What's new

China - The world's hotbed of innovation?

Proud of it. Besides...most Americans were of German descent at that time...so our own.... PS.... @PITA...way to use resources to support an arguement...had a hard time coming back at it.

I suggest you use google books to read the pages i mentioned for the 2nd book, that's how i got the page numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:
you made me lol, you seriously aren't aware a defensive like that will make it funnier?

at least should think otherwise, or at least 50 percent of people do that in door, with sanitory facilities, that's quite a feat already considering the economy status quo, oops, forget you have to save enough to pay off those Russia military orders.

Laugh at Pakistan situation and the violence it is going through, India is doing well and is bringing millions of people above poverty level.

It always amuses me how these Chinese cheerleaders do not think before posting anti India content when their countries are becoming laughing stock world wide by their lies, U- turns and Terror links.

Those are not military deals they are rather JV's which India want technology. India needs AESA, Cryogenic engine, Advanced missile guidence and Stealth tech.

We only spend 3 % of GDP it is not like our Army runs wedding places, factories and other business.

Indian spends much more than that 3% GDP on welfare programs and you have no idea about it.

It hurts when Russia says "Russia will not arm Indian enemies" I can understand :agree:

Regarding Innovation ,

India is moving ahead in right direction with the below agreement

Press Information Bureau English Releases

India will not steal or copy any tech rather it works on JV's.

I never said UK team were the pioneers but the lab he worked at was located in UK and he was supported by team already working there. Is this making sense to you now?

Location becomes a prerequisite and not ethnicity? So if an Indian invented something in a foreign country it's not Indian invention anymore? Even if he is supported by a team was he not the one leading the team or the one who made great innovation? If that's the case he sure doesn't deserve to receive the prize and the recognition.

The thread is about innovation and if he didn't innovate then you should rewrite this page.
Charles K. Kao - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gentlemen,

I'm sure we can all find ways to discuss this topic without the unnecessary bravado and defamation. I think both sides would benefit with an intelligent exchange.

Gentlemen,

I'm sure we can all find ways to discuss this topic without the unnecessary bravado and defamation. I think both sides would benefit with an intelligent exchange.

dont expect too much from those stereotyped China bashers

I can give you long list of Chinese Cheap imitations :cheers:
copying happens everywhere,US copied German's,Japanese copies US...that's big part of human race development,some people have to be there first and some other people have to follow afterwards,China also invented and did a great contribution to the human race,check wikis Chinese inventions.you also copy from China,so next time do not say "won't,never..."or words to that effect,cause you do and everyone does,it all depends on how well and sophisticated you can copy and innovate at same time.

There is a lengthy(running into tens of books)treatise on China's inventions and innovations over the past 2000 thousand years。

Are there similar compendia which enumerate innovations,past or present,that are made by our neighbours,be they Indians,Koreans or other Asians?

If not,those who are all balonies and lie in their teeth should simply shut up。

China is coming of age。

copying happens everywhere,US copied German's,Japanese copies US...that's big part of human race development,some people have to be there first and some other people have to follow afterwards,China also invented and did a great contribution to the human race,check wikis Chinese inventions.you also copy from China,so next time do not say "won't,never..."or words to that effect,cause you do and everyone does,it all depends on how well and sophisticated you can copy and innovate at same time.

Then don't try to post your ignorant posts.

Then don't try to post your ignorant posts.
you put a lot of posts accusing China of copying and claim you dont,but truth is you copy no less than anyone else,why do a lot of Indians speak english when talking to your own people?where is your country's political and legal system from..?

you put a lot of posts accusing China of copying and claim you dont,but truth is you copy no less than anyone else,why do a lot of Indians speak english when talking to your own people?where is your country's political and legal system from..?

Where is your political system came from, Communism and one party rule is not indigenous to china, Today's Communism is not much different from imperialism of the past in China.

Chinese imitate and try to make make the fakes just like a cheap tradesmen. Which is complete violation of patent law.

Where is your political system came from, Communism and one party rule is not indigenous to china, Today's Communism is not much different from imperialism of the past in China.

Chinese imitate and try to make make the fakes just like a cheap tradesmen. Which is complete violation of patent law.

with higher labor salaries,we make products cheaper and better than yours.this is what you have to learn from us.

we never claim who dont copy like you did in your numerous posts,so you dont claim moral high ground cause you also copy a lot and your new national pride is just a mere copy of China's.no country on this planet never copies,otherwise some countries must be still at stone age.

Proud Indian did you read my post #130? Now that's a perfect example of copying a great Chinese idea by an English man. What's the problem if others do it too not just our race?

Back
Top Bottom