What's new

China to construct three more dams on Brahmaputra river

Thats what Pakistan did , trusted China blindly.. now its your turn to follow, But I dont blame China , they do what suit their country...they do things in favour of their country. While others just sit on `hope` it wont effect them!! What a Pity !!

China has never hurt Pakistan in any way.

then why isn't India building more dams on Bramhaputra??if Bangladesh has no prob with China,then they shouldn't have problem with our dams too...

India is spending too much money on foreign weapon TOT instead of building infrastructure.

Southwest China still lack of electricity,and Yarlung Zangbo River has the biggest hydropower resource in China,so we'd better build more dams their.

India is spending too much money on foreign weapon TOT instead of building infrastructure.

You are wrong, a lion's share of our budget is invested on infrastructure because it drives the GDP growth. Our spending on defence is less than 1.9% of GDP.

You are wrong, a lion's share of our budget is invested on infrastructure because it drives the GDP growth. Our spending on defence is less than 1.9% of GDP.

do you know how much money india spent on foreign weapons in 2012?

Chinese dams R run-of-the river projects that are not designed to store & hamper the flow of water. I don't know what @Gigawatt is trying to prove here. Gigawatt, I already showed U the extent of India's open water terrorism in S.asia specially against BD, and I did so assuming U R a complete ignorant about BD-India relations. After that anyone with half-a brain will not have the audacity to compare India's ongoing water terrorism with mythical chinese wolf.:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats what Pakistan did , trusted China blindly.. now its your turn to follow, But I dont blame China , they do what suit their country...they do things in favour of their country. While others just sit on `hope` it wont effect them!! What a Pity !!

And we're paying for it...right ! :lol:

Pakistan's decision to back China in the early 60s & then later in the Nixon era was the best thing we ever did & China remains the only country in the world that has stood by us through thick & thin when even our so called Muslim brothers told us, in polite terms, to foOk off !

If thats a foreign policy blunder then I hope we make a couple more of them ! :tup:

India should not get any more free freshwater from Tibet. Enough is enough.

Oh sir, thanks for your contribution

On Topic> if these dams wont affect downstream areas in India, there should not be any problem for us.

and that's why we have 3000+ dams/barrages and third largest road network in world?

and don't say that "India is large hence......". Brazil is much larger than India but size of it's road network is nearly half compared to that of us.

Mods, I know I should have not replied but he likes to post off-topic posts in may India related threads. My reply will probably silence him and he may spare this thread from OTPs.

On Topic> As long as these dams don't affect us adversely we are fine.

China has never hurt Pakistan in any way.

do now wait for the day when they will. Simply coz today the relation is good doesnt mean it will be like so forever.

the point is if there is something which can influence Pakistan future, then Pakistan should be concerned.

Chinese dams R run-of-the river projects that are not designed to store & hamper the flow of water. I don't know what @Gigawatt is trying to prove here. Gigawatt, I already showed U the extent of India's open water terrorism in S.asia specially against BD, and I did so assuming U R a complete ignorant about BD-India relations. After that anyone with half-a brain will not have the audacity to compare India's ongoing water terrorism with mythical chinese wolf.:wave:

No its never been revealed that its a run of the river dam. I am not surprised with your cheerleading, you guys make lots of noise about tiny rivers like Barak or Teesta river but won't say anything about your second major river Brahmaputra. :woot:

I remember reading that India does not count weapon purchase as a part of the defense budget, which is only for salaries, maintenence, etc

Not true, our defence budget includes everything only

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom