What's new

China's New Stealth Bomber: H-X / H-20

I don't understand, why we call HX as H-20. The Chinese Officer was said that it is a long range bomber, not a stealth bomber. And Cirr's Chinese quote show that they call it HX, not H-20. So we shouldn't speculate much and wait for more info about this new bomber.

For now, we should call it HX rather than H-20.
Hi. According to credible rumors on Chinese boards, the term H-X is synonymous with H-20. Regarding your point on "long range bomber", it was decided long ago that the new bomber would feature stealth given the experience with the J-20. In short, a stealthy subsonic bomber similar to the B-2 was chosen in favor of a supersonic design (Russian blackjack bomber). It is fairly obviously at this point that a long-range bomber needed to penetrate enemy airspace must be very stealthy ...

YES ... faked and already posted a few pages ago.

Couldn't it be more obvious. The first photos we got of the J-20 were during taxiing tests, much less flying. I can't believe so many ppl cannot recognize these poor PS'ed photos :hitwall:.

H 10 shall be unveiled soon.....https://baijiahao.baidu.com/po/feed...From":"bjh","nid":"news_3322001564722538752"}
http://f12.baidu.com/it/u=395446216...100F080&w=352&h=240&img.JPEG&access=215967316
u=3954462167,455027562&fm=170&s=479A7C817220230F38A538830100F080&w=352&h=240&img.JPEG&access=215967316

Welcome back and I hope You take Your second chance. ! Upps, but I just noticed You did not (sorry to say so, but how stubborn and stupid is that !?? :hitwall::crazy:)

But again 2. points:

1. This is so clearly a FAKE, a bad one - a 3 year old child would notice that - and that type is never called H-10. :rofl:

2. This is the Y-20 thread, so why do You post it here esp. if there's a dedicated one for the H-X/H-20??

Sorry to say so, but if You want to continue here You need to learn a lot and better sooner than later.
Deino

Last edited:
Welcome back and I hope You take Your second chance.

But again 2. point:

1. This is so clearly a FAK, a bad one and that type is never called H-10.

2. This is the Y-20 thread, so why do You post it here esp. if there's a dedicated one for the H-X/H-20??

Deino
This poorly done CG was posted in early 2013.

at least I bring sth than those just bla bla bla,,,, ban me if u wt but i must say i do not respect ur authority .

AND DID I call u idiot, NO but u call me idiot, so. this is ur way to rule here=personal insult?

remember not every one is an military expert and if u wt this forum to be more interesting,u better allow people to talk,I know u gonna to say: off topic........leave..........LOL

Talk YES but don't talk BS and insults.
Hey; You came back after a ban due to trolling and insults and after no more than 15 minutes You got another two warnings resulting in another ban. If that is not idiotic I don't know what it is.

Consequently if You would calm down Your tone and improve Your behaviour and at least start posting something meaningful - instead of decades old fan-arts, plain stupid posts full of wrong designation even more in the wrong thread or insults - You could indeed have a chance to become a longer staying member here.

Otherwise ... ?! Welcome back anyway.

Deino

Members who pay attention can see this Adam wang persona regged here just to set the flame baits, disguised in the false flagging... just follow its posts, nothing serious, no contribution to board but only to create agitation and set fire and stir commotion to the forum :-) LOL

this persona is lucky if just banned two weeks, if let me do it, two months for the repeated strikes :) repeat again, the permanent ban!

Watch those beautiful CGI of the coming H-20 at some TV show, accompanied by some familiar commentators!

Wonder which TV channel it's.

China's New Long-Range Strategic Bomber H-20 is Coming
外媒预测轰-20即将首飞 即将成为解放军前所未有重磅杀手锏

(Chinese commentary; sorry no Engsub)

Last edited:
Any more updates to the rumors? Is the H-XX going to be unveiled this October as some suggest? We have yet to see any indication of the prototype that rolled out in late June ...

Any more updates to the rumors? Is the H-XX going to be unveiled this October as some suggest? We have yet to see any indication of the prototype that rolled out in late June ...

It's best to keep in mind that it took a full 8 months for the H-6N to show up after its maiden flight.

It's best to keep in mind that it took a full 8 months for the H-6N to show up after its maiden flight.
So it conducted its maiden flight back in January? Then is it possible that the H-XX has already conducted taxiing tests? That sounds interesting then ...

So it conducted its maiden flight back in January? Then is it possible that the H-XX has already conducted taxiing tests?

The H-6N conducted its maiden flight in December 2016, allegedly. Therefore, we might not be getting any photos of the H-XX for quite a while.

The H-6N conducted its maiden flight in December 2016, allegedly. Therefore, we might not be getting any photos of the H-XX for quite a while.
So you're saying that the H-XX may have already conducted its maiden flight without anybody noticing? Intriguing ... so much different than the J-20

So you're saying that the H-XX may have already conducted its maiden flight without anybody noticing? Intriguing ... so much different than the J-20

No. What I'm saying is that photos of these platforms usually appear a very long time after rollout or flight.

Doing a test flight of a B2-sized aircraft simply cannot escape prying camera lenses.

No. What I'm saying is that photos of these platforms usually appear a very long time after rollout or flight.
But was that the case with the J-20 though? We all knew it was unveiled to the public amid great fanfare ...

But was that the case with the J-20 though? We know it conducted its maiden flight in January of 2011 in front of a big audience

I think it varies by location. Back in 2011, CAC did not yet have a concrete wall erected around its perimeter.

But again, who knows. Transparency is on the rise and it's pretty much impossible to perform H-XX tests discreetly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom