What's new

China starts construction of 14 projects in Azad Jammu&Kashmir

Great initiative between the Governements of Azad Kashmir and China..

Yes and the Gov of Azad Kashmir would soon assert pressure for its occupied territory under Indian control and China would back that with support and perhaps a vote in UNSC.

Talk about another emerging Chinese alliance the so-called "Sino-Kashmir" alliance of the future...Sino-Pak was headache enough..now poor "Gen Kaboom" need to talk about three pronged simultaneous battle front. Ie: China, Pakistan and Azad Kashmir

I would like to see JF-17 flying in Kashmiri colors!

Yes and the Gov of Azad Kashmir would soon assert pressure for its occupied territory under Indian control and China would back that with support and perhaps a vote in UNSC.

Talk about another emerging Chinese alliance the so-called "Sino-Kashmir" alliance of the future...Sino-Pak was headache enough..now poor "Gen Kaboom" need to talk about three pronged simultaneous battle front. Ie: China, Pakistan and Azad Kashmir

I would like to see JF-17 flying in Kashmiri colors!

me too :cheers:

Why? A more educated AK means that better international leverage Pakistan has on the Kashmiri issue. Also, more education could mean better protesting. Instead of just using AK's, they might attempt to get their own politicians into the Indian Government and use peaceful methods on the street to garner international support. 'Course, it could also go your way but I have my doubts. By the way, a developed AK is best for AK and her people before Pakistan and India.

With more education and development, they will understand the importance of middle path which is the only way to solve Kashmir problem without annihilating each other in process.

300px-Flag_of_Azad_Kashmir.svg.png

The State of Azad Jammu and Kashmir has a parliamentary form of Government. The President is the constitutional head of the State, while the Prime Minister, supported by a Council of Ministers, is the Chief Executive. The democratic setup was introduced in 1970 under the presidential system on the basis of adult franchise. For the first time the people of AJ&K and the refugees of Jammu and Kashmir settled in Pakistan elected the Legislative Assembly as well as President for Azad Jammu and Kashmir on the basis of adult franchise. In 1975, for the first time in the history of AJ&K, parliamentary system was introduced and Prime Minister, as the Chief Executive of the State, was elected by the majority of the votes of the Legislative Assembly.

Legislative Assembly comprises of 49 members out of which 41 are directly elected and 8 are indirectly elected. This Assembly comprises of 49 members and the distribution of seats is as under:

ajkassembly.jpg

The State has its own Supreme Court and a High Court.The Ministry of Kashmir affairs and Gilgit Baltistan affairs serves as a link between the Government of Pakistan and the Government of Azad Jammu and Kashmir. Since The State inherited a backward and underdeveloped economy, the major objective of the Pakistani Government has been to promote its economic development and provide it with grants-in-aid for the purpose, and also to cover the deficits in its revenue budget.

president250x300.jpg

Raja Zulqarnain Khan took oath as President of Azad Jammu & Kashmir on August 2006.

Born on March 15, 1936 at Gujrat, he belongs to a distinguished family. He received his early education at Srinagar and New Delhi. After Senior Cambridge in 1951 from Aitcheson College Lahore, he graduated with honours from Government College Lahore.

His father, Bahadar Raja Afzal, graduated from Prince of Wales College Jammu and did his M.A., LL.B from Aligarh College Allahabad University. After completing education he was selected in British Civil service. When Galency Commission Report was submitted Raja Afzal was deputed as Governor Jammu to cater for the concerns depicted in the Report. He held the office of Governor as well as Home Education and Revenue Minister of pre-independent Jammu & Kashmir during 1930-1941.

Sardar Attique Ahmed Khan took oath as Prime Minister of Azad Jammu & Kashmir on July 28, 2010. He is a son of renowned political, social, intellectual figure and Supreme Head of "All Jammu and Kashmir Muslim Conference" Sardar Abdul Qayyum Khan who has the unique distinction of serving as Prime Minister and President of Azad Government of the State of Jammu & Kashmir.

