What's new

China’s Mars rover feat took NASA decades

Yes indeed impressive feat by china.. even few days ago.
We are on clock to know the location of new launched long march 5b... yet no word from china about whereabouts of the lm boy... they just ignored to warn the world...
Lol typical cheapshot. Even when US launched their Falcon 9 , they also couldn't know where their debris will landed. Yet the western media decide to only focus on Long March 5B.

Salty Indian better focus on your moon landing to get it right first. :enjoy:

No, Pakustanis and Chines are smartest people They have proved this wherever they have gone.
nope we never invented internet back when dinosaurs and yindus roamed the earth!!

China is not CCP. CCP is not China. China is ancient civilization dating back 2000 BC when Russia was nothing but village
Hmm...pls don't say that put loud in China. Won't end well with you. For CCP they are China itself and there's no China without them

Sorry, all your BS can't change the fact, US perseverance mission need Russian RD-180 engines. :enjoy:

China is not like US. Tianwen-1 Mars mission used domestic YF-100 engines and no major components are foreign or need to beg or pay exorbitant money to others. :enjoy:

As I say, make sure your next mars mission used American engine before come back this thread and talk to me. You are a level below us. :enjoy:
Wrong, China did cooperate with European countries on this mission its not like you did everything completely alone . Moreover, I see nothing wrong in this, space should be an intentional collaborative issue. There is no issue in cooperation in space projects, many countries do this including the US/EU,Russia etc . It actually builds trust and cooperation.

Hmm...pls don't say that put loud in China. Won't end well with you. For CCP they are China itself and there's no China without them

BS. Very few people in China is a party member. By comparison, almost everyone in the US is a party member. Americans are far more political than China.

Wrong, China did cooperate with European countries on this mission its not like you did everything completely alone . Moreover, I see nothing wrong in this, space should be an intentional collaborative issue. There is no issue in cooperation in space projects, many countries do this including the US/EU,Russia etc . It actually builds trust and cooperation.
I didn't say no cooperation for this mission but ESA help is ineligible. It is just to increase our mission profile. CNSA could still have achieved the feat without ESA.
Let me know when China has achieved something of note in space :lol:
China achieved the mars feat completely with its own capabilities unlike some who still need to buy Russian RD-180 engines. :enjoy:

That's why NASA is freaking out now, they want to return to the moon before we reach there which depends whether US bullshited their moonlandings.

LOL! The Chinese space program has already spotted the Apollo craft on the moon from the pictures their satellite took of it during a mapping process back in 2012.

Xinhua

"The scientists also spotted traces of the previous Apollo mission in the images, said Yan Jun, chief application scientist for China's lunar exploration project."

BS. Very few people in China is a party member. By comparison, almost everyone in the US is a party member. Americans are far more political than China.
What are you even talking about superboy?:lol: I thought you were Russian/Putting fanboy? Seems you have now returned to having some feelings for your home country ? Lol
You are sometimes confusing to be honest. :sick: lol

But can RD-180 engine rocket be easily replaced by another?

of course the RS-25 nobody's even close... :lol:

Steve Wofford manages the liquid engines program for SLS at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama. "The RS-25 is the best rocket engine in the world—by a mile," he said, during a recent phone interview. "In terms of efficiency, performance and demonstrated reliability, RS-25 is an absolute marvel of engineering that no liquid propulsion system in its thrust class can match. Nobody's even close."

What are you even talking about superboy?:lol: I thought you were Russian/Putting fanboy? Seems you have now returned to having some feelings for your home country ? Lol
You are sometimes confusing to be honest. :sick: lol

Russia sucks. How many laptop, smartphone is made in Russia? Oh right. A big fat zero. How many laptop, smartphone is made in China. Oh right. 100% of them. Shows you which country is high tech, which country is not. :china:

The yanks are now sweating, good, respect to the Chinese, you did this.

of course the RS-25 nobody's even close... :lol:

Steve Wofford manages the liquid engines program for SLS at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama. "The RS-25 is the best rocket engine in the world—by a mile," he said, during a recent phone interview. "In terms of efficiency, performance and demonstrated reliability, RS-25 is an absolute marvel of engineering that no liquid propulsion system in its thrust class can match. Nobody's even close."

Lol.. cheap talk by american. You expect him to say his rocket suxks?

If this rocket is so wonderful, why didn't it used for Mars mission? Care to share your expertise?

Russia sucks. How many laptop, smartphone is made in Russia? Oh right. A big fat zero. How many laptop, smartphone is made in China. Oh right. 100% of them. Shows you which country is high tech, which country is not. :china:
Lool So now you are not a Russian fan anymore superboy? :lol: you fo keep this forum entertaining though, I like that. :partay:

Back
Top Bottom