What's new

China’s Mars rover feat took NASA decades

Stop your lies.

What lies?

Explorer 1 was the United States' first satellite in space. The 1958 launch of the satellite

1976-1958=18 years

the first space satellite of the People's Republic of China (PRC), launched successfully on 24 April 1970

2021-1970=51 years

I didn't say you were 51 years behind. I said you guys were very slow in your Space program compared to the US.

Sorry if the idea of sending a rover was not the first thing on our minds back in 1976.

Sojourner rover was 1997-1958=39 years
Even our Spirit/Opportunity rovers were 2004-1958=46 years. Still ahead of you.

Last edited:
What lies?

Explorer 1 was the United States' first satellite in space. The 1958 launch of the satellite

1976-1958=18 years

the first space satellite of the People's Republic of China (PRC), launched successfully on 24 April 1970

2021-1970=51 years

I didn't say you were 51 years behind. I said you guys were very slow in your Space program compared to the US.

Stop your lying !!

I kid I kid :P

1976 :pleasantry:

CCP owes everything to Soviet Union including its existence ! The whole time Soviets were helping CCP, Mao like a little brat always whined and complained.

The CCP was founded in 1921, mainly by Chen Duxiu and Li Dazhao, with the help of the Far Eastern Bureau of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union and Far Eastern Secretariat of the Communist International.

China is not CCP. CCP is not China. China is ancient civilization dating back 2000 BC when Russia was nothing but village.
China took 7 more years to reach Mars after India yet China is ahead.

China had world class space program during Singh era. In Modi era after India joined quad the condition was India had to give up space program because Americans don't like others having space program. That's why India don't have moon rover and Mars rover after India had moon orbiter and Mars orbiter.

What lies?

1976-1958=18 years

2021-1970=51 years

Sorry if the idea of sending a rover was not the first things on our minds back in 1976.

Even our Spirit rover was 2004-1958=46 years. Still ahead of you.
Slow and steady wins the race, US is ahead and then what? Now you guys have no manned space capability until recently let alone manned moon capability. You are essentially on par with China in this regard. That's why NASA is freaking out now, they want to return to the moon before we reach there which depends whether US bullshited their moonlandings.
China is not CCP. CCP is not China. China is ancient civilization dating back 2000 BC when Russia was nothing but village.

China had world class space program during Singh era. In Modi era after India joined quad the condition was India had to give up space program because Americans don't like others having space program. That's why India don't have moon rover and Mars rover after India had moon orbiter and Mars orbiter.
But India definitely owe their existence to the UK. Lol. World class coz they bought everything and assembled it, solar panels, controllers, lithium batteries and titanium. Sponges, all imported, just like their vaccine proteins

you see those four logos on Tainwen 1. Those belong to the European Space Agency. Without their support Zhurong would not be possible.

When your next Mars mission completely using all core US China tech then come back to brag to me

And Zumwalt uses British engines. And F-22 uses British HUD and EW and IFF. So what's your point?

Stop your lying !!

I kid I kid :P

1976 :pleasantry:
Apparently they don't teach math well in the US. Lol
And Zumwalt uses British engines. And F-22 uses British HUD and EW and IFF. So what's your point?

The problem is China don't use a single foreign component caused we are under sanctions, Europe can only piggyback payloads and provide back up tracking.

Apparently they don't teach math well in the US. Lol

The problem is China don't use a single foreign component caused we are under sanctions, Europe can only piggyback payloads and provide back up tracking.

Nothing to do with math, I just mentioned an important date IMO

It’s better that you concentrate on getting China to release the classified photos of the artificial structure.

That’s why there was a short delay.

It’s better that you concentrate on getting China to release the classified photos of the artificial structure.

Lolol... Martians...anyway apart from. Reusable rockets I think China is pretty much on par with the US with regards to space tech.

But it didn't change the fact, US perseverance mission can't be achieved without Russian RD-180 engines. :enjoy:
What lies?

1976-1958=18 years

2021-1970=51 years

Sorry if the idea of sending a rover was not the first thing on our minds back in 1976.

Even our Spirit/Opportunity rovers were 2004-1958=46 years. Still ahead of you.
Sorry, all your BS can't change the fact, US perseverance mission need Russian RD-180 engines. :enjoy:

China is not like US. Tianwen-1 Mars mission used domestic YF-100 engines and no major components are foreign or need to beg or pay exorbitant money to others. :enjoy:

As I say, make sure your next mars mission used American engine before come back this thread and talk to me. You are a level below us. :enjoy:

Lol... Sorry for your loser comment. Just becos ESA logo is there doesn't mean they provide any meaningful equipment for our mission.

Wrong as usual, if you make a big deal about the American use of Russian RD180 then the below is actually more embarrassing for the Chinese.

Austrian Academy of Sciences contributed flight telemetry instruments and software for the rover landing. Institut de Recherche en Astrophysique et Planétologie in France contributed a Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy instrument on the Tianwen 1 rover. CNES, provided guidance to their Chinese counterparts on the spectroscopy technique, which uses a laser to zap a pinhead-size portion of a rock, and a spectrometer to analyze the light given off by plasma generated by the laser’s interaction with the rock’s surface. The technique allows an instrument to determine the chemical make-up of rocks on Mars.

Tianwen 1 is only the beginning. Tianwen 2 will be launched by Long March 9 before 2030 for humanity's first sample return from another planet.

Wrong as usual, if you make a big deal about the American use of Russian RD180 then the below is actually more embarrassing for the Chinese.

Austrian Academy of Sciences contributed flight telemetry instruments and software for the rover landing. Institut de Recherche en Astrophysique et Planétologie in France contributed a Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy instrument on the Tianwen 1 rover. CNES, provided guidance to their Chinese counterparts on the spectroscopy technique, which uses a laser to zap a pinhead-size portion of a rock, and a spectrometer to analyze the light given off by plasma generated by the laser’s interaction with the rock’s surface. The technique allows an instrument to determine the chemical make-up of rocks on Mars.

Ouch :lol:

if a brain surgeon takes an uber to the hospital where he or she performs a ground breaking surgery does the credit go to Toyota for making the engine that took the surgeon to the hospital?

hmm... strange rationale

Back
Top Bottom