What's new

Chinese has launched the cheapest tablet priced at just $40.99

1-3 years warranty

let me tell u sumthin...i bought a chinese fone (a lil cheap one)...it was in warranty period...the fone got some problem in a few months...wen i went to the AUTHORISED REPAIR SHOP....that guy said...ur fone has a screw missing...the warranty is void....my mother used a Nokia (not made in china fone...)....the first time it developed a problem was after 6 years....although the battery went weak within 2 n half years...she had to buy a new battery every 2-2.5 years...bt the fone neva gave any problem...chinese cheap quality stuff doesnt impress me anymore with that price tag

let me tell u sumthin...i bought a chinese fone (a lil cheap one)...it was in warranty period...the fone got some problem in a few months...wen i went to the AUTHORISED REPAIR SHOP....that guy said...ur fone has a screw missing...the warranty is void....my mother used a Nokia (not made in china fone...)....the first time it developed a problem was after 6 years....although the battery went weak within 2 n half years...she had to buy a new battery every 2-2.5 years...bt the fone neva gave any problem...chinese cheap quality stuff doesnt impress me anymore with that price tag

Last week i buy a chinese watch, whole day itz working fine, but on next day i notited that that it is running 1 hour behind...
a big lesson 4 me...never buy chinese unless u have no choice...so i now i have titan sonata digital watch..

You can already buy cheap and better chinese tablets for as low as 40.99 USD

Cheap chinese tablets

The 35 USD price for the indian tablet is a subsidized price and I guess that if you aren't an indian student you are going to pay more.

Cheap chinese tablets
hur hur quoting something that quotes Wholesale price(lots of 30 each)
No shipping
Zero warranty

Vs Aakash
Can handle hd video(main purpose of it really for students, khan academy or ncert videos)
Warranty etc etc. Guys what kiddo, you lost this round. Our govt get a made a great call getting the damn thing made and made specifically for students. Atleast try a bit harder before quoting something that quotes wholesale prices and no shipping. I know its hard but just sit there and take it kiddo.

Last week i buy a chinese watch, whole day itz working fine, but on next day i notited that that it is running 1 hour behind...
a big lesson 4 me...never buy chinese unless u have no choice...so i now i have titan sonata digital watch..

Wondering how much you spent on it, probably too cheap. Years ago someone in Beijing silk street sold me a pair of Piaget under $30 (My brother told me I overpaid), anyway, it is pretty accurate, even better than my real Longine . The vendor swore to me me that "We fake brand, but we don't fake quality!" :laugh:

Check the back of your computer/monitor/video card/mouse/keyborad, if they are made in China, please send to me instead of throwing them away. :P

Wondering how much you spent on it, probably too cheap. Years ago someone in Beijing silk street sold me a pair of Piaget under $30 (My brother told me I overpaid), anyway, it is pretty accurate, even better than my real Longine . The vendor swore to me me that "We fake brand, but we don't fake quality!" :laugh:

Check the back of your computer/monitor/video card/mouse/keyborad, if they are made in China, please send to me instead of throwing them away. :P

:D the good thing is...international brands (mainly american) who have their factories in china are much better in quality (even after MADE IN CHINA tag)

the popular saying goes....GOD MADE THE WORLD...AND THE REST WAS MADE IN CHINA...:)

mind your language.. and don't cry a river next time after we call you slanty eyed chinkies... keep it civil.

? I saw you highlighted "Yindian" bold, are you offended by that word? Or Indiginous? In China, India is translated as "Yin Du" and Indians as "Yin di an", the word doesn't have any bad meaning, it is just that using Chinese pinyin, a "y" is needed before "in".

? I saw you highlighted "Yindian" bold, are you offended by that word? Or Indiginous? In China, India is translated as "Yin Du" and Indians as "Yin di an", the word doesn't have any bad meaning, it is just that using Chinese pinyin, a "y" is needed before "in".

don't try to be act smart... we have so many dialect .. and I tell you one by one what we call you in each dialect.. so don't act childish and loose respect.. keep it civil and to the point. cheap shots are not welcome.

its probably a made in india watch with a fake made in China label on it.

Indians are known for unethical behavior in business, politics and science.

don't try to be act smart... we have so many dialect .. and I tell you one by one what we call you in each dialect.. so don't act childish and loose respect.. keep it civil and to the point. cheap shots are not welcome.

What are you talking about? the following translation is official, Chinese pinyin is universal in China and it has nothing to do with dialect.

India -> 印度 (Chinese pinyin: Yindu)
Indian -> 印第安 (Chinese pinyin: Yindian)

Just try to explain this to you, no need to attack me.

What are you talking about? the following translation is official, Chinese pinyin is universal in China and it has nothing to do with dialect.

India -> 印度 (Chinese pinyin: Yindu)
Indian -> 印第安 (Chinese pinyin: Yindian)

Just try to explain this to you, no need to attack me.

are you writing in chinese ?? you are writing in english then follow the code of conduct.. otherwise later don't cry

are you writing in chinese ?? you are writing in english then follow the code of conduct.. otherwise later don't cry

Please, don't make fool of yourself. Was this what you were thinking about? And is breaking code of conduct (and probably just a typo from him) and calling us chinkie the same thing? There's even no equivalant word in Chinese as bad as "chinkie" when calling Indians.

Back
Top Bottom