What's new

China vs. America: Which Is the Developing Country?

I see you are hearing lot of stories about "states"...

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

So you are calling yourself idiot because you are doing all the chest thumping?

What is the definition of chest thumping? American bashing? Indian bashing? Russian bashing? Please point out where in this thread or any thread for this matter where I claimed that China was superior to the U.S., India, or Russia, in any way.

This is what I posted. Does this seem like chest thumping, in any way, to you?

China is. Dumb question.

JY are the same in both China and the U.S. The grass is always greener on the otherside for some reasons. Just as the American form of governance won't work too well in China the Chinese form of governance will be disastrous in the U.S. I am not saying that the two countries couldn't learn from each other but the notion that blindly following another country's political/economical policies is absurd.

The Chinese members here are trying to debunk an inaccurate WESTERN perception while some of our friends here still accuse of us of "chest thumping". Funny world isn't it.

LOL, yeah. :lol:

The funny thing is that these articles are always written by Westerners.

I doubt even a single one of them, has been to the rural areas of China.

They probably just took a quick vacation to Shanghai, and went "OMG progress".

no one is UKG student to not understand my post !! what is obvious from my Post is USA is a developed country since it has very very high standard of living as compared to avg Chinese, and china will take another 100 years to enjoy same standard and maybe centuries to enjoy same freedom and human rights...that is it

even the BS article to state some facts, but you are just talking 100 years behind and human rights nonsense`

china's average GDP is 1/4 of americans, and takes everage 7 years to double for last 20 years`and i ll leave the math to you how long to catch up.

it is obviously america is more develped, but you take the rage in wrong way

even the BS article to state some facts, but you are just talking 100 years behind and human rights nonsense`

china's average GDP is 1/4 of americans, and takes everage 7 years to double for last 20 years`and i ll leave the math to you how long to catch up.

Leave GDP aside, in terms of GDP China is 2nd most developed country but it is more accurate to measure the development in terms of per capita income ,

USA-47,284 USD
China-4,382 USD

It is clear that in terms of Standard of living, china has a long way to go !!

Average GDP? Nominal or PCI?

Leave GDP aside, in terms of GDP China is 2nd most developed country but it is more accurate to measure the development in terms of per capita income ,

USA-47,284 USD
China-4,382 USD

It is clear that in terms of Standard of living, china has a long way to go !!

Exactly right. :tup:

(Though according to Merril Lynch, it will take 18 years for India to reach where China is today.)

Exactly right. :tup:

(Though according to Merril Lynch, it will take 18 years for India to reach where China is today.)

So we are 18 years behind China? That's the conclusion right? India ofcourse suffers from population growth so it is basically growing faster GDP wise but slowly PCI wise. Not a big problem though. We tripled our economy in 10-11 years..

So we are 18 years behind China? That's the conclusion right? India ofcourse suffers from population growth so it is basically growing faster GDP wise but slowly PCI wise. Not a big problem though. We tripled our economy in 10-11 years..

"Mumbai Man" thinks our per capita income is low, he is absolutely correct.

But in his joyful racist comments about Chinese people's eyes, he forgets that India is far behind us.

The good news is that in 18 years, he can celebrate with an average per capita income of 4300. :P

But in his joyful racist comments about Chinese people's eyes, he forgets that India is far behind us.

The good news is that in 18 years, he can celebrate with an average per capita income of 4300. :P

why are you bringing India in between?? make a separate thread for India vs China, there we'll discuss 'how superior china is'!! refrain yourself from going off topic, if you dont like comments from international people better stick to your domestic forums with only Chinese people!! have a big heart just like your lover Pakistan !!

PS:- China's per capita income is 4 times of India but US per capita income is 10 times of China , so if its gonna take 18 years for India to reach China then probably China will take much much longer time to reach US !! your dream of over taking USA is just a dream for many decades to come

A toad always thinks its hole is the whole world.

LOL, again the old path, China vs US turn into a India strong chorus...

you guys can save a breath...

lol``because someone likes to stick he nose into everywhere, believing he is dumping the 'wisdom'``:)

Shanghai Airport
pudong-shanghai-airport.jpg

Beijing airport
beijing_International_Airport_Terminal_3.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom