What's new

China 'To Target 1,800 Missiles at Taiwan In 2012'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple. Indians started trolling so I troll back.

What does Pakistan have to do with this? Indians just love trying to drag others down eh?

:wave:

Pakistan has very well to do with this, because the British colonized present day lands of India and Pakistan....So inadvertantly, you're calling Pakistanis "monkeys that were civilized by the British"...

Besides you seem to have some sort of a high moral standing about your own value on this forum it seems....

east asian (Korea, Japan etc) people are very prideful...........I very much doubt Indian has anything better to offer from uncle SAM. Japan, Korea and China has been in cycle of hatred for centuries. If you think Korea and Japan are in good terms then you seriously need to read history. It's silly for some Indian to think they are in position to offer some sort of protection like USA because even the Japanese is starting to have problem with American base and Russian is not really in good term with Japan either.........see the complexity????? If Indian wanna join in the mess.......good luck with that

Holy crap, there are more Indians posts than Chinese here. The next thing we know, they're giong to export Indian Su-30MKI kits to Taiwan.

east asian (Korea, Japan etc) people are very prideful...........I very much doubt Indian has anything better to offer from uncle SAM. Japan, Korea and China has been in cycle of hatred for centuries. If you think Korea and Japan are in good terms then you seriously need to read history. It's silly for some Indian to think they are in position to offer some sort of protection like USA because even the Japanese is starting to have problem with American base and Russian is not really in good term with Japan either.........see the complexity????? If Indian wanna join in the mess.......good luck with that

I can waste 20 minutes of my day and pull stats comparing India to Taiwan, South Korea & Japan, but why bother?? Let's just imagine I did and it was embarrassing.

Jp xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kr xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tw xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In xx

Statistics can hide more than they reveal.

One can see that the countries like these are higher in per capita income than the Superpower China.

Namibia
Angola
Dominica
Gabon (double per capita income of the Superpower)
Libya
Chile
and so on

I won't think it is necessarily embarrassing for China. One has to see things in the historical context.

Not sure why someone else would try to use Japan and Korea to score points! I can think of only one reason.

Statistics can hide more than they reveal.

One can see that the countries like these are higher in per capita income than the Superpower China.

Namibia
Angola
Dominica
Gabon (double per capita income of the Superpower)
Libya
Chile
and so on

I won't think it is necessarily embarrassing for China. One has to see things in the historical context.

Not sure why someone else would try to use Japan and Korea to score points! I can think of only one reason.

There are 34 provinces within China, the highest provincial gdp per capita is Macau, $40K, higher than that of Japan while the lowest is Guizhou, a slightly higher than that of India.

No offence but are the Chinese missiles so bad that they need 1800 missiles to attack Taiwan.They will need a million missiles to attack India.

No offence but are the Chinese missiles so bad that they need 1800 missiles to attack Taiwan.They will need a million missiles to attack India.

not really, india's size is only 100 times larger, so according your logic only 180k missiles were needed. But there is not many valuable targets in india, so far less units will do.

Rape was unnecessary. Indian women offered themselves like whores while their men served drinks and held the fans.

What Britain did to India is the best thing that ever happened. Not only did they civilized a a bunch of people who are no less greater than the average Indian monkey, they also gave you guys a bunch of territory and created what is today known as 'India'.

A very intellectual and thought provoking post. Coming from a Chinese,I am not surprised . Take a bow, Chinese friends. :china:

Rape was unnecessary. Indian women offered themselves like whores while their men served drinks and held the fans.

What Britain did to India is the best thing that ever happened. Not only did they civilized a a bunch of people who are no less greater than the average Indian monkey, they also gave you guys a bunch of territory and created what is today known as 'India'.

Lol U talking about yourselves?

A very intellectual and thought provoking post. Coming from a Chinese,I am not surprised . Take a bow, Chinese friends. :china:

LOL. Don't try to act like you guys are innocent.

If you want people to stop calling you monkeys then don't bring up the Nanjing Massacre as a topic.

Japan single handedly owned China in many war, its sad but Nanking massacre, where was your army to defend??? When did America attack or waged WAR on CHINA???

India is 20-35 times bigger than Japan, so what? JAPAN a little island was able raise HELL on the MIGHTY CHINA...

After reading some of the posts by the Indians, it's clear they are trolling this thread. Wonder what they would say if they are nuked back to the stone age.

I don't get it, we have Native and non Native Taiwanese already putting forth their views which should be sufficient enough. But no we also have views from other poster who have no base knowledge of the situation stating contradicting views with statements such as "we will supply nukes to Taiwan" etc.

Honestly they should promote forum users on merit of discussion and allow the higher ranking ones to ban such dimwits for a day or a week. Then the quality of the discussion will dramatically go up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom