What's new

China swimmer Ye Shiwen 'clean', says British Olympic Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
the chinese are like flies... at least most of the indians in this forum have an objective outlook on things and can actually have a debate with some thoughtful, knowledgeable submissions to this forum.

Every sentence you write further confirms it. :lol:

The Indian Australians on this forum are pro-Indian which is understandable, but the actual Australians in real life seem to enjoy attacking Indians and beating them to death on a regular basis.

The smell of curry is rather strong with this one !!!

They can't hide it. :no:

actually they are pakistand defense forum threads.. not yours

secondly... krait is right.. you attack ANYONE who is not chinese.. your like a gang of flies.. serial pests... you all come in the hundreds together and talk racist mumbo jumbo crap... thats what you are.. flies...

your guilt is alot more then anyone elses on here.. you whinge when anyone denounced china.. yet your the first to denounce anyone non chinese... your first to dish out abuse and insults...

and look.. im australian.. im not indian, im not pakistani.. im not asian.. i do not even have any genetics of those races at all... so before you jump to conclusions gets your facts straight... first fact is.. i am not timetravel, or any other member on here... and second fact is, china cheats to win at the olympics

LOOSER.
I dont give a fook where you are from, do you have any proof that China is doping in the london olympics? No? Ye Shiwen is clean, her results are clean, the Olympic association says shes clean. The only people who says otherwise are the Whinging, under performing, genetically inferior westerners nostalgic of the days when they ruled the charts. Unless you have real proof, stfu and gtfo mf.

I can play your retard game-
Stephanie Rice cheated in Beijing. I have no proof but Im sure and Im publicly posting my accusations because Im a retard.

Guys, let's ignore these Indian losers and get back on topic. It's not our fault they can't win any medals.

Current Medal Table:

BBC Sport - London 2012 Olympics - Medal Table

medaltable3.png

LOOSER.
I dont give a fook where you are from, do you have any proof that China is doping in the london olympics? No? Ye Shiwen is clean, her results are clean, the Olympic association says shes clean. The only people who says otherwise are the Whinging, under performing, genetically inferior westerners nostalgic of the days when they ruled the charts. Unless you have real proof, stfu and gtfo mf.

I can play your retard game-
Stephanie Rice cheated in Beijing. I have no proof but Im sure and Im publicly posting my accusations because Im a retard.

i have proof china has cheated via doping in pretty much every major sporting even in the past?? over the last 40 years?? lol

i remember in sydney 2000 olympics.. a chinese swimmer come out, took off her clothes, and her arms were bigger then the male competitors :rofl: .. actually most the swimming team looked like men... these days your state sponsored drug program is purposely made to be undetectable by current standards... just because she tested clean means little in the scheme of things, all you have to do is look at chinas long history of state sponsored drug cheating, which is recent too, and then look at the dirty low handed tactics they use in other events such as badminton to show nothing has changed... your dodgy.. face facts.

steph rice cheated?? australia has been a leading swimming superpower for well over half a century.. performance enhancing drugs are illegal in australia.. our government and medical institutions are transparent, and with freedom of information, you can get just about any document!.. unlike china.. who is the complete opposite

Sorry, guys, but the report says this swimmer beat her previous personal best by five seconds.

If the reporting is accurate then that is very suspicious. Perhaps she made the mistake at home of clocking her time with a Chinese-made watch? :cheesy:
She took 2 seconds off her best time, not 5 as reported. 5 seconds was her official race time, and she had already beat that during training runs. Thanks for being a sore loser though.

i have proof china has cheated via doping in pretty much every major sporting even in the past?? over the last 40 years?? lol

i remember in sydney 2000 olympics.. a chinese swimmer come out, took off her clothes, and her arms were bigger then the male competitors :rofl: .. actually most the swimming team looked like men... these days your state sponsored drug program is purposely made to be undetectable by current standards... just because she tested clean means little in the scheme of things, all you have to do is look at chinas long history of state sponsored drug cheating, which is recent too, and then look at the dirty low handed tactics they use in other events such as badminton to show nothing has changed... your dodgy.. face facts.

steph rice cheated?? australia has been a leading swimming superpower for well over half a century.. performance enhancing drugs are illegal in australia.. our government and medical institutions are transparent, and with freedom of information, you can get just about any document!.. unlike china.. who is the complete opposite

You are definitely an Indian, I clearly remember your signature about soviet Australia. You had an Indian and Australian flag, you changed your Indian flag into an Australian flag.

You are definitely an Indian, I clearly remember your signature about soviet Australia. You had an Indian and Australian flag, you changed your Indian flag into an Australian flag.

Ive long suspected you of being a pedophile. I dont have the proof right now but Australians have a history travelling overseas to S.E Asia to take advantage of impoverished young girls. All I have to do is wait a few years and Im certain a Pedophile who posts under the name 'Amidamaru' will be caught. If I see you in the streets Id pummel your ***, you sicken me.

I'm making fun of the controversy, not Ye's achievement. But since that didn't communicate clearly, I think I'll shut up now.

No problem, tone is often hard to communicate over the internet.

Ive long suspected you of being a pedophile. I dont have the proof right now but Australians have a history travelling overseas to S.E Asia to take advantage of impoverished young girls. All I have to do is wait a few years and Im certain a Pedophile who posts under the name 'Amidamaru' will be caught. If I see you in the streets Id pummel your ***, you sicken me.

you sick puppy... you can call people many names but something like that?? your disgusting.. your in australia.. tell you what lets meet in melbourne and we will see IF you can pummel my face you c***... we can meet a southern cross station.. but i promise after all is said and done, your the one going into hospital

and since your in australia, obviously you are a drug courier from china... why dont you fk off back to ur own crap country?? i will tell you why, because australia is 100 times better then your impoverished communist country, you want all the freedoms, all the opportunity australia has to offer, yet your an ungrateful piece of crap.... i said before about chinese deflecting things when the truth comes out.. since you accuse me of something there is absolutely no reference or proof of, your just admitting that you are in fact a paedo.. you probably came to australia as a refugee because your countrymen were going to hang you lol

once again.. lets refer to the admins and mods on this.. they will have a history of any and all flags i have used... they will see i have only ever used australia.. i have only ever had one account.. i can prove i am not indian, i can prove i only have one account... and i can prove your some pre pubescent child who clearly has mental problems

you sick puppy... you can call people many names but something like that?? your disgusting.. your in australia.. tell you what lets meet in melbourne and we will see IF you can pummel my face you c***... we can meet a southern cross station.. but i promise after all is said and done, your the one going into hospital

and since your in australia, obviously you are a drug courier from china... why dont you fk off back to ur own crap country?? i will tell you why, because australia is 100 times better then your impoverished communist country, you want all the freedoms, all the opportunity australia has to offer, yet your an ungrateful piece of crap.... i said before about chinese deflecting things when the truth comes out.. since you accuse me of something there is absolutely no reference or proof of, your just admitting that you are in fact a paedo.. you probably came to australia as a refugee because your countrymen were going to hang you lol

once again.. lets refer to the admins and mods on this.. they will have a history of any and all flags i have used... they will see i have only ever used australia.. i have only ever had one account.. i can prove i am not indian, i can prove i only have one account... and i can prove your some pre pubescent child who clearly has mental problems
Well if it isn't internet tough guy.
Watch+_361514b0b8f60b7ce46143184f65e20d.png

Well if it isn't internet tough guy.

hey he the one saying he will pummel my face lol... im just saying ok.. if you think so.. come and try it.... lets see what happens when this small chinese fag tries to beat me in a fight lol.. ill even film it for youtube LOL.. will be hilarious

Ye Shiwen doping suspicions at London 2012 Olympics stem from Chinese drugs baggage of 1990s - Telegraph

Ye Shiwen doping suspicions at London 2012 Olympics stem from Chinese drugs baggage of 1990s
Ye Shiwen, the sensational 15-year-old wonder swimmer from China can thank a broad-shouldered compatriot Le Jingyi, whodominated the Foro Italico pool before Ye was even born, for the air of suspicion that is dogging her London 2012 Olympic Gamesvictories.

Le was the swimmer of the 1990s who became a postergirl for a Chinese swimmingrevolution, spearheading China's 12 out of 16 remarkable victories at the Rome World Championships in 1994 ¨C an achievement that was to be emphatically undermined by revelations of widespread doping .
Yet Le never tested positive and she was vociferous in defending her astounding speed. Asked point blank if she had taken drugs, Le's immediate response was to trustthe drug testing regime.
''I think the results of doping tests can prove who took drugs, and who didn't. We can tell from the results,'' Le said.
But suspicions remained strong and swimming coaches ¨C usually pot-bellied, straight-talking men, many of whom had seen the East German doping factory at work ¨C pulled no punches. They voiced their thoughts loudly. Even though there were claims of racism, of jealousy and of pure lies,the subsequent events proved them right.
For Le's swimming colleagues started to fail drug tests. When the jaw-dropping Chinese juggernaut had swept through Rome, it went on to the Asian Games, blitzing the results with 23 swimming gold medals. But then, as those Games were concluding, seven swimmers tested positive.

The drugs slur escalated four years later when a female Chinese swimmer, Yuan Yuan, and her coach were caught at the Australian border trying to smuggle human growth hormone en route to the 1998 World Championships in Perth. Another three Chinese swimmers were thrown out of those championships when further drugswere discovered.
In all 32 Chinese swimmers were caught taking drugs in the 1990s, two of them twice.
The Chinese authorities, fearing loss of face, started to implement a widespread and centralised drug-testing regime and this year more than 13,000 drug tests have beebimplemented across all of their sports.
Chinese drug officials tested all of their swimmers before they got on the plane to London . Not helping Ye's reputation is the drugs-test result of her compatriot, Li Zhesi, who was banned several months ago for erythropoietin (EPO).
But Ye trains in Australia under respected coach Denis Cotterell, who used to be in charge of Australian distance star Grant Hackett.
The legendary Australian swimmer Ian Thorpe, who trained under other coaches, revealed he too advanced his times by five seconds when he was just 16. The difference is that Ye's times are faster than the men ¨C a statistical anomaly.
The Chinese officials expressed some frustration that the finger was being pointed at their swimmer and not others."Michael Phelps won eight gold medals at the Beijing Games, and American swimmer
Missy Franklin
is also incredible," the swim chief, Xu Qi, toldXinhua news agency on Tuesday morning.
"Why can't China have a talented swimmer?"
China can have great swimmers, but they come into any major competition with that drugs baggage of two decades ago still fresh in people's memories. It is a heavy bagindeed.

Olympic doping flap after China swimmer's win - CBS News

China's Ye Shiwen*faced with doping questions after*second gold - 2012 Olympics - SI.com

hey he the one saying he will pummel my face lol... im just saying ok.. if you think so.. come and try it.... lets see what happens when this small chinese fag tries to beat me in a fight lol.. ill even film it for youtube LOL.. will be hilarious

Indians like you are the prime target of the Australians, everyone in the world knows it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom