What's new

China should abandon the communist flag.

How about usa-vietnam war and third indochina war.How about disintegration of USSR after afghan war?

USA and Vietnam both had stars in their flag. USSR didn't disintegrate because of Afghanistan (and if it did, it was against USA, which also had stars in its flag).

Total # of stars doesn't matter, it's just having or not having.

哪个是马甲啊? :cry:
洪武,中国战士,中国很棒,包括这个郑和,还有些人我不方便点出来,这坛子挺乱的,别老是乱跟风,小心被人利用

How did you manage to know that? And how will we be used?

USA and Vietnam both had stars in their flag. USSR didn't disintegrate because of Afghanistan (and if it did, it was against USA, which also had stars in its flag).

Total # of stars doesn't matter, it's just having or not having.
So it dosent guaranty u win in the war even if u ve stars on the flag.

Quite a logic:rofl:

原来如此~ 我就说ID怎么取得这么怪...居然直接用郑和朱元彰当ID名...

Can't drop the stars. A star in your flag is directly correlated with winning wars. In the past 60 years, countries that have won the most wars are:

1.) US
2.) PRC
3.) USSR
4.) Israel
5.) North Vietnam

What do they have in common? Stars in their flag.

Note the losers:

1.) Germany
2.) Japan
3.) South Vietnam
4.) India
5.) Egypt

What do they have in common? No stars in their flags.

Please don’t take it offensively but where is Pakistan in list of losers? Pakistan lost half country in 1971 war.

Exceptions happen. In 1962 the 5 starred chinese flag beat the indian 0 star flag. Statistically countries with stars in their flag win more wars.

Then as per your logic Pakistan should have won 1971 war with multiple star flag against India.

I completely disagree. Dropping a national flag/changing a national flag is a sign of a weak, conquered and subservient nation. Besides, regardless of the Soviets, the flag has deep meaning (which is why it didn't use the hammer and sickle design).

The Qing flag is far less representative of China than the PRC flag. The PRC flag is red: red, the color of luck for Chinese, but also the color of the blood that revolutionaries shed for the flag. Changing the flag is spitting on their graves. The Qing flag is yellow, however, the yellow that represents the gold the barbarians stole from Hans and the gold that was missing because the Qing dynasty cut short the Ming Dynasty's start of the industrial revolution. It has stars, the same stars that made other countries with the star such as US, Soviet Union and Vietnam win their wars. Notice how all nations that lost wars were ones that did not have 5 pointed flags! Japan, Germany, India, Qing Dynasty, South Vietnam, all lost the war, while PRC, USSR, USA, all have stars in their flag. Once Russia dropped the 5 pointer star in its flag, it started going down, a coincidence?! What does the dragon represent? Nothing? I don't believe in dragons. I'd think it's a dirty shame for my flag to represent an imaginary animal. No modern flag has an animal on it. The only acceptable designs are stripes, stars and circles.
agreed, even the big bosses are not shameless enough to talk about changing the flag. Statistics show that nations with red flags win more wars than nations without red flags, and nations with stars on their flag win more wars than nations without stars. We can't lose if we keep this flag. On the other hand, a yellow dragon flag is the surest way to lose our next war: it has no star and is not red.
Talk about making up and abusing statistics. Talk about making the classic mistake of equating coincidences and correlations with causation. Do show the readers a credible third party and NON-CHINESE sources for this...:rolleyes:

Talk about making up and abusing statistics. Talk about making the classic mistake of equating coincidences and correlations with causation. Do show the readers a credible third party and NON-CHINESE sources for this...:rolleyes:

I have not said there is causation! I've merely said the two are correlated. The US is the prime example of why stars and red on the flag are useful. Obviously exceptions exist, but they're exceptions and not the rule. Certain types of countries like stars and red, perhaps?

Let me ask those you are floating the idea of changing the flag.

Is it US criteria or suggestion to Change a flag?
And how about united states change its imperial flag the root lies in their flag.

虽然清朝有一个满族特权制度,但是以整个国家的体制来看,他不是一个奴隶制国家,而是以前所有封建王朝一样的体系。我希望一些国人不要有狭隘的民族观念。

虽然清朝有一个满族特权制度,但是以整个国家的体制来看,他不是一个奴隶制国家,而是以前所有封建王朝一样的体系。我希望一些国人不要有狭隘的民族观念。

正确地说。:):):)

五星红旗本身并不带有共产主义色彩,请不要把意识形态强加到五星红旗身上

五星红旗本身并不带有共产主义色彩,请不要把意识形态强加到五星红旗身上

So you disfavor com? You think what happened there was com?

Not surprised for most Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom