What's new

China vs. America: Which Is the Developing Country?

Shanghai Airport
pudong-shanghai-airport.jpg

Beijing airport
beijing_International_Airport_Terminal_3.jpg

China ofcourse. US on the other hand only has mapped Human genome, send man to moon in 1969, launched probes that have landed on Saturn's moon, gave world internet, the one people are suing to write..BS.

China ofcourse. US on the other hand only has mapped Human genome, send man to moon in 1969, launched probes that have landed on Saturn's moon, gave world internet, the one people are suing to write..BS.

Past inventions have hardly any relevance to whether or not a country is developed.

China invented paper and gunpowder (the same gunpowder that the colonialists later used, to kill our people), while the subcontinent invented the number zero, etc. Where is the relevance?

The simple fact... is that China is a developing country, and America is a highly developed country.

Past inventions have hardly any relevance to whether or not a country is developed.

China invented paper and gunpowder (the same gunpowder that the colonialists later used, to kill our people), while the subcontinent invented the number zero, etc. Where is the relevance?

The simple fact... is that China is a developing country, and America is a highly developed country.

Past inventions? How amount computer processor you are using? Probably the hard drive? Video Card? OS? Optical fiber (not an US inventions still)..Just the things you are using to communicate on this forum!

Past inventions? How amount computer processor you are using? Probably the hard drive? Video Card? OS? Optical fiber (not an US inventions still)..Just the things you are using to communicate on this forum!

So people don't use paper and gunpowder today?

Aren't we on a defence forum?

I don't see how this has any relevance, when all the Chinese members have unequivocally stated that China is the developing country.

So people don't use paper and gunpowder today?

Aren't we on a defence forum?

Are you guys not going paperless in HK?

Gunpowder once held major role in warfare..surely it;s not that important anymore..Also, my point was that US and west is in every aspect of your life..

China is developing, but at a very alarming speed. Chinese rivals are in chaos looking at Chinese developing speed.

Wish Chinese brothers goodluck for future, hope you guys reach your desired destiny very soon.:cheers:

:china::tup::tup:

Are you guys not going paperless in HK?

Gunpowder once held major role in warfare..surely it;s not that important anymore..Also, my point was that US and west is in every aspect of your life..

I type it up on the computer and then I print it.

Anyway, "Books" (paper+printing) are the traditional human method of passing on knowledge.

Universities and schools still use books to pass on knowledge. Tell me what school you went to, and I could probably get a list of their textbooks.

S
I don't see how this has any relevance, when all the Chinese members have unequivocally stated that China is the developing country.

"pokes his head, looks around*.What about "friends" you guys "rented", people who are living vicariously though you?

I type it up on the computer and then I print it.

Anyway, "Books" (paper +printing) are the traditional human method of passing on knowledge.

Universities and schools still use books to pass on knowledge.

Damn...I just blew 139 bucks on a kindle..I love flashy stuff;) Doing lot of reading...

China is developing, but at a very alarming speed. Chinese rivals are in chaos looking at Chinese developing speed.

Wish Chinese brothers goodluck for future, hope you guys reach your desired destiny very soon.:cheers:

Thanks buddy. :)

Don't overestimate us though, we still have a VERY long way to go.

As the Indian members here love to point out. (In this case they are correct though.)

It is better to be humble, and keep a low profile. :tup: So we can build our capabilities.

Damn...I just blew 139 bucks on a kindle..I love flashy stuff;) Doing lot of reading...

Then you bought the wrong Kindle. The $114 one is exactly the same except is comes with a constant stream of exclusive Amazon deals.

A Kindle is flashy??? It's about the most primitive reader out there.

Then you bought the wrong Kindle. The $114 one is exactly the same except is comes with a constant stream of exclusive Amazon deals.

A Kindle is flashy??? It's about the most primitive reader out there.

Wrong Kindle, wrong kind of flashy..Dayum!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom