What's new

China Will Not Sit Still " If India Goes Too Far "

Correct me if i am wrong,i thought Pakistan has already has Missile Program covering all of India.What is extra China going to provide ?

Maybe ICBM to cover US:p:
Maybe we will test an icbm .. China is just preparing grounds for it :) ..
Diplomacy my friend diplomacy ..
more you play aggressive more we ( China & PAKISTAN ) get the excuse to do strategic deployment & test lethal weapons :) ..

This is funny when Chinese itself have Dong feng series which can cover any part on earth if the feel threatened.
But if we want one in case of aggression they have a problem and same goes for Pakistan.
Bdw why Pakistan needs ICBM's :whistle:

You guys already cover India then why these:enjoy:
Just got an excuse to test an ICBM . ever heard about " kisi k kandhey par rakh karr bandooq chalana" :)..

Correct me if i am wrong,i thought Pakistan has already has Missile Program covering all of India.What is extra China going to provide ?

Maybe ICBM to cover US:p:

Pakistan is one of the most populous Muslim country in the world. We are also the only Muslim nuclear state. And, 1.6bn Muslims need a representative on the UN Security Council. OIC has already called for a permanent Muslim seat on the UN Security Council. Having ICBMs will make a strong case for Pakistan.

This is funny when Chinese itself have Dong feng series which can cover any part on earth if the feel threatened.
But if we want one in case of aggression they have a problem and same goes for Pakistan.

Pakistan needs ICBM so that they can go on a all-China tour before saying hi to India. But given the technological prowess of the Chinese, their gift will be delivered back to them, of course unintentionally.

China in its own interest should help Pakistan develop ICBMs...that is their right from a strategic standpoint.

Similarly india will do what it needs to in order to protect its security interests.

There is no right or wrong here..

The X factor here is the perceived response from western and other nations. For some odd reason, other (I use this word generously) countries do not feel threatened by the Indian missile developments except china and Pakistan (at the moment). On the other hand, Pakistani missile program does not invoke the same response (as can be seen by the recent US sanctions). It is now for China to decide whether to play one upmanship and use its clout to convince other countries to give Pakistan a pass or let this slip bye. If they can do so, will be huge win for both countries.

I see makings of trap written all over this.

We live in interesting times. Let the games begin

Because we want to? Maybe we will put on a sub or a tanker near the south pole and fire it at you as a third strike capability

Pakistan is one of the most populous Muslim country in the world. We are also the only Muslim nuclear state. And, 1.6bn Muslims need a representative on the UN Security Council. OIC has already called for a permanent Muslim seat on the UN Security Council. Having ICBMs will make a strong case for Pakistan.

Let me understand it correctly, making or not making ICBM should be decision of sovereign nation. ?

I dont understand how come friendly nation is taking the decision behalf of another country.Has the decision making has been also been handed over.

Let me understand it correctly, making or not making ICBM should be decision of sovereign nation. ?

I dont understand how come friendly nation is taking the decision behalf of another country.Has the decision making has been also been handed over.

Clearly, you don't understand international relations.

Below comment comes to you before I get banned for absolutely no reason by the mods here, the moment I make any comment. First time in 8 months I have been allowed to express my views without an instant ban. Oddly, they give no reason or even cite any post they felt deserved a ban. My honesty is a bit of a thorn to the propagandist here :lol:

Have you noticed all dictatorships and flavors alike use emotional outbursts as foreign policy speak :lol:

It is almost never a mature, measured and diplomatic response.

Back
Top Bottom