What's new

Chinese Airforce Activities in South China Sea Revealed [Translated]

I heard that Taiwan has better C4ISR than you, is it true?

not sure, if U.S shares the intellegence with taiwan yes``but china has more and advanced AESA AWAC crafts and land based AW radars than taiwan, and also has a constellation of indigenous sats which are essential parts of C4SIR system

if you have very basic knowledge about modern air combat and C4SI system u'd keep your ignorant mouth shut to keep from embarrassing youself.

and my other advice for you to read posts in context, your funny friend put those hidious claims like su-30 combat radius is 3000km and s-300 can shoot down 800km targets, i was merely responding to those two points``but i guess i defies your delusions created by your vietcon media or whatever method they employ to brainwash you lot``

in terms of chinese realiability you dont need to worry about that, we are the top 5 arm exporters in the world, even your twisted government bought and buying lots from us to help you shoot down some US crafts.

For threat, demonstration is OK. top 5 arm exporters in the world, therefore ..we have been testing recently, very dangerous for someone to use, frankly speaking.

your pilots are going to be headless flies without your land based antique radars' guidance`show me any source vietnam has anything that can support a long range interception mission? the fact is none`
Bro, we were So Viet's allies, and SoViet needed us to restrain you , SoViet could support us billions dollar, so 10 millions for this system was so small.

btw:Russia tech is better than you, if we need some thing important, we will try to buy it, our pilots always can do some Impossible mission like destroy US's destroyer with Mig 17, shoot dow B-52 with Mig 21, so headless flies(if we don't land based antique radars' guidance`) will not a big problem, bro

Pls don't try to compare your pilots with our , they're diffirent from the other, pls look at US. pilots during VN war and see what happended :smokin:

What will happen to Taiwan, if with we sell them some F-35s ? What might your Gov. do?

your entire military budget is merely 2billion``you lot realy know how to mental masturbate`:D```learn fast? another obscured vietcon propaganda?

if a very big if vn learns things fast then you wouldnt be using russia/chinese rifles and ammunitions, buying small boats from other countrys, and your military hardware and philosophy is in absolute WWII standard```

any more of these craps from your kindergarten comic books? during 10 years of operation US carried out more than 5 million sorties which suffered 1700+ casualties and 70% of them where done by AAA and 20% by technical faliure` not your government glorified artificial reports

a retard with a gun can shoot a highly trained SEAL dead``

again you people have to drag irrelevant vn war into every single arguments while neglecting that fact that the world is changing with ever fast pace in modern combats`

1.Our military budget is merely 2billion, but we can buy 2 Gepard 3.9, 6 Kilos and lots of S-300, so 10 millions for those important system is small bro .Our infrastructural is bad, so we need to buy some thing we can not make. but we can build Molnya war ship, SCud-D,soon will be Yakhont .v.v..so, this system if important we will must buy or make it first already.,

2.the world is changing with ever fast pace in modern combats, but you still have No real experience, so China know how to combat in Training field only :lol:

btw: it's true that we shot dow B 52 by Mig 21, and US war ship with Mig 17

This person is really ignorant and clueless on what his talking about. He basically thinks Vietnam military is invincible cause they won 1 war. Buddy today war is done over network, and precision. Its not the same battlefield as before. Why are you so proud on shooting a massive slow target, that basically marks X hits the spot target. Its like saying I'm so proud I beat up a disabled kid today. Also China supplied you with weapons, equipment and tactics, why are you so disrespectful to the Chinese, they basically along with Soviet Union helped you win the war.

It's quite obvious the Viet has never heard of network centric warfare, stand-off weapons and ECM/ECCM. His idea of air combat is still stuck in the 1970's. It's about situational awareness. Chinese planes do not have to come within visual range to bring down a target. Hell, they do not need to turn on their radar for target information since AWACS can provide that several hundred kilometers away (It's been mentioned KJ-2000 can track a 3m^2 target at range of 400km by Chinese state TV).

Let me put it into perspective. Viet's Mig-21 formation have no off-board sensor support to rely upon, and by turning on their tiny ineffectual radar to search for target, it's like somebody lighting a match in the dark for visibility. You immediately present yourself as target. Also, the reason you went to Russians and Indians in this article is because your air force and ground assets have trouble standing against electronic countermeasures by us.

When you sensors and C3I are suppressed and destroyed, you lose a significant degree of your ability to locate your target. Without such information, you will not know when or where they're coming from, let alone intercept them. Of course, you can remain childish and say "oh our Yahont missiles, S-300, and Su-30 will be able to bring you down." Guess what? You're not operating in a vaccum environment.

The example of B-52 and U.S. navy destroyer today has as much relevance as torpedo bomber success in WWII, efffective nil.

This person is really ignorant and clueless on what his talking about. He basically thinks Vietnam military is invincible cause they won 1 war. Buddy today war is done over network, and precision. Its not the same battlefield as before. Why are you so proud on shooting a massive slow target, that basically marks X hits the spot target. Its like saying I'm so proud I beat up a disabled kid today. Also China supplied you with weapons, equipment and tactics, why are you so disrespectful to the Chinese, they basically along with Soviet Union helped you win the war.
1. Yeah, if you're CHinese, try to take Taiwan back first, can you do that ??don't show the world with the big mouth only.

2.China support us in the war, coz they needed to break the strong relationship between VN and Soviet, so , help VN means help themself also, but they broke the relationship with us when attacking our islands in 1974, we can not say Thanks to the agressor till they return us back those islands

It's quite obvious the Viet has never heard of network centric warfare, stand-off weapons and ECM/ECCM. His idea of air combat is still stuck in the 1970's. It's about situational awareness. Chinese planes do not have to come within visual range to bring down a target. Hell, they do not need to turn on their radar for target information since AWACS can provide that several hundred kilometers away (It's been mentioned KJ-2000 can track a 3m^2 target at range of 400km by Chinese state TV).

Let me put it into perspective. Viet's Mig-21 formation have no off-board sensor support to rely upon, and by turning on their tiny ineffectual radar to search for target, it's like somebody lighting a match in the dark for visibility. You immediately present yourself as target. Also, the reason you went to Russians and Indians in this article is because your air force and ground assets have trouble standing against electronic countermeasures by us.

When you sensors and C3I are suppressed and destroyed, you lose a significant degree of your ability to locate your target. Without such information, you will not know when or where they're coming from, let alone intercept them. Of course, you can remain childish and say "oh our Yahont missiles, S-300, and Su-30 will be able to bring you down." Guess what? You're not operating in a vaccum environment.

The example of B-52 and U.S. navy destroyer today has as much relevance as torpedo bomber success in WWII, efffective nil.
It's quite obvious the Viet has never heard of network centric warfare, stand-off weapons and ECM/ECCM
Coz it's showing in Lybia now, 3 months already, still getting stuck with Mr.Gadafy.And China still can combat in trainning field only, China even can not take small Taiwan back .

Btw: if you're so pround of your network centric warfare, so pls tell me how much to buy the countermeasure system ??

Bro, we were So Viet's allies, and SoViet needed us to restrain you , SoViet could support us billions dollar, so 10 millions for this system was so small.

btw:Russia tech is better than you, if we need some thing important, we will try to buy it, our pilots always can do some Impossible mission like destroy US's destroyer with Mig 17, shoot dow B-52 with Mig 21, so headless flies(if we don't land based antique radars' guidance`) will not a big problem, bro

Pls don't try to compare your pilots with our , they're diffirent from the other, pls look at US. pilots during VN war and see what happended :smokin:

Your Migs and Sukhois won't be able to see the PLAAF planes on their radars before they are shot down for the sharks. We are in 2011 in the 21st CENTURY not 40 years ago.

:toast_sign:

Coz it's showing in Lybia now, 3 months already, still getting stuck with Mr.Gadafy.And China still can combat in battle field only, China even can not take small Taiwan back .

Btw: if you're so pround of your network centric warfare, so pls tell me how much to buy the counter measure system ??
War in Libya is a different scenario. Gaddafi is offering NATO no resistance in the air or sea, and the campaign is about poorly trained rebels against Gaddafi's troops. NATO itself is divided on what to do next, but they have effectively neutralized Libya's air force. Just because Gaddafi isn't overthrown yet, does not mean NATO did not enjoy any measure of success. Same thing will likely occur to Vietnam. Your airforce and navy will be wiped out, but we won't be engaging you on the ground at all in case war breaks out.

As far as Taiwan, China is well capable of taking it back. Hell, we took Hainan from KMT in the 1950's without trouble and was about to take Taiwan until Americans showed up with their 7th fleet. The concern is not whether we can take Taiwan, is whether we can deter and fight off Americans in sea and air if they intervene.

For our network centric warfare, the countermeasue was more than you could afford:
"我还可以告诉你们一个我刚刚得到的消息,越南猪猡们这次找到俄武公司,要求提升其苏系战斗机和俄制防空系 统的电子对抗能力,使之能够抗击中国空军的电子战,俄方给他们开出了一个天文数字,越南人现在又打算去找阿 三帮忙了。

这里就说一句,就现在中国空军的电子战能力和战术打击能力,就是俄罗斯空军自己都跟不上,还帮他妈越南搞? !至于阿三……哼!"

I can also tell you something I've just heard. Vietnamese went to Russians for help to upgrade the electronic countermeasure system on their planes and SAMs, so they can at least offer some resistance to our electronic warfare. Russians threw out a huge price tag which they could not afford, so they went to get help from Indians. At current stage, not even Russians could catch up with us in electronic warfare capability. As for Indians....heh (Clearly doesn't think highly of IA)!

Your Migs and Sukhois won't be able to see the PLAAF planes on their radars before they are shot down for the sharks. We are in 2011 in the 21st CENTURY not 40 years ago.

:toast_sign:
It's the China's propaganda only bro, you don't have a real combat, you have No experience, you can not take Taiwan back, all from you are cutting cables , killing fishermen and big mouth to threaten the world only

War in Libya is a different scenario. Gaddafi is overing NATO no resistance in the air or sea, and the campaign is about poorly trained rebels against Gaddafi's troops. NATO itself is divided on what to do next, but they have effectively neutralized Libya's air force. Just because Gaddafi isn't overthrown yet, does not mean NATO did not enjoy any measure of success. Same thing will likely occur to Vietnam. Your airforce and navy will be wiped out, but we won't be engaging you on the ground at all in case war breaks out.

As far as Taiwan, China is well capable of taking it back. Hell, we took Hainan from KMT in the 1950's without trouble and was about to take Taiwan until Americans showed up with their 7th fleet. The concern is not whether we can take Taiwan, is whether we can deter and fight off Americans in sea and air if they intervene.

For our network centric warfare, the countermeasue was more than you could afford:
1.Wipe out ?? prove it to Taiwan first, can you ??

For our network centric warfare, the countermeasue was more than you could afford

It's trully CHina's propaganda, can you tell me the price ? 1 billion dollar ??

Back
Top Bottom