What's new

China - The world's hotbed of innovation?

historically, China's innovation is led by foreign invaders, HK is fine example. in today, their innovation is led by foreign capital. history is cycling.

historically, China's innovation is led by foreign invaders, HK is fine example. in today, their innovation is led by foreign capital. history is cycling.

prove, care to share any? if thats true then its so kind that the 'foreigners' are spending hunderds of billions for China's R&D sectors for the good of the Chinese```lol

so when will you reveal your true face``Korean/JayAlt`?

China is amongst the top 3 nations filing patents and in the top 5 nations when it comes to patents granted and in the top 3 nations of patents in forced. China has come a long way but still has a long way to go. Japan, South Korea and even America went through a stage where they had to "copy" other people's technology simply because their science and industrial base wasn't strong enough to create new technologies. Its a phase that every nation has to go through. You have to be able to make existing technology work before you can invent new ones. Like you have to learn to walk before you can run.

List of countries by patents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China - The world's hotbed of innovation?
Published December 21, 2012

A recent survey of managers sees it displacing the Silicon Valley as early as 2016

By Georges Haour and Marc Laperrouza

Lets hope so. It would be good to have an alternative to USA.

Dont mind @rcrmj, he is just bitter. All the time. If you have a wish for meaningful conversation and an honest, objective one at that and not just the stereotypical "China great" type, but actually are prepared to acknowledge stuff from others you will have no problems. At least with me, i'm always happy to learn.
#edit: also dont call people Indians when you are out of arguments. Another stereotypical thing your compatriots are very fond of doing. We reach an impasse in our discussions and suddenly we are all Indians...

see case in point :

he hasn't addressed one point, presented no valid argument, just went on to an emo reaction finished with an Indian comment. I tend to smear harder after that.

With all due respect, I believe it cuts both ways. I wasn't targeting him specifically and I apologize to rcmj if I gave him that impression. I can fully understand why both sides are at each other's throats. The point is to overcome that by not letting the ego get in the way.

It's a shame that what mankind has gained in freedom of speech and expression, he has compromised in the art of conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:

If history is cycling be prepared to be on knees in front of Chinese empire again....Money doesn't necessarily lead to innovation, idiot!

you must have confused China with Korean,Korea is basically a copy of China is a small scales,there is too much Chinese elements in Korean culture,you must have a Chinese name,do you?and I will wish you a happy Chinese new year when the day comes.

Koreans have twisted mentality: thay are the mothers of all the world cultures. without the South Koreans the world doesn't exist....

Back
Top Bottom