What's new

China West Int'l buys uranium mining project in Australia

Communist

Reaction score

May 18, 2010 (China Knowledge) - China West International Holdings Ltd, the first Chongqing-based company to list on the Australian Stock Exchange, has purchased the Featherbed Uranium mining project from Mining Exploration Australia Pty Ltd, according to sources recently.

The uranium project is located in the northern part of Queensland, Australia. China West International will use modern technologies to explore for uranium.

Queensland gave China West International the right to explore for mineral resources in four blocks of Queensland's Restricted Area 321, which covers an area of 1,180 square kilometers. The company has already discovered gold and copper in these blocks.

China West International was listed on the stock market in 2003.

China Business News: China West Int'l buys uranium mining project in Australia

:china:

Holy crap, stop posting business news. This is not "Chinese Commerce Forum." You're polluting the subforum with irrelevant threads.

May 18, 2010 (China Knowledge) - China West International Holdings Ltd, the first Chongqing-based company to list on the Australian Stock Exchange, has purchased the Featherbed Uranium mining project from Mining Exploration Australia Pty Ltd, according to sources recently.

The uranium project is located in the northern part of Queensland, Australia. China West International will use modern technologies to explore for uranium.

Queensland gave China West International the right to explore for mineral resources in four blocks of Queensland's Restricted Area 321, which covers an area of 1,180 square kilometers. The company has already discovered gold and copper in these blocks.

China West International was listed on the stock market in 2003.

China Business News: China West Int'l buys uranium mining project in Australia

:china:

I feel sorry for you my friend. You have a stalker. He was my ex-stalker. I know. I know. It's kinda sick and sounds very wrong.

The guy lacks the neurons to understand that China-Australia relations are very important. Australia is one of China's largest, if not the most important, commodities supplier. Furthermore, energy security is a core national security issue. I pity him.

I feel sorry for you my friend. You have a stalker. He was my ex-stalker. I know. I know. It's kinda sick and sounds very wrong.

The guy lacks the neurons to understand that China-Australia relations are very important. Furthermore, energy security is a core national security issue. I pity him.

I don't need to learn from uneducated guys.

He will never understand how much Uranium is important for defense.

with all those nuclear plants coming online more fuel=energy security
also bombs of course.

Back
Top Bottom