight to give people basic needs, then we will see a lot more damage.

corruption is a common problem in the entire subcontinent, no one is immune

As far as defence is concerned I (if in power) would be more than happy to let India buy more raffles, mki's, and migs.... I mean we Pakistanis have already developed more than 100 nuclear war heads and few JFTs. It would be wise to cut down defence budget now and use the money recovering our economy. People who are defence fanatic in Pakistan need to realize the fact that a strong defence comes when you have good economy.

you dont have a choice in saying what India buys, if we find its needed and cannot make it, we will have to buy it, there is another heavyweight right next door with one of the most massive defence upgradation process. And no one can win with nukes, it serves as a deterent, the day some one presses the triger , we will be recognised as the dumbest people in the history of mankind.
Economy , you have my vote, a peaceful, stable economically vibrant pakistan will benefit the entire region.

When enemy comes by air, who gives a shyt about Himayala?

Are we talking about aliens here now, ???

to some extent u r right that we should cut down our defence budget but u have made a few mistakes.first in the present situation when we have whole of our army deployed on both the indian n afghan border how can we think of reducing our army or defence budget.pakistanis generally want their want their army to fight for them without any weapons equipment n facilities.second huge defence expediture is a lame excuse being used by out blo*dy politicians to cover their failures.even in the present condition if we spend honestly the available resources n funds we can make progress in every field but the politicians n the concerned authorities fill their pockets n put blame on the "huge defence budget"

im just curious is their any confirmation of a deal ?
the rumors were started in musharraf era at that time their was no j 10b but a, i think looking that no country exports their best Pakistan is getting maybe a new aircraft similar to j10a with modifications.
I DONT SEE any reason of IAF getting worried even if it is j10b.

the deal is confirmed and pak will be the first country with J10B.as far as indian worries are concerned they were worried even when we were getting only 18 blk 50 falcons so definitely indian worries will be increased further when we get our hands on J10.
we get 10 air crafts and india gets 100 just because of "worries"

the deal is confirmed and pak will be the first country with J10B.as far as indian worries are concerned they were worried even when we were getting only 18 blk 50 falcons so definitely indian worries will be increased further when we get our hands on J10.

we are not worried at you,we have to see china after all

we are not worried at you,we have to see china after all

my dear china didnt get F-16s we did n india raised lot of noise against that deal.and every body knows how much hardwork india did to stop the resale of the rd 93 engines to pak so it proves that u people are always worried

my dear china didnt get F-16s we did n india raised lot of noise against that deal.and every body knows how much hardwork india did to stop the resale of the rd 93 engines to pak so it proves that u people are always worried

i think you didnt read about f-16's wikileaks:laugh:

We Damn Care about India Worries Or not But J 10 is Like Slap In the Face Of Indian air Force which will Knock the Teeths Out of There MKI,sss :rofl::guns::flame:

XRACER
We Damn Care about India Worries Or not But J 10 is Like Slap In the Face Of Indian air Force which will Knock the Teeths Out of There MKI,sss

just get those FC20./J10 first THERES BEEN NOISE about J10 in PAF since the days of MUSHRAFF ie 5 years ago.

Then we can talk about slapping the SU30MKI. incidentally XRACER there are 150+ su30mki in service today...

Actually I am glad that the indians are underestimating us, we will surprise them in a conflict.

any credible source ? ( plz dont bring out some blog)

They must be waiting for Announcement on 14th August for

6 Submarines , and J10B , but we are not in rush we just have upgraded our F16 fleet and increased its numbers , not to mention JF17 thunders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom