What's new

China threatens Canada with 'grave consequences' if Huawei CFO not freed

So now china will issue one threat a day !! Grab some popcorn

Has China responded yet ? Or Big Brother Xi has once again decided to back down ? Just imagine, this guy was being compared to the great Deng.

LOL bud, forget the war STRONK talk...."HSBC and standard chartered" have to be kicked out of HK first!...and mass arrest of Canadian + US tourists will follow that! (Timeframe still impending :rofl:)

The leeway accorded to the Chinese to post absolute garbage speaks volumes about where this forum is headed. On topic here, the matter will be resolved according to the law, absolutely. The threats of grave consequences are mere bluster.

The leeway accorded to the Chinese to post absolute garbage speaks volumes about where this forum is headed. On topic here, the matter will be resolved according to the law, absolutely. The threats of grave consequences are mere bluster.
The likely consequence for Canada would be losing the Chinese market for quite some time in the future, and there will be other consequences but I don't think it will hurt Canada much since Canada relied on US much more than China. There will be hurt for the Canadian companies in the future prospect by losing soon to be the largest market in the world.

The likely consequence for Canada would be losing the Chinese market for quite some time in the future, and there will be other consequences but I don't think it will hurt Canada much since Canada relied on US much more than China. There will be hurt for the Canadian companies in the future prospect by losing soon to be the largest market in the world.

Your market will become less important as Asian countries are growing quicker than you now.

China's reaction says it all. She must be guilty if they're threatening to "cripple the U.S. economy" over a mere CFO. Her papa must have strong ties to the Chinese communist party if he can force an entire nation to retaliate against another nation.

Has China responded yet ? Or Big Brother Xi has once again decided to back down ? Just imagine, this guy was being compared to the great Deng.

Xi is a born coward but he's very brave against unarmed Uighurs and Rohingyas. He'll back down against Canada because he knows who's backing Canada.

Xi is a born coward but he's very brave against unarmed Uighurs and Rohingyas. He'll back down against Canada because he knows who's backing Canada.
I agree xi is a coward but Rohingya deserve what they got. Good job MY.

I agree xi is a coward but Rohingya deserve what they got. Good job MY.

And your bitch in Canada got what she deserved. She should be sent for re-education. CCP brainwashing has buried her conscience, that is if she ever had any.

And your bitch in Canada got what she deserved. She should be sent for re-education. CCP brainwashing has buried her conscience, that is if she ever had any.
Lol, give her the electric chair for all I care. God bless Buddhist monks for taken care of Rohingya.

Now it's time to support Myanmar to carve a bloody path into Dhaka! Finish off the Rohyingas in their homeland!

Too much rats, cockroaches and dog meat has turned you into a perfect moron. The Burmese terror kingpins are 'stronk' only against unarmed Rohingya women and children.

Now it's time to support Myanmar to carve a bloody path into Dhaka! Finish off the Rohyingas in their homeland!

If Myanmar dare attacks BD, BD will destroy them.
China talks big but too wimpy to follow up.

Back
Top Bottom