What's new

Chinese government cuts US Democratic debate feed during Xinjiang discussion

Wait till the Aussies become a draconian dictatorship that would like you to pledge loyalty to the Australian Communist Party & would like you to disown Islam for "economic benefits" & spy on you through the use of your own relatives & anything with a digital heartbeat since "security above freedom". :D

Oh and they'll introduce the social credit system too so that if you pray Jummah too many times, your social score will fall down to zero & below and you won't be able to use public transport....and many other things.

Also be prepared to use a facial recognition system to put food on the table & if you say anything against the Aussie govt. be prepared to be sent to a reeducation camp. :lol:

You would like that, would you not? :police:

The true ironic thing for him is that he can safely sit in his aussie home bashing whoever who bash China is the right given to him by the Australian Society.

That is the same reason why he would probably be an outcast here in Australia. Because that right is actually not given, but earned.

As for asking him to live in China, he won't, it's one thing you can freely bash whoever you want, but that is another thing you are force to hold the torch and tow the line for the party. Here, you can forget you are an Australian and go after your own government, but in China? Do as they told or you are in a big trouble, yes, if what you want is inline with what they want, then yes, it would be great, but with the slightest of change. Can you actually tell yourself to go after your own people when a government tells you to?

This is really quite ironic, don't you think?

Sure, ISIS preaching their ideology shall also be free since all human beings are too smart to differentiate lies, true fact and pure hatre..... Why need to ban ISIS?

I think I got cancer reading that comment.
Seriously, it was utterly retarded.

Are you saying CPC is ISIS?
You can't say that, has your brainwashing... I mean patriotic education failed?

It's the same, isn't those hateful lies about China being build out of thin air? See how some are selective in their stance to justify their own agenda and hate...

In first place, some claim censorship shouldn't in placed becos the real facts can overcome it while some can't answer me why fake hate ideology like ISIS shall be censor since you are a keen believer of fact can overcome truth?
This is genuinely funny.
You don't even realize how much of a clown you are.
Of course to you it's thin air, you government refuses to let you see it.

Here are some more things out of "Thin air" that the CPC says does not exist

_108796127_2aa3304b-5ad5-41a0-8603-8dcb3c26456d.jpg

map+flag+of+Taiwan.png

Winniethepooh.png

The only people scared of open end free information we people who have something to hide.

It's new to me that US MSM would broadcast live any Chinese parliamental debates or any Chinese political debates at all.

On the other hand, I don't see any justification why Chinese broadcasters should give US political debates any airtime.

Your points??? Or do you mean BS?? Yea I don't like to counter BS and garbage..... thanks very much, you can counter them yourself at your own time and place specially when you are watching democratic Clowns on your screen! :lol: :lol:

BS is what you're spreading on this thread for the last 3 posts. All of your posts don't even reach beyond a 3 sentence limit whereas mine have multiple paragraphs.

Shows how much of a literate you are along with the excessive use of abusive words in every single sentence of yours. Don't quote me again, troll.

They, the Western, don't like Chinese, Chinese don't like them in return. Nothing is wrong with that. Only jealous guys cry out loud.

You should reread the article....China is censoring TV feed it is getting because it doesn't like what is being discussed at the debate....only people fearful of their own civilian population would do that & having a strong sense of paranoia.

Hong Kong(CNN)The live feed of the sixth Democratic presidential debate was cut without warning in China Thursday night during a discussion on allegations of human rights abuses in the country's western region of Xinjiang.

The screen went black just before 9 p.m. ET after PBS moderator Judy Woodruff asked Mayor Pete Buttigieg if the US should boycott the 2022 Beijing Olympics over China's alleged mass detention of its Uyghur citizens.

The feed from the PBS/Politico debate in Los Angeles remained cut for about nine minutes while candidates were asked about a range of China issues, including the Hong Kong protests and military tensions in the South China Sea.

Censors regularly screen live broadcasts on international media networks in China, ready to cut any segment from the air if it is deemed politically sensitive by the ruling Communist Party.

Viewers know that what they are seeing has been censored because the screen goes black and all sound cuts out.

CNN stories on the Xinjiang detention centers and the protests in Hong Kong are regularly removed from the air by Chinese censors.

The US State Department claims that up to 2 million Muslim-majority Uyghurs may have been detained in mass detention centers in China's Xinjiang province. Former detainees and activists claim they have been subjected to hash conditions and abuse as they undergo political re-education inside the camps.

Leaked documents from the Chinese government appear to show a program designed to turn members of the Muslim minority into patriotic, Chinese-speaking citizens.

Beijing has strongly denied allegations of human rights abuses at the camps, which it says are "vocational training centers" with a focus on deradicalization and counterterrorism.

Multiple government officials have already claimed that all the "trainees" at the camps have graduated and returned to society, without providing any evidence.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/19/asia/democratic-debate-china-feed-cut-intl-hnk/index.html

The SAME people who are claiming that China is committing human rights abuse are the SAME people who claimed that Iraq had WMD that could destroy Europe in 30 mins. The SAME people who have killed over 10 million Muslims globally since August 1990.

BEWARE of American FAKE NEWS.

The SAME people who are claiming that China is committing human rights abuse are the SAME people who claimed that Iraq had WMD that could destroy Europe in 30 mins. The SAME people who have killed over 10 million Muslims globally since August 1990.

Excuse me??

Where did I claim Iraq had WMD and where did I got to kill 10M Muslims since August 1990??

You know, since I'm claiming that China is committing human rights abuses. :D

Sure, ISIS preaching their ideology shall also be free since all human beings are too smart to differentiate lies, true fact and pure hatre..... Why need to ban ISIS?

WTF does ISIS have to do with this thread or Xinjiang or the Democratic-Republican debate??

Try to stay on the topic & not spin the narrative...:rolleyes:

Excuse me??

Where did I claim Iraq had WMD and where did I got to kill 10M Muslims since August 1990??

You know, since I'm claiming that China is committing human rights abuses. :D

WTF does ISIS have to do with this thread or Xinjiang or the Democratic-Republican debate??

Try to stay on the topic & not spin the narrative...:rolleyes:

Don't flatter yourself. I was referring to the American establishment, not you.

BEWARE of American FAKE NEWS.

Dude....

That does not mean that they are lying over Xinjiang.

Would you like to explain what exactly these "reeducation" camps actually are? No other country in the civilised world feels the need to have them.

PS - China is the arch backer of the savage Myanmarese regime that has killed and raped 10s of thousands of Muslim Rohingya and expelled over a million.

Dude....

That does not mean that they are lying over Xinjiang.

Would you like to explain what exactly these "reeducation" camps actually are? No other country in the civilised world feels the need to have them.

PS - China is the arch backer of the savage Myanmarese regime that has killed and raped 10s of thousands of Muslim Rohingya and expelled over a million.
Saying other civilized world does not mean they are civilized world, it is just your word which is meaningless. No civilized world make faked news to slander the entity they don't like. Instead, true civilized world will open their border to receive and take good care of Muslim and Tibetan in their countries to show their true love to Muslim.

You mean the same establishment that sends F-16's, Aid and to whom many Pakistani immigrate to? :D

Honestly, I would love to see Pakistanis who love China live in China... It would be the best reality show in the world.

I would be like watching the will to live being sucked out of a person after see the realities of the CPC.

Honestly, I would love to see Pakistanis who love China live in China... It would be the best reality show in the world.

I would be like watching the will to live being sucked out of a person after see the realities of the CPC.
I would love to see Western guys and together with their leaders with faked love of Muslim talk to do welcome all Muslim people come over to live in their countries. In reality, they ban immigrants from Muslim countries to show of their faked and fabricated love of Muslim.

Last edited:
I would love to see Western guys and their leaders with faked love of Muslim welcome all Muslim people come over to live in their countries.

AHAHAH
you people.
Why didn't you say "I would love to see Pakistanis move to America and see how they like it"
That is the only logical counter analogy you could have made.
But you and I both Know Pakistanis WOULD LOVE to live in the US.
So instead you rephrased it in a convoluted way where American leaders have to now live in Pakistan.
I am literally laughing so hard!!:rofl::rofl:

Touche....are you Communist by any chance? Since I think you should move to China from Aussie Land.

Aussies the only westerner that can see the Chinese for what they are. And the likes of him would never leave a beautiful country like Oz for China:lol:

This is actually happening and cpc Muslims are pretending it doesn't.

Most of these muslims are Cucks love seeing their own raped by non-Muslims.

AHAHAH
you people.
Why didn't you say "I would love to see Pakistanis move to America and see how they like it"
That is the only logical counter analogy you could have made.
But you and I both Know Pakistanis WOULD LOVE to live in the US.
So instead you rephrased it in a convoluted way where American leaders have to now live in Pakistan.
I am literally laughing so hard!!:rofl::rofl:
No surprise. I am laughing too. Because yours is faked love so American leaders made travel ban to Muslim countries. With true love, everything is possible. You see American leaders don't want to live in Muslim countries, that means whatever they tallked about Muslim is faked.

Back
Top Bottom