What's new

China's economy slowing? Not much.

when China was at today's India's level,high growth was just too easy.now China is the second biggest economy in the world,but still manage to have one of the fastest growth rate in the world.some country really needs to work hard to keep up.lol..

we talk about the known facts,not your wishful thinking,when your wish come true.then tell us.
Not my ,but your governments and the agencies doubting about China's future growth,you could see it,only if you come out of your selective thinking,you will find numerous reports countering what you are saying!

If you can't even comphere a straight forward article, would you be capable enough to understand the more complex details?

Here is not a training school , if you really can't cope with our level. Go somewhere else where it can meet your standard.

Not my ,but your governments and the agencies doubting about China's future growth,you could see it,only if you come out of your selective thinking,you will find numerous reports countering what you are saying!

China consistently beat all western preditions over the past 2 decades.so when it happens,tell me.lol,the known fact is....and everyone knows what to put on the dotted line,but do you?

India's base is very low,how come it develops so slow?China's growth used to be around 15% when at that low level.

1.84 trillion $ is very low base? :what:

just till 2 years ago our economy too was growing at a speed of 7 to 8%

however due to global economic slowdown our economy is also slowed down

when China was at today's India's level,high growth was just too easy.now China is the second biggest economy in the world,but still manage to have one of the fastest growth rate in the world.some country really needs to work hard to keep up.lol..

we talk about the known facts,not your wishful thinking,when your wish come true.then tell us.

in 2007 India became trillion $ economy

now we are on the verge of becoming 2 trillion $ economy

nice isn't it?

now explanation of why we never reached 10% growth rate (in recent years at least)

we haven't concentrated enough on infra and manufacturing

lots of scams and UPA in trouble

but GOI will sort this out

some experts believe that if India creates separate Rail Corridor for cargo India's growth rate will be never below 10%

China consistently beat all western preditions over the past 2 decades.so when it happens,tell me.lol,the known fact is....and everyone knows what to put on the dotted line,but do you?

well, then why are all of you chinese crying ???

sleep cool .. while cpc eats burns away your life savings in building "south china mall" and super-high-speed-railways.

btw... have you guys given up hope on the "mecca of shopping malls" :laugh:

BBC News - Ordos: The biggest ghost town in China

China's Shopping Center Ghost Town | Bangstyle :: A Global Network Promoting Independent Artists

I quote:

"It’s all going to railways that will never make money, roads that no one drives on, and cities that no one lives in. It’s like walking into a forest of skyscrapers, but they’re all empty.”

The question remains, “why?”

"

"Once we were rich, and now we're poor again," said Mr Li, with something like a wry grin.

haha,we still have the best malls,longest highspeed railways,best subways,best ports,airports,bridges...in the world,what does India have?bullcarts and dirt roads.lol..

"... the mall cost nearly $400 million dollars to build."

and now the poor thing is collapsing to the earth ... there goes Bejing walker's life savings, old age food and healthcare... fallen back to the earth in dust.

who is MR.li?there are over 100 million Chinese people have that surname.

haha,we still have the best malls,longest highspeed railways,best subways,best ports,airports,bridges...in the world,what does India have?bullcarts and dirt roads.lol..

sure congratulations ... you just lost $ 400 million.

small change .... hehe.

the chinese bank with which you hold your savings .... will point you to the south china mall ... if you ever ask your money back :laugh:

SOUTH CHINA MALL .... give me food, give me medicines... sorry, no response !!!!!

THE MALL IS DEAD... LONG LIVE THE MALL.

so when your base is small,it's easier to grow,because up is the only way there.but when you've reached a high level,it becomes difficult.India should've grown faster than China,not the otherway around.

speaking of food and medicare,insurance,education,clean water,life expectancy...those social indicators,China is way way ahead of India.

who is MR.li?there are over 100 million Chinese people have that surname.

he's crying in a "beautiful" ghost town by the name ordos.... read the bbc article i posted the link to.

have you lent your money at 40% per annum interest?

sorry..if u have. forget about it now. :laugh:

haha ,who is Mr.Li,my middle name is Li,anyone can make up a story and claims that is from Mr.Li,lol .and even there are some ghost towns,which I dont see any in China.we are still streets ahead of you guys.

Back
Top Bottom