What's new

China will have about 600 Multi-role Fighters

Buddy thank you for useful post. i would like to know that china developed country already? i didn't know that. In climated change china and india labeld as 'basic countries' and 'developing countries'. Anyway i believe you. China developed and india developing. i wanted to know what electronics china supply to india? Made in china toys? And chinese mobile phones? i hope when u said electronics you didn't meant both these electronic products. India has technology and that's infotec technology IT. while ISRO too produces best technology. when i said indian technology what i meant was 'military technology'. Our 80percent technology is made in outside. That is israel, france, russia, uk and now america and soon germany. If you think china's military technology on per with them or even more advanced then may be you are right.

China is still a developing country by all meaures.

I think you had very wrong understanding of China. How could China replaced Germany as world factory by producing TOY or HP only!

Do google and check if China is what you percived to be!

Buddy thank you for useful post. i would like to know that china developed country already? i didn't know that. In climated change china and india labeld as 'basic countries' and 'developing countries'. Anyway i believe you. China developed and india developing. i wanted to know what electronics china supply to india? Made in china toys? And chinese mobile phones? i hope when u said electronics you didn't meant both these electronic products. India has technology and that's infotec technology IT. while ISRO too produces best technology. when i said indian technology what i meant was 'military technology'. Our 80percent technology is made in outside. That is israel, france, russia, uk and now america and soon germany. If you think china's military technology on per with them or even more advanced then may be you are right.

I am very suprised at you ignorant, indian just buy product from outside, you can say your 80%product is made in outside, but you dont have the technology.:rofl:Face the fact, please. The fact is almost every product(from common product to millitory product), indian need buy from outside, your industry can produce nothing:rofl:.
India cannt even provide stable electronic for your industry.:rofl::rofl:

BTW: China import rare meterial from india(like steel), made it products and sell back to indian. And you can search indian import list of 2009 and you will know that what china provide to india. Face truth,plz. And dont talk without basis just like your PM.

Last edited:
I am very suprised at you ignorant, indian just buy product from outside, you can say your 80%product is made in outside, but you dont have the technology.:rofl:Face the fact, please. The fact is almost every product(from common product to millitory product), indian need buy from outside, your industry can produce nothing:rofl:.
India cannt even provide stable electronic for your industry.:rofl::rofl:

BTW: China import rare meterial from india(like steel), made it products and sell back to indian. And you can search indian import list of 2009 and you will know that what china provide to india. Face truth,plz. And dont talk without basis just like your PM.

May I ask how's Japan now?

I don't plan to visit until next year or so, to set up a business there. I know of only a few Chinese there and one guy is doing okay. I hear they discriminate against Koreans and Chinese subtly (not everyone, mostly the older folks). But the tourists and work-expat-study Japanese who I meet are very decent, just like other Asians.

I just want to know your personal experience there. How's your Japanese now, are you fluent yet? Reading and writing is easy since they use Kanji, and Kana is basically simplified Kanji.

But I believe Japan doesn't accept foreign applications for citizenship. They have a closed homogenious society, and I can't blame them. If they opened up their doors they'll be flooded with foreigners! Up to a point where they may even become minorities in their own country.

I don't plan to visit until next year or so, to set up a business there. I know of only a few Chinese there and one guy is doing okay. I hear they discriminate against Koreans and Chinese subtly (not everyone, mostly the older folks). But the tourists and work-expat-study Japanese who I meet are very decent, just like other Asians.

I just want to know your personal experience there. How's your Japanese now, are you fluent yet? Reading and writing is easy since they use Kanji, and Kana is basically simplified Kanji.

But I believe Japan doesn't accept foreign applications for citizenship. They have a closed homogenious society, and I can't blame them. If they opened up their doors they'll be flooded with foreigners! Up to a point where they may even become minorities in their own country.

Hey bro.
I came to japan since I am 10years old, and about my japanese i can just say it is as good as my chinese. Kanji is every esay to chinese. Bcoz, japanese kanji is from chinese.:lol: But my english is very poor. ORZ

"But I believe Japan doesn't accept foreign applications for citizenship."
Sorry, I disagree with you. Maybe compairing with canada, australia, this is hard to get applications for citizenship in japan. But bcoz of japanese low birthrate, this is esaier to get applications for citizenship than before.

Hey bro.
I came to japan since I am 10years old, and about my japanese i can just say it is as good as my chinese. Kanji is every esay to chinese. Bcoz, japanese kanji is from chinese.:lol: But my english is very poor. ORZ

"But I believe Japan doesn't accept foreign applications for citizenship."
Sorry, I disagree with you. Maybe compairing with canada, australia, this is hard to get applications for citizenship in japan. But bcoz of japanese low birthrate, this is esaier to get applications for citizenship than before.

I'm guessing you are 24-25 right now. Am I right?

Well I know it's easy if you are A) rich, B) famous, C) highly skilled, D) celebrity, E) powerful, or F) all of the above, it's easy to get ANY citizenship. :angel:

Since you were 10 years old huh, so I guess you lived there longer than you've been in China. Ever been back home? And you mentioned you visit India 3 times a year for business, are you in Industrial manufacturing for Japanese firm, or in IT-related field? Don't have to be specific, just nice to know there are Chinese in Japan who are still proud of their heritage.

Ever seen the movie "Shinjuku Incident" starring Jackie Chan??? I heard in the 1980s and 1990s life was still tough for a Chinaman in Japan (i.e. subtle look down on you). That's just what many people have experienced, though I NEVER had that experience with Japanese. They treated me with respect.

How's the homeless population in Japan? I visit dannychoo.com - Your portal to Japan daily.

Japan was once very proud of its 90% "Middle Class" and boasted that it had none (virtually) 0% homeless, but many tourists and photos and documentaries shown homelessness and its variant is now visible in Japan.

I just want to know from your 1st person eye-witness whether this is true, or just over-exaggeration? Because from my experience, BBC, CBC, Fox, CNN, etc routinely lie and deceive.

:china::china::china::china:

And japanese economy become worse by worse. Do you know JAL has fallened? Many people lost their job in these 3 years.
Poverty of japan is aslo serious now, last year more than 30thouds people self-murdered, almost them are 40-50 years old man, just bcoz they cannt offer money for him or his family for common life.:disagree:

And japanese economy become worse by worse. Do you know JAL has fallened? Many people lost their job in these 3 years.
Poverty of japan is aslo serious now, last year more than 30thouds people self-murdered, almost them are 40-50 years old man, just bcoz they cannt offer money for him or his family for common life.:disagree:

Yeah, I know, 16,000+ will lose their job and livelihood. 30,000+ people committed suicide??? :sniper: Crazy. I know the pressure on the man in Japan is tough... sure being a male has privileges in Japan but also LOTS of responsibility.

But one good thing is that this makes the common Japanese more humble towards their Asian brothers & sisters, and we move closer towards each other.

This also improves Sino-Nippon relations. Truth is in by 2020, Japan will depend on China for its survival more so than all other nations combined, while China will only depend <7&#37; on Japan. That's why the new government of Japan is so impatient on solidifying the "East Asian Community", while Japan's position is comparable wrt China.

Personally, I like Japanese. That's why I always make friends with them, study them, and know much about them. They are good people.

:china:

I'm guessing you are 24-25 right now. Am I right?

Well I know it's easy if you are A) rich, B) famous, C) highly skilled, D) celebrity, E) powerful, or F) all of the above, it's easy to get ANY citizenship. :angel:

Since you were 10 years old huh, so I guess you lived there longer than you've been in China. Ever been back home? And you mentioned you visit India 3 times a year for business, are you in Industrial manufacturing for Japanese firm, or in IT-related field? Don't have to be specific, just nice to know there are Chinese in Japan who are still proud of their heritage.

Ever seen the movie "Shinjuku Incident" starring Jackie Chan??? I heard in the 1980s and 1990s life was still tough for a Chinaman in Japan (i.e. subtle look down on you). That's just what many people have experienced, though I NEVER had that experience with Japanese. They treated me with respect.

How's the homeless population in Japan? I visit dannychoo.com - Your portal to Japan daily.

Japan was once very proud of its 90% "Middle Class" and boasted that it had none (virtually) 0% homeless, but many tourists and photos and documentaries shown homelessness and its variant is now visible in Japan.

I just want to know from your 1st person eye-witness whether this is true, or just over-exaggeration? Because from my experience, BBC, CBC, Fox, CNN, etc routinely lie and deceive.

:china::china::china::china:

Hey,bro, I am older than 25 and less than 30:lol: .And i work in a japanese IT company. I visit india 3 times per year to teach indian fresh men of my company japanese and how to write codes and BD&#12539; FD&#12539;DD specifications.
Shinjuku is a good place, do you know &#27468;&#33310;&#20238;&#30010; of Shinjuku, it is a good place for man:smokin:, if you come to japan, you must go there.:lol:
About homeless, I dont know the exact numbers, but i can see them everyday. About 30 homeless just live beside a rever which near my house. So, about 0% homeless, it is a compelete &#22040; &#65288;lie&#65289;.

Yeah, I know, 16,000+ will lose their job and livelihood. 30,000+ people committed suicide??? :sniper: Crazy. I know the pressure on the man in Japan is tough... sure being a male has privileges in Japan but also LOTS of responsibility.

But one good thing is that this makes the common Japanese more humble towards their Asian brothers & sisters, and we move closer towards each other.

This also improves Sino-Nippon relations. Truth is in by 2020, Japan will depend on China for its survival more so than all other nations combined, while China will only depend <7% on Japan. That's why the new government of Japan is so impatient on solidifying the "East Asian Community", while Japan's position is comparable wrt China.

Personally, I like Japanese. That's why I always make friends with them, study them, and know much about them. They are good people.

:china:

It is time to sleep. It is nice to talk with you, and if you have any question about japan or japanese, you can ask me. I will tell you whatever i know.:china::pakistan:

Hey,bro, I am older than 25 and less than 30:lol: .And i work in a japanese IT company. I visit india 3 times per year to teach indian fresh men of my company japanese and how to write codes and BD&#12539; FD&#12539;DD specifications.
Shinjuku is a good place, do you know &#27468;&#33310;&#20238;&#30010; of Shinjuku, it is a good place for man:smokin:, if you come to japan, you must go there.:lol:
About homeless, I dont know the exact numbers, but i can see them everyday. About 30 homeless just live beside a rever which near my house. So, about 0% homeless, it is a compelete &#22040; &#65288;lie&#65289;.

I thought so. Same with China and SE Asia, the poverty is there, but not as extreme as media exaggerate. Once South-South Cooperation gets into place, the world will be a more equitable place.

What's important is smarts. I should say is how you apply your smarts. Maybe one day I will share my extraordinary story of my life to the world, but for now I am busy making things happen. :)

do you work for system consultants ltd. ??... in india it is called system consultants india pvt. limited.
it is in bangalore and tumkur (nearby bangalore)...

do you work for system consultants ltd. ??... in india it is called system consultants india pvt. limited.
it is in bangalore and tumkur (nearby bangalore)...

No, I dont work for system consultens ltd...:no:

I thought so. Same with China and SE Asia, the poverty is there, but not as extreme as media exaggerate. Once South-South Cooperation gets into place, the world will be a more equitable place.

What's important is smarts. I should say is how you apply your smarts. Maybe one day I will share my extraordinary story of my life to the world, but for now I am busy making things happen. :)

Well said bro, there is a old chinese wisdom said "&#26377;&#24535;&#32773;&#20107;&#31455;&#25104;", means if you have a goal and try your best to move toward the goal, one day you will get success.:tup:
BTW: Are you a college boy?

Last edited:
i also agree china deserves more than 600 fighter jets i hope this 600 figure is only for J 10 and JF 17 and china might gettting better and powerful india look around what ever u buy u can't match china

Back
Top Bottom