What's new

China's Worst Nightmare? Japan May Sell India Six Stealth Submarines

But their subs are 2 decades old bro and we have French , Russian tech with us , you think China can suddenly beat that?
Are u kidding me????First of all they have more number of newer subs then total no of ur subs.Secondly,most of ur subs r from 1980`s and 90`s
EDIT.
ur subs will drastically reduce to 11 in number in 2015.
P.S.Please update ur info before posting anything

Your too green my Turkey of a friend. My post was to point out the absurdity of the article when taking into account that China and India share a LAND border which is the focus of any Sino Indian dispute.

India can have 100 subs in the Indian ocean, it wont bother China one bit unless they cross the mallacca strait.

btw, my gorilla avatar gives me pride - so much stronger that a Turkey.

Agreed,there will be no naval war & the possibility of a war is already very low since both India & China will have a excellent border management system

The title is to scare because of fear of the Chinese super stealth submarines, if one considers how they fallowed up the US fleet in maneuvers ans pumped up for a scary surprise!!!

Good move. Hopefully, Japan is able to make this a reality. Japan needs to wake up from its pacifist mentality, and engage India actively. And vice versa.

lol, what means stealth submarine?

Soryu is vastly overrated, even Australia is now regretting of signing the deal.

lol, what means stealth submarine?

Soryu is vastly overrated, even Australia is now regretting of signing the deal.

Stealth is now just a word, everything is stealth, stealth frigate, stealth corvettes, stealth DDG. I mean it's popular now, it doesn't hold much meaning since everyone's ships and subs are stealth now, but it makes people feel better.

Please provide a source from your claim

Australian government under pressure to hold submarine tender after eyeing Japan deal| Reuters

The Japanese subs are quite good, Chinese subs aren't as good, but it's not a big difference now days. It exists.

We are good at some things, and they are better at more things.

Interesting....subs from Japan instead of Russia.....
It's just an idea, nothing is in stone, in writing or even at this point, in words.

Stealth is now just a word, everything is stealth, stealth frigate, stealth corvettes, stealth DDG. I mean it's popular now, it doesn't hold much meaning since everyone's ships and subs are stealth now, but it makes people feel better.

Australian government under pressure to hold submarine tender after eyeing Japan deal| Reuters

The Japanese subs are quite good, Chinese subs aren't as good, but it's not a big difference now days. It exists.

We are good at some things, and they are better at more things.

It's just an idea, nothing is in stone, in writing or even at this point, in words.

Soryu is freaking overrated, even a Type 091 will burst its a$$.

Never try to compare an AIP to a nuclear sub.

India, what else you want? P1 ? ;)

Australia signed no deal and its in the news that australia prefers the german option and buy 12 submarines from germany. ditching the japanese order:

Germany fights for Australian submarine defence contract after Japan makes a bid for it

Chancellor Merkel does evrything to kick japan out of this deal:

Is Germany Still in the Race for Australia’s Biggest Arms Deal of the Century? | The Diplomat

so far Abbott agrees with her

LOL!

Come on man, there's no competition. Australia is ours... ;)

043+-+Fan.png

Soryu is freaking overrated, even a Type 091 will burst its a$$.

Never try to compare an AIP to a nuclear sub.

Buddy, come on, no need for this hateration. We don't bad mouth your subs... ;)

The title is to scare because of fear of the Chinese super stealth submarines, if one considers how they fallowed up the US fleet in maneuvers ans pumped up for a scary surprise!!!

If you only realized the sotry was BS.:cheesy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom