What's new

China threatens Canada with 'grave consequences' if Huawei CFO not freed

She has been arrested on flimsy charges so China is totally right. This kind of hooliganism cannot work. Canada has been slapped a few times recently for getting ahead of itself.

You do not know that.

She freely chose to go to Canada and so Canada is well within it's rights to arrest her. Whether the charges are flimsy remains to be seen.

You do not know that.

She freely chose to go to Canada and so Canada is well within it's rights to arrest her. Whether the charges are flimsy remains to be seen.
So you're saying any govt has the right to arrest any visitor without any reason..? wow what a logic Einstein.
Furthermore, it is China and not Bd..the former knows how to protect its citizens.

She has been arrested on flimsy charges so China is totally right. This kind of hooliganism cannot work. Canada has been slapped a few times recently for getting ahead of itself.

How do you know that the charges are flimsy? Of course the despotic Chinese government will claim that the charges are flimsy because according to these fascists charges against their agents are always 'flimsy' but when they arrest people for just their beliefs the charges are very 'credible'. China has been getting away with a lot more for too long.

Canada does not need to fear China, they only fear the US. The Americans ordered them. Canada has the courage to refuse?

You do not know that.

Although she was arrested by Canada, we all know that Canada is not a sovereign independent country, it is controlled by the United States. Canada needs to show its loyalty.

I think the US is being a bully but what options does China have? What can it do to Canada if she isn’t released?

Slowly slowly we are reaching a point where even a peaceful China will be forced to take actions which will spark a 3rd world war

China cannot do anything to Canada, mark my words, she will be extradited to US and will face charges against her.
If there is no evidence, or the US is just using it to crack down on Huawei. Destroy Huawei's 5G technology... Where does India get 5G technology?

How do you know that the charges are flimsy? Of course the despotic Chinese government will claim that the charges are flimsy because according to these fascists charges against their agents are always 'flimsy' but when they arrest people for just their beliefs the charges are very 'credible'. China has been getting away with a lot more for too long.
So this is evidence of her arrest?
Like "Iraq has weapons of mass destruction"?

If there is no evidence, or the US is just using it to crack down on Huawei. Destroy Huawei's 5G technology... Where does India get 5G technology?

India has nothing to do with this issue, but personally I’d prefer Nokia to get contract, as I have invested in it.

So you're saying any govt has the right to arrest any visitor without any reason..? wow what a logic Einstein.
Furthermore, it is China and not Bd..the former knows how to protect its citizens.

Dude, you understand simple English?
I said we do not know whether the charges are "flimsy" or not yet.
Canada can arrest anyone that lands on it's soil as that is it's sovereign right.

If charges are filmsy that canadian court will decide.

Chinese themselves are not sure if canada will step back.

Back
Top Bottom