Born on January 21st, 1955 in village Ghaziabad, Dhirkot, District Bagh, Azad Jammu & Kashmir. He is an incumbent elected “Prime Minister” of Azad Government of the State of Jammu and Kashmir for the second time. Sardar Attique Ahmed Khan unanimously reelected President of “All Jammu and Kashmir Muslim Conference,” the largest political party and harbinger of political emancipation of Kashmiri people in 2005.

pm.jpg

He got credit in presenting ten points proposal before the United Nations, OIC Foreign Minister Conference Contact Group in UN HQ’s New York, held on September 20-25, 2006 over Kashmir issue were adopted by the annual coordinating meeting of the 57 member countries of OIC. He also led many political and diplomatic missions on sensitive regional issues to the United Nations, Middle East, Europe, The United States of America, and Asia and achieved excellent results compatible to the desires of the masses.

===========================================
I want to know the flag, type of government, president and prime minister of IoK :pakistan:

Last edited:
somebozo said:
Raja Zulqarnain Khan took oath as President of Azad Jammu & Kashmir on August 2006.

Let see what's in that "oath" of his :azn:

"That as a President of Azad Jammu and Kashmir I will remain loyal to the country and to the cause of accession of the State of Jammu & Kashmir to Pakistan".

Azad Jammu & Kashmir

Wow what happened to 'right to self determination' ? :confused:

UNHCR is a laughable organization at best!

justanobserver said:
"That as a President of Azad Jammu and Kashmir I will remain loyal to the country and to the cause of accession of the State of Jammu & Kashmir to Pakistan".

Azad Jammu & Kashmir

Where did you invent that from?? As a president of AJK he should be loyal to his people first. And you missed the highlighted points about Mr. Raja.

Dont troll with your own invented rubbish. And if he is pledging oath of loyality to Pakistan then its further slap on shining india considering he is by birth an Indian from Gujrat. Indian lack any serious useable IQ...they depend on their government like communists to spoon feed them information via mass media propaganda outlets and bollywood films.

China needs to a trade route to the middle east...........and Pakistan can provide it.
China is building roads in Pakistan Administered Kashmir to complete the missing link between China and gwadar Port.........which in turn is again built by China.
China is not doing a free favor to Pakistan , but is using it as trade route to keep its economy red hot.

There is nothing new about this...........many countries do it.

By all means thats what brothers are there for,to help each other out in which ever way they can.we welcome our chinese brothers with open arms and warm hearts.
:pakistan::china:

@topic
i have seen lots of pakistanis bashing bangladesh for letting INDIA build roads into bangladesh, even worse they are even bashing for giving some text book printing job to INDIA. but those same pakistanis are happier when china is building roads and many projects in pakistan.
isnt pakistan atleast more developed than bangladesh?//
so when people are happy with someone else doing projects in their own country what makes them protest against other country taking help from INDIA???
why is AL called slave to INDIA ?/
is it just because INDIA is enemy to pakistan?

Last edited:
i don't see what the indians are crying about when they themselves support DALAI LAMA and believe in "freedom" of tibet!!

while when in AZAD JAMU AND KASHMIR China makes bridges then you cry about it!

Kashmir has the right to development too! BUT THIS FACT WILL NEVER BE UNDERSTOOD BY INDIANS ALL YOU WANT IS THE LAND NOT ITS PEOPLE

come with some thing better....
:

Like IOK. I have already brought something better.

really we dont want to give anything(kashmir,arunachal and more etcc) to u both:lol::lol:

Now I have to repeat the same thing that I said in earlier posts. Both Pakistan and China don't give a ................ You know what I was about to say.;)

watever rest is remaining,u are free to choose:agree::agree

We choose IOK and Chinese Southern Tibet. :lol:

Let see what's in that "oath" of his :azn:

Wow what happened to 'right to self determination' ? :confused:

I must admit if true that is quite funny. Can you please post the oath of Omar Abdullah or IoK's Cheif Minister? (link if you can).

I support that we raise out a complete mountain warfare division, air force, fast naval attack (through the rivers) and infantry, armored and mechanized divisions from azad kashmir. This will professionalize the things into legal manner instead of outsourcing to the jehadis. The kashmiris will defend themselves better knowing now they are the in-charge of their land. PA and PAF can always provide the back end support and addition fire power when called. AJK may have its own military chief and war doctrine.

And then we will have JF-17 flying in two different colors!

A wake up call for those delusional Indians claiming China will change her policy regarding Kashmir issue due to India's pressure.
:china::pakistan:

On the contrary,you are being delusional that India will not use pressure through other means to effect the required change in policy.Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom