What's new

China to step up 're-education' of Tibetans

China is a great friend of Pakistan indeed. In wars against India, the Chinese has been ready to fight it to the last Pakistani!

China surely doesn't want another war b/t India and Pakistan. That's why China helped Pakistan to develop nuke tech, cruise missile etc. to assure the balance of power thus keeping the PEACE.

China does not want any wars with anyone at the current moment since it is developing itself to take on the biggest challenge to its existence - the USA.

It is not that China wants Peace and things like that. Chinese history indicates a strong streak of Imperialism and colonialism which nibbled away at the borders and subjugated the non Han territories including those of South China, Tibet and East Turkestan.

Wherever people have been weak, China has shown no mercy.

India, too, was given a touch of Chinese imperialism in 1962. India was weak and daydreaming with NAM and other such esoteric nonsense and China rightly taught her a lesson! Many in India may not appreciate what I write over this issue, but India rightly deserved to be woken up and to that extent I think China indeed taught a lesson.

The Chinese did leave NEFA after capturing a sizeable area,but that was not out of magnanimity. It was sheer pragmatism and the Chinese are not short on that. Both sides of the Macmohan line, Tibet and India were very underdeveloped and it was not feasible for China to stay for prolonged periods in a military manner of speaking since logistics and artillery had to be brought forward, lest India recovered to react and one cannot move guns through jungle foot trails. That is one of the reasons why the Chinese used guerilla tactics and attacks by infiltration rather than the full scale attacks as was done in Korea and Aksai Chin where movement of heavy military equipment necessary for classical battle was not difficult.

It maybe remembered that the US started pouring in arms soon after.

There was also the danger that India woud be forced by the circumstances to join the US bloc. This was not to the desire of either Russia or China since India was in no bloc but surely friendly to the Communist bloc more than the US. A balance tipping in US' favour would upset the Chinese long term plans and Tibet occupation was still consolidating and the Tibetans were then more anti Chinese than today. Things could have seriously gone against the Chinese in Tibet. It should not be forgotten that Pakistan then was firmly entrenched in the US camp and with India joining the US Camp, China would be seriously disadvantaged.

Therefore, the Chinese withdrew from NEFA and with typical Chinese Communist pious platitudes and homilies that showed her in favourable light internationally. The fact that they have not withdraw in Western Tibet indicates that the Chinese left NEFA for matters military and since it was not tenable.

China surely doesn't want another war b/t India and Pakistan. That's why China helped Pakistan to develop nuke tech, cruise missile etc. to assure the balance of power thus keeping the PEACE.

What? China gave us Nuke tech and cruise missile? Ok, you have helped in the joint development of JF-17 and Al-Khalid, but who told you about this so called HELP. The nuke tech and Babur cruise missiles were developed by Pakistan.

What? China gave us Nuke tech and cruise missile? Ok, you have helped in the joint development of JF-17 and Al-Khalid, but who told you about this so called HELP. The nuke tech and Babur cruise missiles were developed by Pakistan.

Mate u shuld change ur flag into indian, good for u, i read some post of urs it clearly shows that u r n indian (indians r pretty good at changin their id into PAK's to try to fool us), better be proud of ur nation n accept u r an indian, rather than try to affect the relations with our Chinese friends.

ur response to the Kashmir post today shows who u r, such outrage only comes from indians, not PAK'is!!!!!!!!

Show one face to the world than 2 which u show here!!!!!!

Sohail Bhai,

Actually if you see some of his previous posts (go check his profile for post history) they are always "too" anti-pakistani, for him to be a Pakistani! Perhaps an Indian spy! Maybe we should play the game in this forum :P ! Right Ak56? :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have good relations with the Chinese, and we appreciate their help and we will help them in future. My request is that if China gave the Ughurs a little bit more religious freedom, I'm sure the Ughurs would be 100% Chinese Nationalistic and there would be no need for an autonomous region. Besides that its a fact the the Ughur lands had been under the Chinese for many centuries...

Sohail Bhai,

Actually if you see some of his previous posts (go check his profile for post history) they are always "too" anti-pakistani, for him to be a Pakistani! Perhaps an Indian spy! Maybe we should play the game in this forum :P ! Right Ak56? :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have good relations with the Chinese, and we appreciate their help and we will help them in future. My request is that if China gave the Ughurs a little bit more religious freedom, I'm sure the Ughurs would be 100% Chinese Nationalistic and there would be no need for an autonomous region. Besides that its a fact the the Ughur lands had been under the Chinese for many centuries...

Stop the crap. Or do you men to say that Chinese helped us with Nuclear tech ? Why do you give credit to the chinese for what our scientists has developed after years of hardwork. Yes I agree in case of Jf-17 and Al-Khalid, they did help us.

You are welcome to read all my posts. Does talking better sense makes you feel I am anti-pakistani.

Pakistan had done two joint-ventures and the Nuclear reactors are Pakistani made. Whats wrong with that? Maybe they did give assistance, but only that.

No, talking nonsense, leaving the Kashmir issue to Indian demands, and promoting absurd ideals which is not a part of or aganist Pakistani "culture" makes you anti-pakistani. Your so called "Better sense" is aganist Pakistan hence deeming you anti-Pakistan. Its quite obvious. Theres no need to lower youself in public by using words like "crap."

We have already seen an Indian in the forum pretending to be a Pakistani such as the person "Mr.Good." or something close to that.

lol, don't kid yourself, there seems to be a "multiple" number of Pakistanis who are aganist your "Philosophical cult."

Good that chins is education the tibetans.
Pen is mightier than the sword.

Pakistan had done two joint-ventures and the Nuclear reactors are Pakistani made. Whats wrong with that? Maybe they did give assistance, but only that.

No, talking nonsense, leaving the Kashmir issue to Indian demands, and promoting absurd ideals which is not a part of or aganist Pakistani "culture" makes you anti-pakistani. Your so called "Better sense" is aganist Pakistan hence deeming you anti-Pakistan. Its quite obvious. Theres no need to lower youself in public by using words like "crap."

We have already seen an Indian in the forum pretending to be a Pakistani such as the person "Mr.Good." or something close to that.

lol, don't kid yourself, there seems to be a "multiple" number of Pakistanis who are aganist your "Philosophical cult."

See how well you decipher things.
We are talking about Nuclear bombs and not civilian nuclear technology.
Do you still say that China helped us in developing nuclear bombs and cruise missiles ?
If yes, shame on you for disgracing the efforts of our scientists.

When did I say that we must leave the kashmir issue with Indians ?

Yes, I call it better sense to invest money in development rather than spending money for the futile jihad. The equation is not profitable for us to spend billions in Kashmir. The Indian economy is 7 Times bigger than us and even if we both grow at a rate of 10%, the gap will only further widen.

If it is better sense or not, its for you to decide.

We must learn from China, even though Taiwan is a small country, China is concentrating on development, to grow in economic might, and when it is strong enough, it can deter the US from interfering in Taiwan and capture taiwan. Unlike us, we are concentrating more on spending for the futilie jihad, that has not helped us to gain even 1 square mile of land in the last 20 years. And our youth, who could unleash an economic turnover if properly educated, are now willing to take the guns. War must be fought to win and not to die. If we develop ourselves, we can afford good military weapons and then attack India to liberate Kashmir. But sending our youth to die is not a longterm solution.

Does this make better sense ?

ak56, be it or not the nuke supports, China will always like to give its hand in building up a stronger Pakistan, which is not only out of the deep friendship,but also in accord with our national interest. and this is all I can tell you.

ak56, be it or not the nuke supports, China will always like to give its hand in building up a stronger Pakistan, which is not only out of the deep friendship,but also in accord with our national interest. and this is all I can tell you.

Thanks. You understand my post better than others.

Yes ofcourse, its the "National Interest" of China to use Pakistan as a Pawn against India. Something similar, as the americans utilize the differences of Shia and Sunni muslims to its advantagem in Iraq.

Dont forget, the US is also looking to use India as a pawn against China.
Its all in the game. But India is not giving up ealisy to US interests.

Continuous Cultural Genocide perpetrated by the Chinese in Tibet needs to be brought to attention in the world stage. I hope the Chinese citizens themselves understand that subversive state policies are making people uncomfortable and are committing cultural genocide.

Diversity should be encouraged.

Back
Top Bottom