What's new

China’s Mars rover feat took NASA decades

It's all how you look at it. It took our Space program less than 18 years to put a lander/orbiter combo on Mars from after our first ever satellite launch.. It took your Space program 51 years.

So China is slow. Plus this was in 1976 before the computer revolution.
China has a rover on Mars, US has a rover on Mars. 51 yaers and nothing changed much. Lolol
Because I have read Mahabharat, I say this story is false.
Yah want me to start taking about how the somnath temple prostitutes came about? The Brahmin aka the central Asians had been using religion to control the dravidian hybrids for thousands of years. They even managed to convince you guys to drink cowpee。

It's all how you look at it. It took our Space program less than 18 years to put a lander/orbiter combo on Mars from after our first ever satellite launch.. It took your Space program 51 years.

So China is slow. Plus this was in 1976 before the computer microchip revolution was in full-swing..
Stop your lies. Even the rover you put on Mars in 1997 is basically a toy which weight 16kg with very limited technology.

China started late but doesnt mean our space technology is 51 years behind. The first China mars rover which we landed ,weight 240kg which is only 10 years behind what you put.

But the more juicy part pour in... US perseverance achieved the Mars mission only becos of using Russian RD-180 engine. That means it put US space tech 10 years behind China which put China space tech on par with US on Mars footing...

When your next Mars mission completely using all core US tech then come back to brag to me. Until now US mars mission are half bucket just something like UAE paid Japan to fire their orbiter to Mars. :enjoy:

Let me repeat, China tianwen-1 mission are using all Chinese core component unlike some *cough cough* space agency. :lol:

WHAT IS THE ATLAS V?
The Atlas V is a rocket family that is older than the ULA itself. It stands at 191 feet high, with a diameter of 12 and a half feet. It's got a mass of 1,300,000 pounds. First launched in 2002, Atlas V is a two-stage rocket. The first stage is an RD-180 engine. The engine is designed and built by NPO Energomash, which is majority-owned by the Russian government, Derived from an older Soviet rocket line, the RD-180 is fueled by a combination of highly refined kerosene and liquid oxygen known as RP-1/LOX.

Last edited:
Chinese are waiting for Indian Mars Rover landing on Mars. :enjoy:

Stop your nonsense. Russian still prevent a very reliable source of manned mission to ISS even when US space shuttle shut down. They are underfund and will achieve more if money is provided.

A great chest thumbing after becoming third country of Asia after UAE to reach Mars. Now Chinese say that they are ahead of US. Like Chinese J 20 is F22 killer.

So China is slow. Plus this was in 1976 before the computer microchip revolution was in full-swing.

Yet thry say that they are shead of US.

A great chest thumbing after becoming third country of Asia after UAE to reach Mars. Now Chinese say that they are ahead of US. Like Chinese J 20 is F22 killer.

Why did you avoid talking about China being first asian and 2nd country in the world to land successfully of Mars lander and rover?

Tell me, what is India ahead of China space technology? Zero :rofl:
At least this is not chest thumping but real facts :enjoy:
CCP owes everything to Soviet Union including its existence ! The whole time Soviets were helping CCP, Mao like a little brat always whined and complained.

The CCP was founded in 1921, mainly by Chen Duxiu and Li Dazhao, with the help of the Far Eastern Bureau of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union and Far Eastern Secretariat of the Communist International.

Whatever we owe Soviet. We have repaid them by taking on US united nation forces in Korea War. We dont owe each other anything....

Why did you avoid talking about China being first asian and 2nd country in the world to land successfully of Mars lander and rover?

Tell me, what is India ahead of China space technology? Zero :rofl:
At least this is not chest thumping but real facts :enjoy:

Whatever we owe Soviet. We have repaid them by taking on US united nation forces in Korea War. We dont owe each other anything....

China took 7 more years to reach Mars after India yet China is ahead. China is even ahead of US even though they did this 51 years after US.
In short only China is shead of all in every area. Be it collapse of bridging and rocket.

CCP owes everything to Soviet Union including its existence ! The whole time Soviets were helping CCP, Mao like a little brat always whined and complained.

The CCP was founded in 1921, mainly by Chen Duxiu and Li Dazhao, with the help of the Far Eastern Bureau of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union and Far Eastern Secretariat of the Communist International.

China took 7 more years to reach Mars after India yet China is ahead. China is even ahead of US even though they did this 51 years after US.
In short only China is shead of all in every area. Be it collapse of bridging and rocket.
Sourgraped loser. I am still waiting for India Tortise Mars rover to land like Vikram on Mars. :rofl:
Is the fact, China space technology thousand miles ahead of India , a bitter pill difficult to swallow?

India is just a small fry compare to China, carry on this tag until you launched your own space station and successful landed on Mars. In the meantime, Indian can only continue masturbate on youtube comment to self comfort and deluded themselves of ahead China in space technology. :enjoy:

Look at the youtube comment of daydreaming India and see who is real bragging king.

Venkat Kathula
Venkat Kathula
8 months ago
ISRO Would be the frist 🇮🇳🇮🇳

Himanshu Arora
Himanshu Arora
4 months ago (edited)
I can say ISRO can be ahead of NASA but it can't be ahead of SpaceX which is the future's leading space agency it's private company which rank 5th on top 10 space agency of (private + Government) companies

Vipin Kumar
7 months ago
I think ISRO is better than CNSA in 2025

My Home Country India
My Home Country India
5 months ago
ISRO should've been the second. We did more missions successfully than China with such a low budget.

Everybody can see the delude mentality of Indian. No wonder , India is a failed nation. :lol:

come on guys, why fighting over who reaches on mars when with whatever kind of Rover... The thing is I can reach my Mars chocolate bar within a min, which makes me more Advance than all of US, China, Russia combined. :D

Indian trolls are fuming that China has beaten India at EVERYTHING. I love it.

we should not be too smug at beating certain countries, because it's just natural and not newsworthy.

A dog bites a man? Not news.

A man bites a dog? Big news.

When your next Mars mission completely using all core US tech then come back to brag to me. Until now US mars mission are half bucket just something like UAE paid Japan to fire their orbiter to Mars

1595428282-5984.jpg

you see those four logos on Tainwen 1. Those belong to the European Space Agency. Without their support Zhurong would not be possible.

When your next Mars mission completely using all core US China tech then come back to brag to me :lol:

1595428282-5984.jpg

you see those four logos on Tainwen 1. Those belong to the European Space Agency. Without their support Zhurong would not be possible.

When your next Mars mission completely using all core US China tech then come back to brag to me :lol:
Lol... Sorry for your loser comment. Just becos ESA logo is there doesn't mean they provide any meaningful equipment for our mission.

China space program aim is to go international and isolate american extortion fee and help the world. Of cos with prominent space agency joining us is good for our image. :enjoy:

Reach Mars with US DSN and pslv + chandrayaan clone? Hahahahah hahah. Now you understand landing is so hard right? Look at your junk lander....

We are the first country on earth to orbit land and rove in one mission. You want to compare with your slum dog tech. Go do what you guys do best, taht is making kebabs by the ganga.
1595428282-5984.jpg

Tell me which core tech is from other countries? They otoh want to piggyback our mission. Without their support, who says it not possible, they only provide back up service and its China's attempt to be inclusive.

Talking about dependency, until a few years ago, yes during your manga missions, the solar panel was imported, the titanium sponge and even the lithium battery was imported. That's what we know......

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom