^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Everyone check this out, LetsGetRowdy 's **** fantasy he is posting here. :laugh:

About the artist

Brian Harp - WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia

Brian Harp, also know as Jace, is a furry artist who uses a variety of media for his work, including archival inks and Copic markers. His subject matter ranges from PG to X :whistle:. He created a race of anthro Dragons known as Dz'isu.

From today i guess we"ll call him LetsGetFurry :rofl:

Just take oil, if they stop us, then make some move, until then do your work quietly.Be firm on your stance and don't get bullied. Just like we did in case of Iran and got exclusive rights to trade with them as US failed to stop our oil imports from Iran.

As for this CC (China's Cheerleader), India has more independent foreign policy. Ask around.:drag:

who's infringing my copyright for indian cheerleaders!

To indian cheerleaders:

the spineless indian foreign policy.

20120716_600.jpg

He needs spoon-feeding. I already have the address, it took what? 5 seconds or so on Google?

I know. I too found it within 5 secs. he seems to have misread some of my comment and is revolving around it.

India has played well here. BTW instead of looking at Taiwan's consulate in chennai as anti china...it should be looked as a part of Look east policy.

you are so ignorant. Our Taiwanese bros are going to sell their electronic gadgets so as to help upgrade your backwardness! anti us, you mus t be joking! Tell the anti-ism to your massive rebels!

you are so ignorant. Our Taiwanese bros are going to sell their electronic gadgets so as to help upgrade your backwardness! anti us, you mus t be joking! Tell the anti-ism to your massive rebels!

*Yawn*that tired old argument of backwardness. Just goes to show that you still live in '60s.

Götterdämmerung;3291285 said:
No country in the world opens a consulate without first opening an embassy in the capital. It just doesn't work that way in international diplomacy.

correct! it is not even a diplomatic office. it is a trading commission where the delusional people are taking it as an overjoying event for another move of China-Taiwan separation.

shooo !! and dont buzz in my ears troll. come back when you intend on debating and not trolling.

Back
Top Bottom