What's new

Chinese aggression is good for India's Defence

It doesn't have much effect on India .on the contrary it help check flood in Assam
but great effect on Bangladesh .
Brahmaputra is not the only source of water for India . There are other river like Barak which is not originated from Tibet. but for Bangladesh all the river comes from India side

i dont know but i feel when ever indians dont have a answer they start to laugh and praise each others joke.. This trend i am seeing on the whole PDF.

its a complex of some type indans are having now a days..

I will love if some sensible Indian answers the question on the biggest Hydroelectric Dam in the world on the Brahmaputra.

Be Serious

The major trend now a days is that Indians use to avoid the Troll war and unnecessary arguments.

@ "Damn Dam"

So India have no worries regarding "world's largest Hydrolic dam. AS Brahmputra alone is not single source of water to India. So It is foolish to argue that by that Dam , China can controlls the waters to India.

map-of-major-rivers.jpg

Mr. Honour
We should close the water in tibet to India. We should divert in to other S asia nation except India.
And you were indicating an indian fellow as a kid of 3yr old.
So by above statement, what I think about you..:azn:

ok guys bottom line i have seen chinese members critisizing india of not able to produce wepons indigenously and taking help from the west to build weapons .... but dosr the implicate that when these low grade start firing at you ***** well if mean that they will cause less damage..couse they are imported..i agree that india at present is in no leauge with china .... but we are trying and infuture we will be....so please for god sake cut the dick measuring compitition will you please!!!:victory::victory:

A simple conclusion.
China is calling for its loss if it rages war with India.(economic loss)
India is a major major market for Chinese goods and the war will certainly shut that market,resulting in a big blow to Chinese economy.
On the other hand, India wouldn't loose much regarding its economy as India's export market is mainly concentrated in Europe.But India has never been in favor of war.
So i bet again,the future for the 2 countries is bright and there will be no war.
:cheers:

No friendship between China and India

No friendship between Chinese and Indian

Sense is something i have found missing in many chinese members..
Saying"in response to my chinese friends" is a sign of maturity and respect for others.
Something that all Indians possess.
Bhagwan tera bhala karey!
:)

Mr. Honour
And you were indicating an indian fellow as a kid of 3yr old.
So by above statement, what I think about you..:azn:

China had done the world biggest engineering work. We had completed the 3 gorge dam project. What else can be so difficult for China?

The reason we did not do that is because ordinary Indian needs the water too. Technically it is possible for China to do it.

China had done the world biggest engineering work. We had completed the 3 gorge dam project. What else can be so difficult for China?

The reason we did not do that is because ordinary Indian needs the water too. Technically it is possible for China to do it.

so go ahead do it....from when did China start caring about India..:rofl:

A simple conclusion.
China is calling for its loss if it rages war with India.(economic loss)
India is a major major market for Chinese goods and the war will certainly shut that market,resulting in a big blow to Chinese economy.
On the other hand, India wouldn't loose much regarding its economy as India's export market is mainly concentrated in Europe.But India has never been in favor of war.
So i bet again,the future for the 2 countries is bright and there will be no war.
:cheers:

Check out who is your top export market!

so go ahead do it....from when did China start caring about India..:rofl:

Your mind needs some correction!

Why would China needs to harm India in such a way? We may had a war in 1962 but we do not hate Indian so much! This will affect millions of people.

By the way, I really dispise you.

Your mind needs some correction!

Why would China needs to harm India in such a way? We may had a war in 1962 but we do not hate Indian so much! This will affect millions of people.

By the way, I really dispise you.

feelings reciprocated..
and plz stop saying China cares for India...and all that crap...we will see what China actually does and not what it says...

feelings reciprocated..
and plz stop saying China cares for India...and all that crap...we will see what China actually does and not what it says...

Stop listening to Indian media and you will be more level minded! I think Indian media really created demons.

Stop listening to Indian media and you will be more level minded! I think Indian media really created demons.

so listen to Chinese media..:rofl:which says break up India into many parts...
to be serious where did i quote media though(Chinese or Indian).:what:

Back
Top Bottom