What's new

China Will Not Sit Still " If India Goes Too Far "

Have you noticed all dictatorships and flavors alike use emotional outbursts as foreign policy speak :lol:

It is almost never a mature, measured and diplomatic response.

Fox News has such nuanced, mature, measured and diplomatic responses. :omghaha:

Last edited:
Not threatening anyone, just want to be fair so what India gets should also to be allowed to be gotten by Pakistan, fair play.

How can one say India "gets" it when India indigenously develops the Agni IV and Agni V?
Our guys put hard efforts in creating these ICBM. And on the other hand, Chinese media is saying that China will help Pakistan to develop an ICBM. Does that sound like any kind of violation of NSG?

P.S. Im not a professional guy of defense. Let me know if I said anything wrong here.

Pakistan needs to conduct ICBM test asap.

Below comment comes to you before I get banned for absolutely no reason by the mods here, the moment I make any comment. First time in 8 months I have been allowed to express my views without an instant ban. Oddly, they give no reason or even cite any post they felt deserved a ban. My honesty is a bit of a thorn to the propagandist here :lol:

Agreed. Pakistan needs to match India on a weapons/military race just like USSR did with us.

Below comment comes to you before I get banned for absolutely no reason by the mods here, the moment I make any comment. First time in 8 months I have been allowed to express my views without an instant ban. Oddly, they give no reason or even cite any post they felt deserved a ban. My honesty is a bit of a thorn to the propagandist here :lol:

Agreed. Pakistan needs to match India on a weapons/military race just like USSR did with us.

Its not about India anymore. If US are going to sanction Pakistani nuclear engineering companies then US must be in strike zone to safeguard Pakistan in the future. ICBM needs to be tested and developed NOW.

How do I know ? Should there be some certification, half of the members here would carry that badge.
When you quote an offensive post instead of just reporting it, the post remains even if the original is deleted....you're an old member, you should know these things.....but if you have to reply to a troll, give a befitting reply atleast.....

Fox News has such nuanced, mature, measured and diplomatic responses. :omghaha:

Fox news is not state-owned media mouthpiece like China's media. A distinction perhaps you were not aware of when jumping quickly to their defense :D

Fox news is not state-owned media mouthpiece like China's media. A distinction perhaps you were not aware of when jumping quickly to their defense :D

Sure is a Republican mouthpiece unless you have been living under a rock.

And, U.S. President is grabbing pussies, assaulting women and behaving like a teenager on Twitter. Living the dream! :D

Its not about India anymore. If US are going to sanction Pakistani nuclear engineering companies then US must be in strike zone to safeguard Pakistan in the future. ICBM needs to be tested and developed NOW.

Ah, Good ole Pakistani nuclear bluster is legendary. Sanction a company equals we will nuuuuuukkkkeee you Amerika. :lol:

Ah, Good ole Pakistani nuclear bluster is legendary. Sanction a company equals we will nuuuuuukkkkeee you Amerika. :lol:

Its not about bravado. Its all about deterrence. Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

ICBM and 2nd strike capability needs to be achieved within 2 years max.

Sure is a Republican mouthpiece unless you have been living under a rock.

And, U.S. President is grabbing pussies, assaulting women and behaving like a teenager on Twitter. Living the dream!

It can be pro-republican, but it is not a state-owned mouthpiece that speaks for the state. A clear distinction you chose to ignore in your haste to defend China

It can be pro-republican, but it is not a state-owned mouthpiece that speaks for the state. A clear distinction to chose to ignore in your haste to defend China 24/7.

Don't be thin-skinned like President Twitter now. I'm only stating facts. Your corporate controlled media is pushing propaganda. Why are you getting so defensive? :omghaha:

Don't be thin-skinned like President Twitter now. I'm only stating facts. Your corporate controlled media is pushing propaganda. Why are you getting so defensive? :omghaha:

If we are speaking of "facts." The fact is corporate controlled is not state controlled. :lol: A distinction you keep choosing to ignore while being more Chinese than the Chinese themselves :D

These are the benefits of all weather friendship. With Pakistan giving China a permanent and secure supply chain route (CPEC), China will take a stand for Pakistan whenever and wherever required.

This is obviously hurting the Zionists on our East and the far West.

If we are speaking of "facts." The fact is corporate controlled is not state controlled. :lol: A distinction you keep choosing to ignore while being more Chinese than the Chinese themselves :D

No need to be so thin-skinned when you have a serial rapist taking charge of White House, yaar. :D :D :D

Now fact is I'm only repeating what President Twitter is saying on social media about U.S. corporate media, i.e., corrupt and dishonest. A situation very easily comparable with mouthpiece media around the world.

The news I read is published in a Pakistani left-leaning liberal newspaper DAWN and it concerns Pakistan. Get in touch with President Twitter, see if he can lend you some moral high ground. :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom