What's new

Chinese Government Bans Television Time Travel - ROFL

True, none has to understand the difference between a Genius and a Jenny .

The choice is entirely yours.

You still require half an ounce to qualify as......

I marvel at the defensive attitude of the Chinese, where they cannot take on issues by producing facts and instead get personal and asinine!

So, if Indians are idiots, the Chinese are......?

Check the facial expressions.

And you will realise who appears dumb.

First of all, I said SOME Indians are stupid. For example, that JayAtl and those people who trust him. Apparently, many Indians are very smart.

Why?

Check his post and the link, I just said: it is too bad, you guys can not read Chinese.

WHAT! the Chinese propaganda state own media is lying about the govt? off w/ their heads!

Chinese proclamation here- ¹ãµç×ֹܾØÓÚ2011Äê3ÔÂÈ«¹úÅÄÉãÖÆ×÷µçÊӾ籸°¸¹«Ê¾µÄ֪ͨ

First of all, I said SOME Indians are stupid. For example, that JayAtl and those people who trust him. Apparently, many Indians are very smart.

Why?

Check his post and the link, I just said: it is too bad, you guys can not read Chinese.

You are entitled to your views and none can refute that.

However, it would have been better to take the person on for his facts than whitewash all Indians as idiots.

the same google could have shown you where the equator was in the other thread.:lol:

i never said that red line was equator...that line and balls were to show Pakistan's regional difference from india:bunny: ....now dont derail this thread:lol:

i never said that red line was equator...that line and balls were to show Pakistan's regional difference from india:bunny: ....now dont derail this thread:lol:

Don't derail this thread? You were the one who started the topic about marrying dogs. Have some respect, you're amongst Chinese and Indians and you're representing Pakistan here. So, bravo, you've made us all proud...

Why?

Maybe the Indians are accustomed to lie just.

So that means Terminator cannot come to china? :lol:

Already happened, so the next Terminator will probably show up in India instead :lol:

:coffee: I think you can not speak Chinese.
You give the link that is not ban time travel TV program.

Do you want to watch Chinese time travel TV program?
穿越时空的爱恋(1-28)全集-电视剧-高清正版在线观看-奇艺

I prefer this one better :smitten::

Last edited by a moderator:
Indians are very concerned with Chinese issues,But most chinese people don't care indians at all.

Why ?

Because in India there is the free media.

And in China it is a controlled media.

In China, news means propaganda and so it has to project all is well with China and the world!

That's why.

Back
Top Bottom