What's new

China's Summer Palace to mark looting anniversary

Long live Japan. What can you do?

Long live Japan.

LOL. :rofl:

Buddy you're absolutely entitled to your opinion, I have no problem with that. However, NO Chinese would say that, and no Chinese would ever apologize for Japanese war criminals in the way that you do. :azn:

Here is why:

wu2s.jpg

Understand the meaning behind that.

Last edited:

Buddy you're absolutely entitled to your opinion, I have no problem with that. However, NO Chinese would say that, and no Chinese would ever apologize for Japanese war criminals in the way that you do. :azn:

Here is why:

wu2s.jpg

@Chinese-Dragon :cheers:
The guy is beyond redemption.
He's created a Maya-Jaal that he thinks is the real world.:rofl:

Here is why:

wu2s.jpg

My conclusions on you two guys

Challenger-----> pakistan nationalist
chinese dragon -------> hongkong borned indian

Here is why:

wu2s.jpg

Sorry, such provocations won't work.

You want me to post anti China materials here to counter your Japan problem. I won't do that.

You try to create problem between China and Japan and between Pakistan and China. Keep trying. Best of luck.

Ah now you're regretting your previous support of Challenger and his love of Japanese war criminals.

Never too late, however your second one is completely wrong. Might as well say YOU are an Indian, since YOU were the one who supported challenger and his apology for Japanese war criminals. :azn:

Ask challenger what this means:

49883770.png

I don't think the second part is true. Read some additional threads where both these people have contributed, in addition to other Chinese posters like CardSharp, Siegecrossbow, Brotherhood, etc. You will realize that CD is genuinely from Hong-Kong. Nothing Indian about him.

Challenger is 100% not Chinese.

I don't think the second part is true. Read some additional threads where both these people have contributed, in addition to other Chinese posters like CardSharp, Siegecrossbow, Brotherhood, etc. You will realize that the CD is a genuinly from Hong-Kong. Nothing Indian about him.

Exactly, I even grew up in the same neighbourhood that Brotherhood grew up in, Mid levels in Hong Kong.

Ask Cardsharp, below_freezing, seigecrossbow, they will tell you exactly who I am. :azn:

I don't think the second part is true. Read some additional threads where both these people have contributed, in addition to other Chinese posters like CardSharp, Siegecrossbow, Brotherhood, etc. You will realize that CD is genuinely from Hong-Kong. Nothing Indian about him.

Spare Brotherhood. He knows who I am.

If he trusts you, he would definitely tell. I am sure.

Well, enough off topic.

Haha don't back off now...

Let's ask Brotherhood. He grew up in the same neighbourhood as I did in Hong Kong, and he's also seen your apologies for Japanese war criminals. You know his answer. :azn:

Back
Top Bottom